Time to promote!

The last few months has been a slightly turbulent time for the site, but I am confident everything is now stable and running fairly smoothly. I am now looking to do some promotion to bring in new members to the site - but I need your help. Besides, bringing new pee fans to the website is in everyone's best interests.

My question to you is simple: where can we promote PeeFans for free? Feel free to get creative with your thinking.

If you own an adult website and would consider placing a small link to us somewhere on your site, that would be hugely appreciated. If you are part of a site where you can add links, again please consider linking back to us at PeeFans. Let's get the word out and hopefully expand our community. :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

An idea: if anyone uploads anything to youtube/reddit etc, it would be brilliant if you could place a small watermark of PeeFans.com in the corner (or just mention the link somewhere) to hopefully recruit some new members to the forum. :) 

Thank you.

• Like 1

I was first attracted to WGP now PeeFans when I saw a scene on YouTube of two girls on a teeter tooter and I cut and there was a banner that the rest of the scene did not hold up to YouTube standards and suggest the the entire scene could be seen on Watch Girls Peeing.

Boy was I innocent about Pee Fetish when I joined.  I have gotten quite an education since then!!  And, have had a most enjoyable conversation with two young ladies on this forum.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, bpb said:

I was first attracted to WGP now PeeFans when I saw a scene on YouTube of two girls on a teeter tooter and I cut and there was a banner that the rest of the scene did not hold up to YouTube standards and suggest the the entire scene could be seen on Watch Girls Peeing.

Boy was I innocent about Pee Fetish when I joined.  I have gotten quite an education since then!!  And, have had a most enjoyable conversation with two young ladies on this forum.

I know exactly the clip you mean, still one I'm a big fan of! :) Clearly the YouTube strategy does work to bring in great active members such as yourself, it's just time consuming as accounts get banned (despite not showing anything explicit - YT really doesn't seem to approve of pee!). If a video starts to gain any traction, they tend to delete it. If we had several people willing to upload videos like the one you described though, we could certainly attract a lot of new pee fans to the site for us all to chat with. :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/07/2017 at 6:38 PM, bpb said:

Yes I have noticed that YouTube does not have the quality of desperation to wetting scenes that it did back in 2013.

Yes, to get good results from YouTube you generally have to put a bit of time and effort into the process. When there's so much free content elsewhere, it's often not worth it. But there surely are still some gems out there. Hopefully with forums like this one though, those gems can be made easier to find. :)

Anyway, back to promoting the site - I just posted about attempting to beat our forum records here: http://peefans.com/index.php?/topic/7869-lets-beat-our-record/ - so promotion this month is more important than ever. Please help spread the word about PeeFans, or feel free to throw out any suggestions of where I can advertise the site.