Men pissing where ever they want.

On 3/11/2023 at 12:47 AM, Johnboy777 said:

Yes, It's been confirmed...Men will piss anywhere they want to.

many will pee for a long time after clubbing and they been holding it a long time chatting with their friends and drinking beer. always fun when they are squirming, but then cant pee because people are watching. I will chat with friend's a long time while busting outside the gay club after the club closes. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 3

On 4/17/2023 at 6:11 PM, beachmom said:

Yes, quite common, it's not at all uncommon for moms to take or send boys to do so, When visiting my sister and some old friends, my then teen boys were told multiple times to "just step out into the hall" when someone was in their bathroom and their boys would often do so as we were leaving or arriving. The last video I added was that of a mom suggesting her son pee down the garbage chute, but allowed him to continue simply on the wall.

@beachmom its not just in Russia/eastern Europe. I remember the same thing in Spain/France when I was young. My cousins (male and female) and I were often encouraged by nannies to pee on walls and in entry ways etc.. We were sometimes even encouraged to pee on fancy marble buildings and entries. Perhaps that was just the culture the nannies were used to. 

• Hot 1
19 hours ago, Havelock said:

@beachmom its not just in Russia/eastern Europe. I remember the same thing in Spain/France when I was young. My cousins (male and female) and I were often encouraged by nannies to pee on walls and in entry ways etc.. We were sometimes even encouraged to pee on fancy marble buildings and entries. Perhaps that was just the culture the nannies were used to. 

It's quite possible, as many nannies and housekeepers working in Western Europe were women who grew up in the Eastern European countries and traveled to the West after the fall of the Soviet Union for better paying work. Not knowing local norms or being able to speak much of the local language, I'm sure it never occurred to them that there was anything wrong with having the kids do so, as it was common back home.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, beachmom said:

It's quite possible, as many nannies and housekeepers working in Western Europe were women who grew up in the Eastern European countries and traveled to the West after the fall of the Soviet Union for better paying work. Not knowing local norms or being able to speak much of the local language, I'm sure it never occurred to them that there was anything wrong with having the kids do so, as it was common back home.

These were definitely Spanish and French nannies as they were long used by the family and this was before the fall of the Soviet Union. It was part of the local norms in Spain and France also to let us pee rather freely. Spain had also been under a dictatorship with Franco until 1975, which may have had some similar societal impacts in terms of people caring about public infrastructure. It’s fascinating how culture drives these variation in norms. 

4 hours ago, Havelock said:

These were definitely Spanish and French nannies as they were long used by the family and this was before the fall of the Soviet Union. It was part of the local norms in Spain and France also to let us pee rather freely. Spain had also been under a dictatorship with Franco until 1975, which may have had some similar societal impacts in terms of people caring about public infrastructure. It’s fascinating how culture drives these variation in norms. 

Interesting, I know the Spanish and French are both very casual about nudity, but I didn't realize that they were as open minded about guys peeing as are the Eastern Europeans. They're certainly not alone in that, in India, Japan and Korea it's always been much the same way as I understand.

• Like 1
On 4/21/2023 at 6:14 AM, Bacardi said:

Everything about this is 😫😫 just out in the open city air, whips all of it out and pees like it's what he is supposed to do. That is a huge puddle tho and I can't help but to wonder if someone had peed there before him. I love it. Thanks for sharing 🫰🏼

Really, what's the harm and why shouldn't a guy feel comfortable doing so.

• Agree 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2023 at 10:12 PM, James_erased said:

It seems my stream missed the toilet completely.. we can blame the motion of the train, right? 🤫

BF63A79F-F2C0-49F1-8919-4E8E9BCBB1F2.jpeg

The motion of the train?  More like you pissing somewhere naughty on purpose James! 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Maggie_555 said:

The motion of the train?  More like you pissing somewhere naughty on purpose James! 

Well gosh, Maggie.. what can I say?

..guilty as charged! 😳

(I may or may not have pissed all over the sink etc in there, too 🤫)

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 4/18/2022 at 8:53 PM, James_erased said:

Staying in a hotel room this evening, and as a man who’ll piss wherever I want, wouldn’t it be wrong to actually use the toilet?

B87B4DC1-A71B-444F-B5B0-9E0E376B3649.jpeg

I'm so glad you didn't use the toilet James, Much more fun to soil the hotel room carpet with a nice long piss, It looks lovely and wet, soaked with urine! 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 2
1 minute ago, James_erased said:

You may be even more glad to hear I didn’t use the toilet *at all* for that particular hotel stay, using various places throughout the room to piss instead! But yes, I always do particularly enjoy soiling the hotel room carpet with a nice long piss - especially one that leaves such a significant puddle it hasn’t even fully dried before checking out! 

Oh that's incredibly sexy James, you not using the toilet at all during your stay, Also leaving a puddle which hasn't fully dried before checking out?  "Good boy!" 😉

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Curepunts said:

First time posting....ever like this anywhere but on a cold dark night when the bathroom is to far to go, in the garden against the wall is the next best thing. 

VideoCapture_20230526-015713.jpg

VideoCapture_20230526-015705.jpg

VideoCapture_20230526-015702.jpg

Looks like a nice piss! 🥰

• Thanks 1