Click here to remove ads
Admin

Count to 100 without Interruption

Would it be cruel to make you start again? Hmm...

12!

GOLD members get access to our video gallery of piss videos. Click HERE to upgrade now!

14 but I don't think this is ever going to reach the goal as someone is likely to reset it

Probably. Its already been restarted but I think it wont reach 100 simply because very few are posting. Might I suggest a running story to spice this up with each number? Like 15- Angela had some coffee (next person to post a number add a new sentence to her story) 

Could be fun.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

That's a great idea :)One sentence at a time (if you want to)

18. Tracy was a tall curvy blonde with long wavy hair.

19. Erica was  about 5 foot 8, curly black hair and had incredible legs.

20.  Angela, of course, was the obligatory redhead.  Every night out needs a redhead.

• Agree 1

21 The three of them decided to have an "espresso" night. Instead of alcohol and bars they visited all night coffee shops only.  Wasn't long of course before bladders began to grow very rapidly from drinking this delightfully wicked beverage.

22. Only thing is, they left the last coffee shop before the call of nature struck, and were now in serious need to pee while standing in line at the movie theater.

23. the line was so packed up that nobody noticed Angela serenly letting her pee fall in a vertical line from her pussy on the floor, making a growing puddle that soon reached to other people's shoes

24. While holding back the painful pressure of the full release that she craved, the slow stream started running along her left leg, as the puddle spread farther out.

25 she hated wetting herself since she usually wanted to be forever classy, but it was a strange turn on, there was something deeply classy in the fact that her pee was running down her leg, it was like having sex with herself, and what is more classy than a vanity that reach a homosexual-self-sexual pleasure???

• Hot 1

26. Erica looked down to get her phone from her purse, then noticed the pee running down Angela's leg, and looked at her with wide eyes in shock and amusement.

Angela looked back at her friend with a glance that seemed to say "What? ihihiih Why should have I waited?"

28. Erica said to Angela, "I'm not judging you, I'm almost at the point of doing the same thing but I can hold it until we get seated."

16 hours ago, Brutus said:

28. Erica said to Angela, "I'm not judging you, I'm almost at the point of doing the same thing but I can hold it until we get seated."

yours the body, yours the decision, but why waiting? teach the world it is your toilet!!!

30. Erica replied, "Because I'm just gonna piss on the fuckin floor in the theater. As soon as the loud ass previews have everyone's attention to cover my noisy hiss, I'm flooding it."

(Note)

Reminder of characters:

Erica, brunette, tall, great legs

Tracy, tall curvy blonde

Angela, redhead, and I'll add that she's average height, curvy and busty with some freckles on her cheeks

(How about every 5 entries or so, we agree to just copy paste the ladies' descriptions from this entry? I'm tired of having to scroll way back and remind myself who's who. That will also make it easier for new posters to jump in and have an idea of who they are.)🙂

• Agree 1

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 3:16 AM, Brutus said:

(How about every 5 entries or so, we agree to just copy paste the ladies' descriptions from this entry? I'm tired of having to scroll way back and remind myself who's who. That will also make it easier for new posters to jump in and have an idea of who they are.

smart and brilliant

ultra-like that

so now

shit! exclaimed Angela, it would have been a good idea for me too, why didn't I thought about it? Ok, need to drink my thea quickly!!

can't wait for your piss...

well, actually... do you mind if I watch?

• Like 1

Erica responded, "Oooh! That...that sounds kinda hot actually. But how is Tracy not bursting right now? Lucky bitch. She's always had the biggest bladder."

• Hot 1

3 minutes ago, Brutus said:

Erica responded, "Oooh! That...that sounds kinda hot actually. But how is Tracy not bursting right now? Lucky bitch. She's always had the biggest bladder."

Tracy, overhearing, added: "Just clutiching like a matter of life and Death. Think I'll copypast your plan after getting seated"

• Like 1

They all giggled like school children on a playground, and with tickets, snacks and drinks in hand, made their way to the theater to find seats.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brutus said:

They all giggled like school children on a playground, and with tickets, snacks and drinks in hand, made their way to the theater to find seats.

35 they took seats on a secluded spot, far from the most crowded parts

Angela was happy about her empty bladder, and was waiting for her two friends to unload their own at the expense of decency and the theater floor!!!

• Like 1

As the lights dimmed and opening previews began, they were lucky enough to be the only one's in that section of the theater, as only a handful of people had come.

• Hot 1