Arranging Meet-Ups

Admin

I have to admit that personally my online anonymity is important, but I realise that for many people the prospect of a PeeFans meet-up with other pee enthusiasts would be very appealing. 

Since this group is for people in the UK, it would be a lot easier to arrange something than on the normal forum, where we have members from countries all over the world.

I remember @wetmanjfmeeting with MissPiss once through this site, and I wonder if other PeeFans meet ups could be possible.

We have a calendar function on this group, and I'd be happy to add any meet-up events if there was interest. Just an idea. :)

• Like 4

While I am not a UK Member I had to join to reply to this topic.  Yes I did meet up with the wonderful Miss Piss and we had a great time. I would advise caution however to meeting someone you only know online.  Miss Piss was a well known website owner and I felt no danger at all in meeting her. But in today's world you must be careful who you meet if you don't know them.

Wetman

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1

You have a good point there, adyguy.  Meeting first in a public place is always recommended.  Whether a first date or a pee meet, safety first.  If things seem ok, other plans can be made.  

Lets just hope some ladies will join in, because I've never had the opportunity to talk about this with a girl.  I think chatting about it would be a novel and entertaining experience.  A shared pee would be amazing, if it were to come to that.  ?

Edited by Sexismygod
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I would be interested in meeting up with other piss fans. I could co-ordinate things if there is enough interest. I am South Yorks based but happy to travel an hour or so which leaves plenty of scope.

My suggestion is that we meet one afternoon mid week in a pub or similar so we can have a chat and a drink. That way we can see if people are getting on, and if anyone is interested in some pissing we could maybe drive somewhere a bit discreet and see what happens.

I would prefer a mixed group obviously. I appreciate ladies are a bit nervous about meeting strangers so somewhere fairly public is important, and one of the conditions would be that if anyone is uncomfortable they can just get up and walk away.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, JesseP said:

I would be interested in meeting up with other piss fans. I could co-ordinate things if there is enough interest. I am South Yorks based but happy to travel an hour or so which leaves plenty of scope.

My suggestion is that we meet one afternoon mid week in a pub or similar so we can have a chat and a drink. That way we can see if people are getting on, and if anyone is interested in some pissing we could maybe drive somewhere a bit discreet and see what happens.

I would prefer a mixed group obviously. I appreciate ladies are a bit nervous about meeting strangers so somewhere fairly public is important, and one of the conditions would be that if anyone is uncomfortable they can just get up and walk away.

Hi JesseP.  I'm in the Lincolnshire area so not too far from you.  I'd certainly be interested in meeting people socially for coffee, lunch or a drink and seeing how things developed but with no pressure for anyone to 'perform' or do anything they weren't comfortable with.   

2 hours ago, JesseP said:

Hi JesseP.  I'm in the Lincolnshire area so not too far from you.  I'd certainly be interested in meeting people socially for coffee, lunch or a drink and seeing how things developed but with no pressure for anyone to 'perform' or do anything they weren't comfortable with.   

3 minutes ago, JesseP said:

If this ever happens, the best idea would be to organise someone central to everyone. Peterborough, Northampton areas could be good as they are near A1 and M1 so easy to get to.

Bearing in mind accessibility for non-drivers.

So far we seem to have:

me

Adyguy6970

Sexismygod

Are there any more interested in meeting up? We are all male so it would be nice for some ladies to join us, I know it can be intimidating but the first meeting would be in a public area, probably a pub or similar, so a safe environment and nothing expected more than a chat about our favourite topic.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm with steamlover on this one.  An all-male group doesn't really work for me and a single female participant could find it a bit much.  A fairly even mix always works better.  Safety in numbers for both sexes and a better conversation, too.

No ladies at all interested?

• 4 months later...

I know there has been talk here of a Midlands (England) meet up. I would be interested, and I know of at least one other, plus some above might be. I am East Midlands, but would be willing to meet either West or East Midlands if accessible by public transport. If I am not a lone voice then happy for first meet to be social, pub, cafe or something.  Maybe we could do something at some stage, but not necessarily.  To me any activity would be pee/nappy/possibly wetting fun (as I say maybe not on first meet)  not any prelude to sex, for me anyway, so gender not crucial. To me any gender welcome, although I am Bi. Clearly people have their own likes, re activity etc, where meet might take place. Anyway putting  it out there  for anyone to respond. Meeting of course  in safe public place, and any a ctivity anytime always by consent and with respect for each other 

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Am probably going, intend to if all goes to plan !! to Club 29 Leicester on Thursday 5th April, about midday. If anyone or more want to join me brilliant. If anyone going at any time, at  reception best ask for Judith, the manager for info fre watersports. The club does encourage watersports    

Address 29 New Bond Street, Leicester, LE1 4RQ

More detail 

http://club-29.co.uk/

although website does not mention ws, a friend on here confirms it is available there, clearly only freally works if at least 2 interested in it are there

On 3/23/2018 at 5:21 PM, Rich7 said:

Am probably going, intend to if all goes to plan !! to Club 29 Leicester on Thursday 5th April, about midday. If anyone or more want to join me brilliant. If anyone going at any time, at  reception best ask for Judith, the manager for info fre watersports. The club does encourage watersports    

Address 29 New Bond Street, Leicester, LE1 4RQ

More detail 

http://club-29.co.uk/

although website does not mention ws, a friend on here confirms it is available there, clearly only freally works if at least 2 interested in it are there

I am hoping to get there, will know for sure nearer the date.