Men pissing where ever they want.

On 09/07/2017 at 11:07 AM, Jessdoitjr said:

I think it's so hot when guys just whip out their dick and piss wherever they want to. I'd love a guy who just dropped his fly and pissed all over our home for me to clean up. 

More for whipping mine out outside, but hey in or out is fine.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser
13 hours ago, PissBaby said:

This is so hot! I love watching them piss in naughty places. Id love to hold their cocks while in public to help them piss. 

IT's a great thrill to have a lady hold it and aim and later take it into her mouth. Fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser

Y'all come out here to West Texas where men are still men.  Many alleys and unpaved streets being peed upon by real men even as we speak. Sometimes groups of men together, go  figure.  Some of my finest pees have been taken in such a fashion. It's even more fun when observed by groups of appreciative ladies.

Or you can participate as well.

<grin>

On ‎09‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 11:07 AM, Jessdoitjr said:

I think it's so hot when guys just whip out their dick and piss wherever they want to. I'd love a guy who just dropped his fly and pissed all over our home for me to clean up. 

I'd love to do that. Would also love to have a girl do that in my home.

Maybe we should set up home together, lol.

• Hot 1

I'm more than happy to take a pee wherever, and would happily leave a puddle for you Jess.  Indoors or outdoors, it's all fun.

Jess, Beachmom, pissbaby, if you want to help me with my aim, I'd be more than happy for you to take a direct hand in the action.  :)

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Can't say I've ever peed in a pool, but I seldom spend much time there. On the other hand, I'm often on small boats several times a week. At least half the time, I'm bold enough to see if I can raise the level of the ocean.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Another couple of pics that go with the pissing where every they want theme.   I like to see if I can get away with peeing in quite public places with people about, by peeing discretely.   This tends to mean adopting positions that are not typical peeing positions for men.  i.e. if a man stands facing a tree or a wall, there is a fair chance he is peeing and people will see that and make that assumption.  However, if a man sits on a bench right next to a path and gets his dick out  of the leg of his shorts and points it down between his legs whilst maybe having a bag or something over his knee, people will assume that he is just sitting on the bench.  It is only if they see the pee stream that they would take any notice at all.  Most people are actually fairly oblivious to what goes on around them.

The pics below show the result of a pee from a bench and also the location of the bench with respect to a busy road.   You can see cars going passed at what was probably about 25m to 30m from the bench and there were also pedestrians within about 50m, but I was able to take a pee in broad daylight at around 3pm.

01 Bench.JPG

02 Bench location.JPG

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 2
  • Hot 2
  • 1 year later...
Guest UnabashedUser
On 9/1/2017 at 9:09 PM, beachmom said:
On 9/1/2017 at 9:09 PM, beachmom said:

Everyone hops into pools when they need to pee, I wish more guys were bold enough to just piss into the pool. When we don't have any company over our boys and my hubby do this, it's soo cool to see.

Does he take it out and show it to you? Do you drop your suit and stand up? Do you get to hold his cock when h e goes? Or do you just go in your suits? Does this lead to other amorous activities?

Well,we cant just plop it out anywhere,there are laws etc.But i guess it is easier for us to pee at our ease,generally anywhere,like behind a tree,a wall etc,without even anyone knowing what we are doing.When a girl pees,she does generally have to assume a certain position which gives her away.Also,she must be more careful of being seen,there are a lot of violent perverts out there.I know a few times ive been caught with my winkie in my hand peeing again a wall etc,,yet so far no girl has made a move to sexually assault me..

Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, F.W said:

What about anyone ever masturbated outdoors?

I have on a few occasions but not very many.

Yep a few times. Sometimes with my wife after peeing together. When you're hard, you're hard LOL.

Guest UnabashedUser
8 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Hmm. I think this thread was made specifically for me lol. Just pee where you are, no questions asked. No reason to hold it in my book 😛

Now that begs the question: Where have you done it?  Where was it most risky?