Members We Miss

Admin

I'm pleased we have such great contributors here at PeeFans, but I figured a thread was owed to actually name some users who have come and (seemingly) gone. 

Is there anyone you remember as being a particularly great addition to the site, or anyone you miss chatting with and seems to have disappeared? 

12 hours ago, Admin said:

I'm pleased we have such great contributors here at PeeFans, but I figured a thread was owed to actually name some users who have come and (seemingly) gone. 

Is there anyone you remember as being a particularly great addition to the site, or anyone you miss chatting with and seems to have disappeared? 

To start with, who couldn't miss Vikka.  She seems to have been taken with her depression, and slipped away.

CrissyP was my favorite.  We were in conversation with each other for almost two years before she just chopped her communication.  I took me many months to finally run down what had happened to her.  I was afraid that death was about the only thing that made sense to her disappearance.  I was delighted to find that she was alive and into a different world.  I know that many of us on here have talked with her.

One that I really hated to see go was blushingblond2.  She came on with a bang and was really fun to interact with.  Why it was that someone had to take it into their head that she was not who she represented herself to be and had to beat her down to the point that she removed her avatar sealed her profile and begin to lay low.   CrissyP had some conversation with her and thought that she was real.

Well, I am running out of time before I am running out of ideas.

• Like 1

Who could forget Kevin ?  His Wit and Humor made it a pleasure to chat with him. Tomorrow, Aug 3rd will be 1 year since he passed away. RIP my Friend.

And MissPiss. Another close friend who I had the pleasure of meeting in Person. Her retirement from the adult scene left us with another great member gone.

Wetman

Clipboard01.jpg

• Like 3

Kevin of course,with his unique way of putting things,with emojis.:10_wink::10_wink::11_blush::15_yum:.Never quite got what he meant but very sad.Vikka of course,lovely young girl,lesbian piss freak,whats not to like?CrissyP i indeed enjoyed chatting with her.MissPiss has moved on in her own way,good for her,luckily,there are videos of her and Ashley enjoying themselves.Sally Westbury,did come back as another character,but she hasnt been on a good while now.

Of course,we still have many nice people,too many to name.

• Like 2

I miss Kevin. His interest in and knowledge about World War 2 era military aviation and my interest in World War 2 in general resulted in some very interesting conversations.

CrissyP is also someone I very much enjoyed interacting with, and I miss her presence here.

And of course there is my personal friend Angelgirl.

• Like 1

Guess I should include my Friend Miss Kitty. Now pretty much out of all of this and enjoying the married life her friendship still means a lot to me. I wonder how many gallons of pee she soaked into various carpets :15_yum:

• 1 month later...

I had many chats with AngelGirl and was sad to see her go but happy to see her taking her life in new directions.  

CrissyP was another that I'll miss because of her contributions and fun conversations.  

I had some good chats with Rainer, too, but she didn't stay long .. and, to be honest, I'm still sure she was actually a she, lol

There were others but my memory is a sieve.  Most didn't stay long and so didn't have the impact they might have.  But I've shared many conversations with good people here, some still around, others moved on.  This place has always been full of good people. 

• Like 1

We do still have lots of fun members,its just a pity to me that many of the new members dont seem to stick around or contribute too much.It would be nice if everyone got to know everyone elses story of how they came to be a pee fetishist.

I have not forgotten Kevin, he was always nice with me, made me laugh and was always positive.

On 8/9/2017 at 5:02 PM, fannywatcher said:

We do still have some great members though,its a pity many new members dont seem to stick around,and get involved.They should join in and tell us their stories.

I have to quote on this because fanny is right, it is too bad that people don't stick around.

Promoting that with, show up every week for 10 week and I will pee in a measuring cup with your name on it. Or even send me a picture of you and I will pee on it and send it back. (I am sure some people will vote for that)  lololol  Seriously, I have noticed since the shut down, at least 3 regular people that use to write me every 2-3 days are no longer here.

Fanny, you should place a big ad on your car, come visit us at peefans.com   lolol

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, owlman76 said:

It's the same with every forum , sometimes there's loads of people on, and sometimes there isn't, I look in  2 or 3 times a week, but sometimes I don't have anything to post. I still like to see what everyone's been up to though.

I liked your post, acknowledging that you read the people's stories. Same for me, if I don't have nothing to write, I will read a few posts.

• 2 weeks later...