A Girl Is Desperate To Pee & Asks You 'Where Should I Go?'

A Girl Is Desperate To Pee & Asks You 'Where Should I Go?'  

83 members have voted

1. 1. A woman finds herself desperate to pee whilst at home, but her toilet is broken. She asks you 'where should I go?' - Which of these do you tell her?

• 2 weeks later...

Funny that nobody picks the carpet.  We'd all love her to piss on the carpet but there are other, naughtier, choices available. 

I chose for her to lean back on the sofa, spread her legs, and let it go.  I can visualise the sparkling arch her pee forms as it sprays from her open pussy to spatter all over the cushions.  Naturally, I'm there to catch the beautiful sight on video to post here for all to enjoy.  And to lick her clean when she's done. :11_blush:

• Hot 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sink and garden are the easiest, so you wouldn't look like a perv :9_innocent::')

For my personal and vulgar delectation, (but I find very difficult for a woman to trust somebody who tell her something like this) I would have said the floor FROM the sofa or the table so to avoid spalshing, or even better the wall from the table, spraying it from a little distance and letting it pool on the floor. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 12/27/2017 at 11:09 AM, Lilipee said:

I would love it if I were told to go out in the garden.  And he came with me to watch.   Even better if he noticed my shyness, and he let me see him pee first.

Come on over ... I’m happy to go first 😎

When I get asked in the club, I always say "On my lap if you like" before I direct to the toilet if they looked shocked (they always look shocked except for once when I was in the pub and she had already wet her jeans and she did take up my offer!)

Edited by Paulypeeps
On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 12:09 PM, Lilipee said:

I would love it if I were told to go out in the garden.  And he came with me to watch.   Even better if he noticed my shyness, and he let me see him pee first.

ouh, that is sexy!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, likesToLick said:

I would give her a choice,  Either pee on the sofa while I watch and encourage her,  or put her pussy into my mouth and squirt her pee onto my tongue while I gently caress her clitoris with my lips,  whichever one she would like the most.

Second option is sensual and erotic as FUCK

I am horny now!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 1 month later...

I guess there's two completely different scenarios here....   on the one hand, she may be completely unaware and innocent as to our fetish, so it may be a panic driven 'I can't wait, I'm about to have an accident - what can I do?'  In that case, perhaps the garden or sink may be the most palatable options for her.

On the other hand, it could be a case of 'I really need to go and I know how much it turns you on to watch - where would you like to see me do it this time?  

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes a question is best answered with a question....  so many spring to mind.

"Do you think you can hold on for a while?"   "How badly do you need to go?"    "Have you peed outside before?"   "When was the last time you were this desperate?"   "Did you make it in time?"  "You can use my bathroom - can I watch?"

• Like 1
On 10/28/2018 at 7:24 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Sometimes a question is best answered with a question....  so many spring to mind.

You make a valid point ... other questions might be:

"Are you looking for somewhere unusual?"

or "Do you prefer public or private?"

or "I have an idea ... do you like being naughty?"

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2018 at 3:31 PM, owlman76 said:

This scenario reminds me of my stepdaughter some years ago, we only have one bathroom, and the toilet and everything is all in the same room. she was about 18 or 19 at the time and had one really annoying habit, I'd come home from work, tired, dirty and hungry, this is where priorities come into play, So,I walk in, sit down and announce that I'm going to have a beer and a smoke, then grab a bath, then have dinner, as sure as day follows night I'd get in the bath and she'd knock on the door and say she needed a wee. I'd end up getting out of the bath while she used the toilet, then go back in again, not very good at all.

Anyway one day I'd had a bloody awful day at work, I came home cold, wet, and hungry, had a beer and a smoke, then got in a hot bath, sure enough, she came knocking five minutes later! I'd had enough, I gave her 2 choices, either pee in the grid in the garden, or do it in your pants, she chose the grid!

Incidentally, it cured her, never again did she wait for the loo until after I'd got into the bath.

Do you think she was trying to get you to stay in the bath so that she could wee whilst you were in the room?   Either possibly so she could get a look at you or because she was a bit of an exhibitionist?  The fact that she did it multiple times when you had previously advised that you were going in the bath makes it look like she was definitely trying something.