Men pissing where ever they want.

7 hours ago, beachmom said:

I suppose both, Russian men aren't the most politically correct people, nor are they at all concerned about what women think. But it's rather nice that they aren't intimidated.

I suspected that you would appreciate their boldness, even if they are otherwise not too considerate.🙂

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Ivy1989 said:

Don't limit it to just men! Some women pee wherever too! Beauty of skirts and courage lol 😆 

Agreed...but this section is for men pissing. Look for my post in "Hairy Pussy Pissing." I think you will enjoy that post.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, beachmom said:

As they should, I see nothing offensive about men peeing openly in public, but rather find it a bit sexy.

Not offensive at all, I agree.. but, at times, a little more consideration for the passer-by's hygiene would be appreciated!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, toseepee said:

Wow! Those guys really use corners and hallways as their own personal urinals.

Good for them 😍

Yes, quite common, it's not at all uncommon for moms to take or send boys to do so, When visiting my sister and some old friends, my then teen boys were told multiple times to "just step out into the hall" when someone was in their bathroom and their boys would often do so as we were leaving or arriving. The last video I added was that of a mom suggesting her son pee down the garbage chute, but allowed him to continue simply on the wall.

• Hot 3
On 2/28/2023 at 2:41 PM, niceguy1 said:

I suspected that you would appreciate their boldness, even if they are otherwise not too considerate.🙂

|Frankly, I think that American men and boys are far to concerned about what someone might think or say, it's really not an admirable quality for men to be that considerate. Women rather expect men to be bold and daring.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
3 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

You should join them. As should I. 

Agreed, It's not at all intimidating to do so over there, when nearly everyone views it as normal. I'm not sure my boys would have the confidence to do so around others here in America, but over there they were more than comfortable doing so and I wasn't at all uneasy about them doing so, passerby's would just smile and pass by.