While I've no experience in nappies/diapers ever since I was in my early years, at times I still worry about what you might call "heavy bladder weakness" or what I describe as springing a leak. Several times I've been on long drives and have held for hours seated behind the wheel. But, after I pulled over, either to a rest area or convenient field and stood up, I lost control of my bladder. Either there was some serious crotch grabbing or I had to jump back inside my car. (Which is why I keep an empty water bottle under the passenger seat.) From what you say, diapers may offer another solution.

Of course, I do want to hear your outcome.

Edited by glad1

No experience of nappies, but I have folded up layers of towels and put them on my office chair (I work from home) so that I don't have to get up to go to the toilet; instead I just pee conveniently as and when I need to pee - even if I'm on a conference call.  It is quite liberating, so I would say that a nappy would offer the same advantages, but would be even more liberating because you could use it anywhere.  The feeling of the pee pooling in warmth around the nether regions before soaking away is definitely quite pleasant.

• Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm an occasional discreet wearer of adult diapers and am quite happy about weeing in them when I'm out, although I don't overdo it.  They're very comfy on the whole but not to be recommended for use in hot weather.  

• Agree 1

I wear diapers as often as possible. its such a nice feeling to feel comfy around your butt. and then when other people have to wait in line dying for a pee, you can just let it go and feel the nice warmt around your butt. super feeling 

• 3 weeks later...

The thought of wearing a diaper or something similar and just pissing with no one around knowing what you are doing is very horny.

An ex lady friend of mine used to wear incontinence pads and would pee into them all day. I did try it as an experiment but it overflowed so I didn't risk it in public. She said the trick was to release a little at a time and it just got absorbed.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, JesseP said:

The thought of wearing a diaper or something similar and just pissing with no one around knowing what you are doing is very horny.

That's why I do it, although I'm only an occasional wearer - mostly at weekends.  

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
7 minutes ago, puddyls said:

changed that one for bed. but, woke up with another leaky diapie...... instead of my traditional panties and hoodie in the morning, i changed into another diapie. ....

Three diapers in a row, without interruption? You seem to develop into a real diaper lover!  😉

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Opinion time people....     Anyone disagree that @puddyls has won the internet for today?

Anyone disagree...?  Anyone?

😉

No arguments from me, I always look forward to her pics and posts 👍 Love the leakage

Edited by JesseP
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, peegirl99 said:

I’ve peed into pads while sitting at my desk at work. .... I’ve looked into getting adult diapers as well. I love peeing at my desk or anywhere in public in my pants without anyone knowing. 

Adult diapers or pull-ups are perfect if you want to wet yourself unnoticed whilst among people. I would be very interested to hear about your experiences if you try them one day!

• Agree 1
  • 3 years later...

My wife and I have worn nappies plenty of times, one of our favourite things to do is do put one on then go to the shopping centre just to walk around and let small amounts out at a time until we are completely soaked. 
something so naughty about peeing in a group of people when they have no idea what your doing. Especially when at the checkout talking to the cashier, that’s when I like to let out a lot to feel the warmth while interacting with someone 😛

• Like 2
  • Hot 1