Men pissing where ever they want.

On 9/16/2020 at 9:28 AM, 88mphArtist said:

One of my favourite pastimes is naughty peeing, as I'm sure everyone who's seen me around the forums can guess lol. I definitely fit into the category of 'Men who piss wherever they want'. Here are a few screenshots from videos I've uploaded here:

Let me know your thoughts, my fellow naughty pee loving guys and gals 🤗

Nice and wrong, everything is covered haha.

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Wow, that puddle looks huge from this angle 

Thats not all from me though. I guess there is water running into this trainstation staircase. And also lots of people use that place for a pee i guess, i sure did it quite often 😀

11 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Very impressed how you caught all the droplets in mid air here!

Thanks. Easy with a video though. Just pause and screenshot.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Not a outdoor piss but I seen this pail that my wife had used to clean the whirlpool tub, figured I may as well piss on it lol

20201029_224729.jpg

10/10 for aim. Did you really manage to piss in that pail from that distance without spilling a drop? I mean, I’d think you’d been practicing, but you often piss outdoors where nobody is counting how much falls on the ground in the “wrong” place. (Unless @Sweets is watching you with a drone)

• Haha 1
On 10/31/2020 at 2:42 AM, oliver2 said:

10/10 for aim. Did you really manage to piss in that pail from that distance without spilling a drop? I mean, I’d think you’d been practicing, but you often piss outdoors where nobody is counting how much falls on the ground in the “wrong” place. (Unless @Sweets is watching you with a drone)

Well I have noticed a drone flying about hahahahhahaha.

I did spill a few drops at the start hahaha

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
12 minutes ago, puddyls said:

it's not every day i see man doing it. lol. the car pulled up and he sat there for a few minutes before getting out. i thought he might just be getting something from the trunk. but then hearing the unmistakable sound of pee splattering on the sidewalk, it made me look up from my phone to see him like this. 😳 idk if he even realized i was here. 275A07A9-7E1B-418E-AFCE-66E5B112223F.thumb.jpeg.0b4e7eae960ba136391fa97049ef7c3f.jpeg

It's only fair you get to enjoy a nice view, too.

• Agree 2
  • Hot 1