Pee in Victorian Erotica - Part One

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

From "My Secret Life", published in Victorian England .. 1,400 pages of great writing .. excerpts here often. Here's part one--your comments. There is so much more I can excerpt if you like this sample.

My piddling letch, which seems for a time to have been dormant, returned. I began to make her
piddle in all sorts of attitudes, first in a pot, then in a basin — at times with her cunt opened
naturally, then holding the lips open, so that the little red piddle-vent could be seen almost.

— At no
time of my life had I such variety of frolics with urine as I then had. — It may be termed my pissing
period. I began to piss with her, would keep myself from watering for hours before I met her, so
that I might deliver the fullest, longest, and strongest stream of urine possible.

— She was famous at it. I have seen the piddle stream of scores of women, but hers was the hardest, and strongest that
ever wetted a pot. — I hit on the idea of bringing her to the bedside, laying her back, putting a basin
under her bum as close as the bed would permit. Then she would hold the lips of her cunt wide
open, and I pointing my tool, would empty my bladder. The yellow stream hitting either prick hole,
or broad surface of the cunt, splashed in a thousand little bright drops on her thighs, or lodged in the
crisp black hair, then ran down to where the quim nears the bum hole, and dropped into the basin
beneath. Directly I had pissed, my prick would stand, I joined my body to hers, and capable no

Another way I have tried unsuccessfully with an-other woman. — With Sarah it was practicable on
ac-count of her height — for in tall women, the extra length is nearly always in the legs, and not in
the body. Stripping ourselves start naked, I stiffened my prick by her incitements, or perhaps by a
few preliminary shoves up her cunt, then both standing up before the glass, I used to put my prick
up her and she would piss, and the warm stream run dripping round my balls, falling on both our
thighs, and descending till we stood in a pond. — Then standing, I would fuck her, watching our
movements in the glass.

Two other modes, in which we used to amuse our selves with our bladders were these. — We used
to strip ourselves start naked, shoes and stockings off even, and arrange the cheval glass, so that
with other glasses I could see her both back and front at a glance. Then lay on my back with hands
under my head on a pillow, so raised as to enable me to see the picture we made. Then she would
stand for a minute straddling over me, and the sight of the red stripe peeping out of the black hair
would stiffen my penis. Then sitting down on me as she would on a chamber pot, she would take
my stiff prick and engulf it in her cunt, the dark hair of her quim meeting mine, her bum cheeks just
touching without weighting heavily on my thighs. Then out would come her warm stream, hitting
my belly below my navel, and running down in two little streams by the side of my balls, uniting
beneath them, washing over my arsehole, and depositing itself on the carpet on which I was lying.
At other times I reversed her, and she engulfed my prick in her cunt with her backside towards me.

— Then I could play with her cool, firm, smooth back-side, and feel round the stem of my prick just
where it was lost, and hidden in her warm juicy tube. I could feel to her bumhole — or back bone.
In the glasses I could see my prick rising out from the balls, and losing itself in the dark black
thicket on her cunt lips. — "Open the lips, Sarah." — Immediately her two fingers would separate
the lips, leaving the broad red surface, at which sight my prick would throb with desire to spend.
— "Piss, piss dear, I can bear it no longer." — Then it would fall like a cataract in front of my balls,
and partly on my thighs.

Longer of delay, bedewed quickly with sperm the inside of the orifice which I had just be-dewed
outside with a thinner fluid.
Pissing against her cunt, she declared, no man had ever done to her but me. She enjoyed it, it
seemed to make her lewed, and she always spent with me after-wards. — When spending she
shewed it plainly, and did not attempt to hide it as some do. — Indeed she could not, for her cunt
would close so strongly round my prick, that there was no mistaking what it was up to. —

There is one thing in these amatory micturating bouts, which I only recollect having done with her
and one other woman. — It was pissing when up her cunt. — She told me she had allowed a man or
two to try, but that they could not succeed. — Indeed it is difficult. For when a prick is stiff and in
the state of nervous strain which fits it for penetrating a cunt, its ejaculatory muscles struggle to
shoot out sperm, and so I suppose contract the opening to the bladder, and prevent piddle issuing.
But one night she was undressed, and lying at the side of the bed with thighs wide open, up I thrust
my prick bursting, and as I thought with piss so proud, that nothing could prevent the jet. When up
her cunt I tried to piss, but my prick began to throb, and her cunt, as I thought, to squeeze it, altho
she declared it was quiet. I strained till I farted like a cow after beans, but not a drop would come.
— The more I strained, the more difficult I found it to restrain myself from oscillating my buttocks
for an outshoot of spunk.

Another way I have tried unsuccessfully with an-other woman. — With Sarah it was practicable on
ac-count of her height — for in tall women, the extra length is nearly always in the legs, and not in
the body. Stripping ourselves start naked, I stiffened my prick by her incitements, or perhaps by a
few preliminary shoves up her cunt, then both standing up before the glass, I used to put my prick
up her and she would piss, and the warm stream run dripping round my balls, falling on both our
thighs, and descending till we stood in a pond. — Then standing, I would fuck her, watching our
movements in the glass.

I used to be thinking constantly of what voluptuous tricks I could do when we met, but for a time, a
preliminary usage of our organs, in pissing some way or another was my delight. — Then it took
such possession of me that I thought of nothing else. My letters to her to meet me used to run.
"Tonight — seven — keep in P." — By which I meant her to have her bladder full. — So she used
— so full at times that she said, "If you don't do something directly, I must piddle, I can't keep it in
any longer." Then the evening's amusement began. — The quantity she spouted oftentimes, I am
sure, was a quart or more.

There is one thing in these amatory micturating bouts, which I only recollect having done with her
and one other woman. — It was pissing when up her cunt. — She told me she had allowed a man or
two to try, but that they could not succeed. — Indeed it is difficult. For when a prick is stiff and in
the state of nervous strain which fits it for penetrating a cunt, its ejaculatory muscles struggle to
shoot out sperm, and so I suppose contract the opening to the bladder, and prevent piddle issuing.
But one night she was undressed, and lying at the side of the bed with thighs wide open, up I thrust
my prick bursting, and as I thought with piss so proud, that nothing could prevent the jet. When up
her cunt I tried to piss, but my prick began to throb, and her cunt, as I thought, to squeeze it, altho
she declared it was quiet. I strained till I farted like a cow after beans, but not a drop would come.
— The more I strained, the more difficult I found it to restrain myself from oscillating my buttocks
for an outshoot of spunk.

Edited by UnabashedUser
add

Thanks for the great excerpt: "My Secret Life" is one of the premier Victorian-era books with lots and lots of piddling. Someone has transcribed it all at my-secret-life dot com. Highly recommended.

I think it's generally regarded as an erotic autobiography rather then fiction. The site I mentioned above has speculation about who was the author on its home page, and information about editions available. Grove Press published a two-volume boxed set, followed by a single large-format volume with four pages from the boxed set on each page (the print's rather small, but quite readable for young eyes :)  ).

I first learned about this text when I found a copy of the single volume edition in a B. Dalton bookstore in the '70s: what a find! I was able to get the two-volume set some years later (since the books are smaller but thicker, they're much easier to handle). Now, of course, the online version is preferred, since it's searchable.

More worthy reading is Havelock Ellis' "Studies on the Psychology of Sex" a four-volume set with several sections about urolagnia. Ellis appears to have been one of us :)

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Great info re: my-secret-life.com. And what a find in an old book shop. That's a real treasure.  The author was quite a writer and prolific, always a great read. What a series of erotic films that would make.

Ellis definitely worth a read -- he was ahead of his day and participated in wet sports too as I recall.

Nice to hear from you.

My girls went into gales of laughter at "farted like a cow after beans".

I think I have read this at one time, along with Marquis de Sade, Justine, 120 Days Sodom, you know, the usual fun light reading. Are there any other notable tomes that fit in with our pleasure? 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
21 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Entire thread here well worth re-reading again. Victorians certainly enjoyed watersports and raw jackhammer fucking.

Quite so! I suggest checking lustybooks.com for words like piddle. Not a lot of hits, but interesting nonetheless. Here's one that has several hits on that word: http://lustybooks.com/erotica/12/queenie-lady-harper/p-1.html

Here's another one: http://lustybooks.com/erotica/4/the-naive-young-niece-or-the-romance-of-mesmerism-mark-taylor/p-3.html I think there are more instances in the second title, but leave the searching to you. Enjoy!

Edited by watchr12
  • Like 1
  • 5 years later...
On 11/14/2018 at 8:27 AM, watchr12 said:

Quite so! I suggest checking lustybooks.com for words like piddle. Not a lot of hits, but interesting nonetheless. Here's one that has several hits on that word: http://lustybooks.com/erotica/12/queenie-lady-harper/p-1.html

Here's another one: http://lustybooks.com/erotica/4/the-naive-young-niece-or-the-romance-of-mesmerism-mark-taylor/p-3.html I think there are more instances in the second title, but leave the searching to you. Enjoy!

Sorry to bother you in a 5 year old post. These links dont work now. Any idea where else I can get these epub versions or even text or html?

21 hours ago, madrasminar said:

Sorry to bother you in a 5 year old post. These links dont work now. Any idea where else I can get these epub versions or even text or html?

For the first one: https://www.horntip.com/html/books_&_MSS/1880s/1885ca_the_adventures_of_lady_harpur_(HC)/vol_1/index.htm (free)
https://classicxbooks.com/downloads/the-adventures-of-lady-harpur/ (not free)

For the second one: https://www.abebooks.com/book-search/title/davina-romance-mesmerism/?clickid=T3NyAEz2VxyIWaqVCjSKFXq9UkH37wQlpyXS2c0&cm_mmc=aff-_-ir-_-2003851-_-76887&ref=imprad2003851&afn_sr=impact&ref_=aff_ir_2003851_76887 (not free, physical copy) and a few other sellers like Amazon an Ebay.

The listed titles are slightly different, but they're the same books
Wayback has an incomplete coverage of the posted links, but you can use that to partially read them

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, wetguy321 said:

For the first one: https://www.horntip.com/html/books_&_MSS/1880s/1885ca_the_adventures_of_lady_harpur_(HC)/vol_1/index.htm (free)
https://classicxbooks.com/downloads/the-adventures-of-lady-harpur/ (not free)

For the second one: https://www.abebooks.com/book-search/title/davina-romance-mesmerism/?clickid=T3NyAEz2VxyIWaqVCjSKFXq9UkH37wQlpyXS2c0&cm_mmc=aff-_-ir-_-2003851-_-76887&ref=imprad2003851&afn_sr=impact&ref_=aff_ir_2003851_76887 (not free, physical copy) and a few other sellers like Amazon an Ebay.

The listed titles are slightly different, but they're the same books
Wayback has an incomplete coverage of the posted links, but you can use that to partially read them

thank you very much wetguy!

• Like 1