Men pissing where ever they want.

8 hours ago, creativity123 said:

On my way home from my friends in the evening.

Was bursting to have a wee, so took a slightly longer route which I knew would be quiet that time of night so I could have a relaxing outdoor pee.

As you can see was having a pee on a bin and it left a quite considerable aftermath

Aimed at an angle to try not get splashback!

20221004_233106.jpg

20221004_233111.jpg

Very nice! Thanks for sharing. And - yes - the angle thing works a treat - a bit like pouring a lager into a glass? 😉 

23 hours ago, creativity123 said:

On my usual route back from work.

Same alleyway. Absolutely bursting for a pee.  Yes them cans are still there.

Also wanted to show off the cold weather today with this one 😄 

20221005_163321.jpg

20221005_163328.jpg

Those beer cans deserve it lol. Thanks for sharing 😍

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, creativity123 said:

Just another picture of my aftermath of a pee in my favourite alleyway on my way back home. 

Was really desperate didnt have time to record the stream and penis!

20221024_162030.thumb.jpg.afaa068052ca9f8133840a9325a1da6d.jpg

Looks a bit like a frightened elephant/cat/hedgehog hybrid! In any event, it looks like you had fun 🙂 

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 10/22/2022 at 8:11 AM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

This is why I have “penis envy”. I have had dreams about this kind of thing! So jealous you can do this! 

Just because you don’t have a penis doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy making a mess.  You can hover and miss the toilet, you can sit on the front of the toilet and pee on the floor, you can keep your clothes out of the way, sit on the toilet and lean back so you fire your pee over the front of the toilet, you can do a high squat, bend right forward and pee backwards in the general direction of the toilet, chances are that some of not all will miss the bowl.  Then of course you could learn to pee standing, pull your labia apart, push your pelvis forward and pee, which would give you a good chance of overshooting the toilet.

Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Just because you don’t have a penis doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy making a mess.  You can hover and miss the toilet, you can sit on the front of the toilet and pee on the floor, you can keep your clothes out of the way, sit on the toilet and lean back so you fire your pee over the front of the toilet, you can do a high squat, bend right forward and pee backwards in the general direction of the toilet, chances are that some of not all will miss the bowl.  Then of course you could learn to pee standing, pull your labia apart, push your pelvis forward and pee, which would give you a good chance of overshooting the toilet.

Enjoy!

All sounds good! 💜

• Like 1
On 10/22/2022 at 3:11 AM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

This is why I have “penis envy”. I have had dreams about this kind of thing! So jealous you can do this! 

You can buy a stand to pee device ! They sell some for camping that are very affordable. You can also find some devices that actually look like a penis ! They sell those mostly to help trans folks with gender dysphoria, but they can be used for many different reasons 😉

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/3/2022 at 1:24 AM, Simpfan said:

I'm a straight female, not trans, but after looking at the FUDs, the only ones I really like are the ones they sell for trans, the fake penises. They say you need to have a full bladder to use them. No problem there! They're very pricy though. But I would finally be able to more confidently pee standing. And that could lead to many pee adventures.

Do it. Get the rubber peeing dick. 

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, creativity123 said:

Had a pee on way back from work again.

Urge to pee hit me much harder this time and had to find somewhere before my usual favourite cut through.

Couldn't get a pic while peeing but have got the aftermath!

20221209_160207.thumb.jpg.22402e7af341796fa97d58ff2bfaabd7.jpg

A brick wall - One of my favorite places to pee.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1