Men pissing where ever they want.

1 minute ago, Bigpiss1189 said:

Was this the wall in the toilets or just in the station 

It was late at night, and I found a spot that was secluded and found a nice corner and just took it out and pissed, so main station

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Me deciding to use the armchair in the hotel room next. More convenient, but crucially, far naughtier than using the bathroom toilet - especially giving it such a thorough soaking. 

It may be wrong, but knowing the material is saturated with my piss, for hundreds of people to unknowingly sit on going forward, is definitely quite the turn on.  

620FB3C1-6A88-49A7-A13A-7D95486D636A.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Went out for a stroll in the lovely weather a couple of days ago, after some water and a large coffee it wasn't long before I was full, when I saw this little bench it seemed like the perfect spot to sit down and pee in my shorts.  Aftermath below and a link here

IMG_0294.thumb.JPG.0e3addd3150d5da316b7880696495af8.JPG

• Hot 2
  • 4 weeks later...

There’s just something irresistible about a bidet and having a piss in it, isn’t there? Deliberately not using the toilet, that’s literally right beside it.. Anyway, this was me letting loose on one in my hotel bathroom on holiday! 

3B378579-174A-49BD-8E77-7DCDB6034117.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1