Click here to remove ads
Admin

Clubs you'd like to see...

Got an idea for a club that needs development, or that you'd like someone else to run/manage? Suggest it here. 

GOLD members can watch NEW & Exclusive Spywareonya Pee Videos in Full HD... Click HERE to upgrade now!

I would like to see other nationality clubs created as I have done with the 'UK Pee Fans' club. Allowing members to see other active members who are from their country is not only interesting, but has potential for meet-ups or more personal/relevant discussions. Of course, this would ideally be started by someone from that country.

Likewise, as I mentioned elsewhere, foreign language clubs would be great. We only allow English posts on the main forum, but you are more than welcome to setup a club that is dedicated to a specific language, as long as you moderate it properly. 

Quite literally anything has the potential to be a club though, so if you have an idea (or are just power hungry :8_laughing:) then feel free to go ahead and test it out. Worst case scenario is other people aren't particularly interested. Remember, as the list of clubs grows, it might be worth advertising the club in this section or sending the link to anyone you genuinely think would be interested. 

An (erotic) book club could work brilliantly too, if managed correctly. Unfortunately I don't have the time as it would admittedly require some work to run it properly,  but I think it would be a great addition to the site (a monthly book picked for members to read, followed by a group discussion of it). 

Or "toilet selfies club" our lovely ladies.Maybe they dont have to show anything as such(nice if they do),more just pictures taken inside ladies toilets.It is a closed world to us mere males after all.

• Like 1

On 13/08/2017 at 10:31 AM, fannywatcher said:

Or "toilet selfies club" our lovely ladies.Maybe they dont have to show anything as such(nice if they do),more just pictures taken inside ladies toilets.It is a closed world to us mere males after all.

Feel free to make it !

On 18/08/2017 at 6:22 PM, fannywatcher said:

I wish i could go into ladies and take pictures!:p

Perhaps if the club is made it will at least encourage them to take them, which is half way there at least! :p 

Although sometimes working with existing club owners could work too. For example, Sophie has 'Throne Club' dedicated to toilet peeing, so a section in that for any members own contributions could work? That said, we also have a club specifically for member's own pictures. 

It's a big ask to get members to upload their own photos of course, but if faces aren't included perhaps some will like the idea? I know we have had a fair few contributors posting their own original content in the past, so I just thought I'd raise awareness of the possibilities within clubs of how that could work.

Anyway... let's go back to 'clubs you'd like to see'. I know that's a somewhat tricky question, but there is unlimited potential, so everyone get thinking... :p

i often wish that somehow,if they can get away with it,our lovely ladies would try take pics inside the ladies,or maybe under the cubicle at other womens feet etc...only without fear of prosecution of course.

Posted (edited)

How about: 

Club Naughty Pee

and

Club SouthEastern US (in the hope of encouraging meetups)

Edited by Peevert

Posted (edited)

Actually, there already is a Naughty Pee Club, but I would be interested in forming a more hardcore Naughty Pee Club.  Reason being is that what we're currently defining as "naughty" is not always that naughty.  For example, I would call peeing on your own tiled floor or carpeting "normal naughty", but peeing in an elevator or under your table in a restaurant or up against a bar as you sip your drink "hardcore naughty".    I think there's more than enough of us here to support both styles.  SO, I think what I'm really suggesting is: 

Hardcore Naughty Pee Club

and

SouthEastern US Pee Club

For the latter, I'm thinking maybe Florida (where I am, cause all the nuts do indeed roll down to Florida), along with Georgia and Alabama.

And One More

Pee Swallowing Club

Not Pee DRINKING because most "drinkers" are also spitters.  Some of us take this most intimate act too seriously to spit. 

Edited by Peevert
  • Agree 1

I think the naughty peeing club just needs an extra category for extreme naughty peeing to be highlighted, as I'm sure all members would want to see both (and there is already some content like what you described within the images section). 

I am definitely in favour of more regionalised clubs for meet-ups and specific area discussion - we already have a couple but by all means start one for your area, or hopefully someone else will.

I'm not sure in picture form how well you can tell if someone will spit or swallow, but again, if you think it's different enough from pee drinking club and needs its own space for people to discuss it, by all means someone go ahead with the idea. Thanks for the suggestions. :)

Can anyone define "naughty peeing"?Surely any peeing is good enough?

On 3/2/2018 at 7:48 AM, fannywatcher said:

Can anyone define "naughty peeing"?Surely any peeing is good enough?

Naughty would simply be peeing where one is not supposed to. Dressing rooms, floors, sinks, all over hotel rooms, on store merchandise are some of the more popular ways of peeing naughty. But basically, it's in or on anything that is socially forbidden. 

• Agree 2

A one for the ladies/lending a hand club? Featuring pics of ladies holding pissing dicks or holding glasses and whatever for guys to piss in? Or just random pics of guys pissing? Some of our female members might possibly appreciate that.

And an other adult topic club? Where erotica that does not include peeing can be posted (with the exception of banned stuff like scat)? Examples  could include such things as nude ladies in public, nude celebrity fakes, bondage pics, or whatever.

Might float these clubs experimentally sometime if Founder @Admin approves.

On ‎02‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 3:48 PM, fannywatcher said:

Can anyone define "naughty peeing"? Surely any peeing is good enough?

Naughty peeing is basically peeing where you are not supposed to, ie somewhere "naughty". 

Could be your own stuff or someone else's, but typically things like on the furniture, on beds, on tables, on floors and carpets, against indoor walls, in cupboards, wardrobes, fridges, kettles, sinks, baths, showers, all over the place in hotel rooms, and so on.

It is a subgenre in it's own right precisely because some people are aroused by the very naughtiness and wrongness of it, though of course it is not every pee fetishist's thing.

Anyone is very welcome to go ahead and make any clubs they would like, there's no approval process. Just use common sense to see if a very similar club already exists. This thread is just to brainstorm ideas, and make suggestions if there's a club you'd like to see but don't want to actually create (and so hopefully someone else will).

Please don't think of clubs based on picture categories though - if it could just go in a picture thread, then use the pictures section of the forum. If you think a small community could be based around the topic/theme though, then go ahead and set it up! :)

On 3/2/2018 at 3:49 AM, Admin said:

I think the naughty peeing club just needs an extra category for extreme naughty peeing to be highlighted, as I'm sure all members would want to see both (and there is already some content like what you described within the images section). 

I am definitely in favour of more regionalised clubs for meet-ups and specific area discussion - we already have a couple but by all means start one for your area, or hopefully someone else will.

I'm not sure in picture form how well you can tell if someone will spit or swallow, but again, if you think it's different enough from pee drinking club and needs its own space for people to discuss it, by all means someone go ahead with the idea. Thanks for the suggestions. :)

Hi

How do I go about adding  the extra category? Also, how would I go about starting the local club and the pee swallowing club (it would be nice if I could trace down some swallowing vids for that as well). 

Thanks

@Peevert whilst I am not sure if this will answer your question but once you have created a club on the far right hand side (roughly in the middle of the page) click on the 'manage club' (Please see below screenshot).

Alternatively another suggestion could be (if you already have a club) is to have a forum then create a topic for what you are trying to achieve.

In regards to the local club (I made a mistake when creating this club by making it public instead of open and now I can't change it despite going into 'Manage Club' @Admin please can you change this?) and the pee swallowing club if you join both of them (once the issues with the local club are sorted out) I will make you a owner (if a club can have more than one but I think this should be possible).

adding featues to clubs.JPG

• Thanks 1

The "I know where to obtain celebrities underwear" club would be nice!:11_blush:

On ‎02‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 5:49 AM, Peevert said:

Actually, there already is a Naughty Pee Club, but I would be interested in forming a more hardcore Naughty Pee Club.  Reason being is that what we're currently defining as "naughty" is not always that naughty.  For example, I would call peeing on your own tiled floor or carpeting "normal naughty", but peeing in an elevator or under your table in a restaurant or up against a bar as you sip your drink "hardcore naughty".     

One of the most endorsed thing I have ever read for AGES

On 3/1/2018 at 10:49 PM, Peevert said:

Actually, there already is a Naughty Pee Club, but I would be interested in forming a more hardcore Naughty Pee Club.  Reason being is that what we're currently defining as "naughty" is not always that naughty.  For example, I would call peeing on your own tiled floor or carpeting "normal naughty", but peeing in an elevator or under your table in a restaurant or up against a bar as you sip your drink "hardcore naughty".    I think there's more than enough of us here to support both styles.  SO, I think what I'm really suggesting is: 

Hardcore Naughty Pee Club

and

SouthEastern US Pee Club

For the latter, I'm thinking maybe Florida (where I am, cause all the nuts do indeed roll down to Florida), along with Georgia and Alabama.

And One More

Pee Swallowing Club

Not Pee DRINKING because most "drinkers" are also spitters.  Some of us take this most intimate act too seriously to spit. 

I see that there is a Florida club but there are no members and as far as I can tell, no way to join it....

A debate club would be cool for more serious discussions. 

It could even be a closed club where you have to give your opinion and demonstrate your debating skills on a topic before you get approved! 

9 hours ago, Admin said:

A debate club would be cool for more serious discussions. 

It could even be a closed club where you have to give your opinion and demonstrate your debating skills on a topic before you get approved! 

That process could be problematic depending upon the sensitivity of who is designated to decide if your demonstrated opinion is good enough. I've learned through personal experience that truthful perspectives are often politically incorrect, which turns a lot of people into cry babies that want to attack and silence you.