Snapchat (a cautionary lesson of how NOT to use this site)

5 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Best bet,is to try get to know the girls on here,see how you go.:15_yum:

If only more people did that instead of joining and straight away asking "Snapchat please!!"

Would you approach a girl at a bar and immediately ask for her number?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

In fact J3ffafaah mate,this isnt really a "model" site.The girls we have as members are all on here for their own purposes,many of them are as peefan as any man,My Free Cams(MFC) is more suitable if you are just wanting to get sexual interactions my friend.But welcome to the site anyway,you will get to know everyone if you put the time and effort in.:12_slight_smile:

The lack of empathy from guys who join just to ask for snapchats, kiks or skypes is astonishing. The thing is, whilst this isn't a dating site (actual pee dating sites are instantly flawed by the vast gender difference, leading to fake users), I know many members here who have shared great experiences through this site - meetups, videos, or even just long private chats. It's very possible if you make yourself known here and put some time in to talk, but the idea a woman would randomly accept an invitation like this from a total stranger makes no sense. 

J3ffafaah, you've got the brunt of this which is perhaps a little unfair. This isn't specifically directed at you, you're just unlucky to be the Xth person to do this, and people are a little bored of it. I really hope you consider sticking around here and getting to know members instead, offering them some value before asking for some. You might actually have a chance of snapchatting with someone that way.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Admin said:

The lack of empathy from guys who join just to ask for snapchats, kiks or skypes is astonishing. The thing is, whilst this isn't a dating site (actual pee dating sites are instantly flawed by the vast gender difference, leading to fake users), I know many members here who have shared great experiences through this site - meetups, videos, or even just long private chats. It's very possible if you make yourself known here and put some time in to talk, but the idea a woman would randomly accept an invitation like this from a total stranger makes no sense. 

J3ffafaah, you've got the brunt of this which is perhaps a little unfair. This isn't specifically directed at you, you're just unlucky to be the Xth person to do this, and people are a little bored of it. I really hope you consider sticking around here and getting to know members instead, offering them some value before asking for some. You might actually have a chance of snapchatting with someone that way.

If someone wants a casual sexual encounter just use Tinder or something.

Guest UnabashedUser

Interesting. Being married to a woman who is also into wetness,  I do not make advances/overtures or hit on woman on this or other sites -- I'm fine with my relationship. That being said I have been on the other end of propositions made to me by women (supposed  women) here and other sites when it has become known that I'm into wet sports.

I have no problem with that --I explain my relationship and  all is well.  Sometimes a good friendship results.

I do understand how unwanted and inappropriate sexual trolling is never a good idea on a forum such as this one.

good evening,

i'm sorry for my too quick question. i looked around here and i wanna stay here with all you people who have the same fetish.

i hope you all give me a second change and i wanna know you better, because we have at least one thing in common and that is: :urinal: 

i hope you accept my apology.. have a nice day :1311_thumbsup_tone2:

• Like 2

It's about time this was bought up, thanks fannywatcher, you were the first to make a stand. I was close to warning people when the first post was a 'snapchat' or 'kik' request, but just let them slide. 

My ladies still do not have much inclination to sign up, they tell me they are quite happy with our way of life, they don't need the outside world to get along. I have educated them into the way people can get inside your head, how to check an email source using the header, what to say and what to hide. Now they are more active online, but still don't want the endless requests for pics, phone numbers, snapchat and kik. When FB is started it takes 5 minutes to delete all the dodgy friend requests, just random people who look at profiles and ask to be added, it just makes them more wary.

This all came about from a stalker, he got way too much info from Maigh, and was in our front yard, following her at the supermarket, being in the waiting room at Dr's surgery. She was so affected by this, we sold up and moved. It all came back to haunt her when he was released from prison, but so far, community services have been wonderful.

Asking for snapchat or kik pics may seem harmless, but it can have an affect on people, get to know them first.