Peeing anywhere but the toilet

I love peeing anywhere but the toilet. Especially in public. I love being  naughty. I've been doing it a while now so the thought of peeing in any toilet makes me nauseous. Does any one else get this way?  I pee anywhere but the toilet, on the side of it, closed lid on the floor in the sink... but if i have to, I don't have any other choice but to pre in the toilet I get nauseous,  right now even thinking of it has my stomach upside down. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

On 8/2/2017 at 10:28 PM, PixieWings said:

I love peeing anywhere but the toilet. Especially in public. I love being  naughty. I've been doing it a while now so the thought of peeing in any toilet makes me nauseous. Does any one else get this way?  I pee anywhere but the toilet, on the side of it, closed lid on the floor in the sink... but if i have to, I don't have any other choice but to pre in the toilet I get nauseous,  right now even thinking of it has my stomach upside down. 

I absolutely hate using the toilet, it's been two months since I last did (had no other choice that time) otherwise it's been a vary long time since.. And like you. It really upsets me when I have to, 

I'd much rather just go anywhere else, floors, walls, carpets, sinks if I have to, outdoors,

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, PixieWings said:

Yes i agree I hate it so much I feel like I’m going to throw up when I am forced to! Even at friends places I find other places to piss.I piss in their showers, closets, sinks washers, even under the bed!! I hate the toilet that much!  

Do you do it without your friends knowing? That's really naughty. I gotta try that next time I'm over at a friend's place and they're not looking 😊

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1

I would not say that the thought of using a toilet when I go out would make me feel nauseous, but it would feel like cheating. Even moving my skirt out of the way to pee would feel like cheating, so I don't.

• Like 1
  • Love 3