Jump to content
Click here to remove ads
Admin

Count to 100 without Interruption

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Brutus said:

85

The night breeze between their legs was a joy as they strolled onward, eventually arriving at Angela's. They felt a mix of nervousness and excitement, knowing what was on their minds as they entered her house and took their shoes off.

86 I'll prepare smething to drink

said Angela

meanwhile make yourself at home... take off some clothes...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

GOLD members get all of the adverts removed... Click HERE to upgrade now and remove these messages!

87

Tracy replied "We dont have much to take off haha" 

Erica smiled, pulled her thong down to her ankles and kicked it aside, saying "Oh there's plenty to take off. Let me help you." She then approached Tracy and reached under her skirt, grabbing her panties to pull them off slowly. 

The slightly more inhibited Tracy didnt object and was content with being a passive participant, giggling while being undressed.

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Brutus said:

87

Tracy replied "We dont have much to take off haha" 

Erica smiled, pulled her thong down to her ankles and kicked it aside, saying "Oh there's plenty to take off. Let me help you." She then approached Tracy and reached under her skirt, grabbing her panties to pull them off slowly. 

The slightly more inhibited Tracy didnt object and was content with being a passive participant, giggling while being undressed.

88 this is getting too hot Brutus, I'm fingering right now

 

her delicate hands reached every fringe of the girl's body, caressing the porcelain skin

when Angela got back with three drinks, she found her two friends completely naked, and almost let the glasses fell down out of emotion

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post

Almost done here, Spy!☺

89

Seeing them engrossed in each others arms, kissing, moaning, squeezing each other's ass, Angela fully downed her drink and took her clothes off to join her friends. After a steamy makeout so hot and sexy that it felt surreal, they all headed up to her bedroom to get serious.

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Brutus said:

Almost done here, Spy!☺

89

Seeing them engrossed in each others arms, kissing, moaning, squeezing each other's ass, Angela fully downed her drink and took her clothes off to join her friends. After a steamy makeout so hot and sexy that it felt surreal, they all headed up to her bedroom to get serious.

90

after the other two drank their, Agela laid on the big bed while her two friends started licking her nipples, a breast each. It didn't took too much before she lost herself in moaning, and one of them (but who? it doesn't matter...) stuck her tongue in her love-hole, now dripping...

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post

91

As Erica licked Angela's tender pussy, she tasted her natural juices, and dried piss, amplified by the normal muskiness after a long day. She began having an orgasm and Tracy, loosened up by the drink and tired of being passive, positioned herself behind Erica and stuck her face right into her ass to tongue her pussy from behind.

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Brutus said:

91

As Erica licked Angela's tender pussy, she tasted her natural juices, and dried piss, amplified by the normal muskiness after a long day. She began having an orgasm and Tracy, loosened up by the drink and tired of being passive, positioned herself behind Erica and stuck her face right into her ass to tongue her pussy from behind.

I could get very dirty was I there for real Brutus, let's just stick to piss

92 Licking and being licked at the same time, Erica started cumming herself

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

93

After they both came, Angie and Erica returned the favor to Tracy, one licking her breasts and the other giving her the sweetest oral pleasure of her life. 

A few minutes later, all was calm in the post orgasmic bliss and the 3 of them laid against each other, feeling closer than ever.

Angela said, "Tracy I cant believe you kept pissing in front of that old lady. That was the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen."

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Brutus said:

93

After they both came, Angie and Erica returned the favor to Tracy, one licking her breasts and the other giving her the sweetest oral pleasure of her life. 

A few minutes later, all was calm in the post orgasmic bliss and the 3 of them laid against each other, feeling closer than ever.

Angela said, "Tracy I cant believe you kept pissing in front of that old lady. That was the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen."

94 at those words, Tracy stood up and spread her labia

"when I need to go I just cannot help going!"

and she started to release a hot steaming torrent onto the other two, lieing on the bed and getting showered by the Golden fountain

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

95

Laughter ensued, and Erica and Tracy stood up on their knees to press their breasts together as her stream splashed their chests and soaked the bed.

When Tracy finished, Angela placed her mouth on her to lick her leftover drips.

Edited by Brutus
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Brutus said:

95

Laughter ensued, and Erica and Tracy stood up on their knees to press their breasts together as her stream splashed their chests and soaked the bed.

When Tracy finished, Angela placed her mouth on her to lick her leftover drips.

96 my turn!!! Erica stood up herself, spreading her lips to direct of shower against Tracy's leg and Angela's face, still licking her friend

the combination unleashed a terrifyingly powerful orgasm in Tracy, who fell down, and got her face targeted by Erica's last shots

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post

97

Angela stood up to join her, and both girls pissed all over Tracy, still twitching through her orgasm.

Overwhelmed with desire, Angela reached down and rubbed Erica as her stream was flowing. Erica did the same, both of them rubbing each others pussies to climax while their pee doused Tracy and the bed further.

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Brutus said:

97

Angela stood up to join her, and both girls pissed all over Tracy, still twitching through her orgasm.

Overwhelmed with desire, Angela reached down and rubbed Erica as her stream was flowing. Erica did the same, both of them rubbing each others pussies to climax while their pee doused Tracy and the bed further.

98 they all collpased onto the mattress, after a marvellous evening

not only sexual, but revelating

Nathan was out, and their passion had surfaced and avenged the respect it needed

it was the start of new life

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

99

The next morning they showered and walked back to Erica's car a few blocks away. On the way, they ran into Tammy, on her way to her dad's shop and she seemed strangely pleased to see Erica. She said to her, " Erica, Im so glad I ran into you. I just want to tell you that you were right about Nathan. He is a cheating asshole. I found out last week the hard way. I hate myself for getting involved with him. But I got him back. You'll love this. I baked him an apple pie and pissed in it and left it outside his apartment last night. Pissed in the dough before I baked it and in the filling just before it was done. I cant wait to hear how much he liked it. He doesnt know I know about that little whore but fuck him, Im done and moving on. Anyway, gotta run, you girls have a nice day."

Edited by Brutus
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Brutus said:

99

The next morning they showered and walked back to Erica's car a few blocks away. On the way, they ran into Tammy, on her way to her dad's shop and she seemed strangely pleased to see Erica. She said to her, " Erica, Im so glad I ran into you. I just want to tell you that you were right about Nathan. He is a cheating asshole. I found out last week the hard way. I hate myself for getting involved with him. But I got him back. You'll love this. I baked him an apple pie and pissed in it and left it outside his apartment last night. Pissed in the dough before I baked it and in the filling just before it was done. I cant wait to hear how much he liked it. He doesnt know I know about that little whore but fuck him, Im done and moving on. Anyway, gotta run, you girls have a nice day."

100

the girls were really puzzled but started in a furious laughter after that

The great Circle of Life, jokes about piss hits everybody, it is the marvels of naughty pissing, nobody is wiser, nobody is spared, is not about who win, is only about getting startled and visceral and naughty!!!

 

While they looked at her walking away, they really realized that truth

Life is not about winning, though it can be about defeating those who deserve to lose

Life is about sex

naughtiness

passion

chance and funny events

They got both embarassed and offended to have eaten the girl's piss, but also aroused, not on a submissing stance, but because Life, with its joke, reverted everything once again

 

and they all felt that being a woman, possessing a pussy (or being possessed by it?!), means that, to be like Life, naughty and sexual

they looked past their lives, to the great unknow factor that makes the Life so funny and sexual, the fact you don't now what will happen ,the fact you don't need to Always play fair, the fact you can be cheeky, and they all realized that Life and Sex and Women cannot be too different, since they all were intermixed and interlinked

 

what a marvellous night, and what a marvellous morning!

Hail Pussy!!! Hail naughtiness!!! Hail Life!!!!

and the story is

OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

Congratulations guys!

  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Sophie said:

guys!

and girls HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Share this post


Link to post

and girls of course, sorry Nancy! 🙂 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Sophie said:

and girls of course, sorry Nancy! 🙂 

it was fun like hell, and the funniest thing is that it even became a definitely hot story!!!!

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post

×