Impromptu masturbation.

F.W

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Bacardi said:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRCxTNrK/

I had to share this here because the world thinks I'm a vanilla person and masturbate normally but I do this too and I'm SOOOOOO happy to find someone else who masturbates like me 😭😭😭😭

it's more common than you think... I know a few girls who deliberately wear tight shorts so they can do this to get off... especially if they want to get away with doing it in public

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

I had a sexy thought about a friend earlier, and I just had to take care of myself.

I don't know why it popped into my head but I couldn't stop imaginging her in the passenger seat of her boyfriends car absolutely bursting for a wee, literally holding herself as they drive home, begging him to hurry up because she needs to pee. Squeezing her legs together, grabbing her crotch, doing everything in her power to hold back the flood. Then when she gets home, rushing up the stairs to the toilet, barely getting her tight black trousers down in time before sitting on the toilet, unleashing the torrent.

After that thought I went upstairs and had a little "me-time". I went from undressing to orgasm in less than 5 minutes!

I can see why you had to take care of yourself, that sexy thought got me aroused too. The pee dance is just as sexy as the release

10 hours ago, Sophie said:

I had a sexy thought about a friend earlier, and I just had to take care of myself.

I don't know why it popped into my head but I couldn't stop imaginging her in the passenger seat of her boyfriends car absolutely bursting for a wee, literally holding herself as they drive home, begging him to hurry up because she needs to pee. Squeezing her legs together, grabbing her crotch, doing everything in her power to hold back the flood. Then when she gets home, rushing up the stairs to the toilet, barely getting her tight black trousers down in time before sitting on the toilet, unleashing the torrent.

After that thought I went upstairs and had a little "me-time". I went from undressing to orgasm in less than 5 minutes!

A very sexy thought and very arousing for sure Sophie.

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, puddyls said:

so, i did a thing. 🤭 and i wasn't even really turned on to begin with. yeah, i might have been seen, earlier, after i'd taken my skirt off walking to my car, but as i drove home, i felt a little dismayed at the ambiguity of those couple of possible encounters. yet, still being in my underwear did seem pretty naughty, even if i was in the car- and in the dark. then, before getting too far, i found a place to park and got out of the car. this time, as i kinda just walked a block down the sidewalk, and back, i was being a little more obvious. 😊 finally i satisfied my inner exhibitionist. or so i thought. 🤫 i had actually got back to my car before inspiration struck, resulting in slipping out of my panties while in the middle of the street. teehee. then i turned around and took the same stroll i'd just returned from. being along a major road with my jacket open to reveal only a bra and stockings felt sensational. it was after a tow truck honked as it drove by that i decided to touch my mons. i hadn't yet felt turned on, but the pressure of my three middle fingers down there was quite soothing. before long, i'd occasionally let one caress the outer lips my muffin. it just felt nice, and i didn't intend to actually jill (at least not yet, now 😝). it was very much on a whim that started to rub my clit and found myself squatting as my fingers' motions became more fervent, and i soon felt a pair of them enter into me- despite my precarious position. 😇

i was a little too distracted by my surroundings to orgasm, but it was seriously satisfying for like the 5ish minutes a spent massaging my muffin inside and out 

D54BA0C7-7302-441A-813D-C3BB11E53356.thumb.jpeg.a6b3a762ebd9b5e1a5795a542e578a7b.jpeg18C06184-5C7E-4E59-962C-EA9540373A3C.thumb.jpeg.495d863917b782d36ee81183efc36c80.jpeg

Wow really hot 😘

• Love 1
7 hours ago, puddyls said:

so, i did a thing. 🤭 and i wasn't even really turned on to begin with. yeah, i might have been seen, earlier, after i'd taken my skirt off walking to my car, but as i drove home, i felt a little dismayed at the ambiguity of those couple of possible encounters. yet, still being in my underwear did seem pretty naughty, even if i was in the car- and in the dark. then, before getting too far, i found a place to park and got out of the car. this time, as i kinda just walked a block down the sidewalk, and back, i was being a little more obvious. 😊 finally i satisfied my inner exhibitionist. or so i thought. 🤫 i had actually got back to my car before inspiration struck, resulting in slipping out of my panties while in the middle of the street. teehee. then i turned around and took the same stroll i'd just returned from. being along a major road with my jacket open to reveal only a bra and stockings felt sensational. it was after a tow truck honked as it drove by that i decided to touch my mons. i hadn't yet felt turned on, but the pressure of my three middle fingers down there was quite soothing. before long, i'd occasionally let one caress the outer lips my muffin. it just felt nice, and i didn't intend to actually jill (at least not yet, now 😝). it was very much on a whim that started to rub my clit and found myself squatting as my fingers' motions became more fervent, and i soon felt a pair of them enter into me- despite my precarious position. 😇

i was a little too distracted by my surroundings to orgasm, but it was seriously satisfying for like the 5ish minutes a spent massaging my muffin inside and out 

D54BA0C7-7302-441A-813D-C3BB11E53356.thumb.jpeg.a6b3a762ebd9b5e1a5795a542e578a7b.jpeg18C06184-5C7E-4E59-962C-EA9540373A3C.thumb.jpeg.495d863917b782d36ee81183efc36c80.jpeg

You're so brave and naughty. And we all love you for that.  😊

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...
14 hours ago, puddyls said:

this wasn't exactly spur of the moment. i kinda knew i was going need to jill ever since i'd gotten out of the shower this morning. i just felt so sexy caressing my freshly shaven legs with lotion afterwards. and so while i had one more cup of coffee on my porch, kept my muffin in anticipation with an occasional finger flick against my clit- and maybe getting a poke or two in when sliding one along it's lips. 🤭 then before putting clothes on, finally fully addressed my arousal. 62FF88A9-989A-40C1-B38E-5D98797F155A.gif.5163168d9b77a8592e7af6c11d9b5a43.gif

1E7872E3-BA3F-42F5-B4C7-A5FDC69E9BBD.gif.50ea762fe6d98dadaa6e9d6547ab4e6d.gif

Wow now I’m aroused😍

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, puddyls said:

this wasn't exactly spur of the moment. i kinda knew i was going need to jill ever since i'd gotten out of the shower this morning. i just felt so sexy caressing my freshly shaven legs with lotion afterwards. and so while i had one more cup of coffee on my porch, kept my muffin in anticipation with an occasional finger flick against my clit- and maybe getting a poke or two in when sliding one along it's lips. 🤭 then before putting clothes on, finally fully addressed my arousal. 62FF88A9-989A-40C1-B38E-5D98797F155A.gif.5163168d9b77a8592e7af6c11d9b5a43.gif

I wasn’t exactly horny either but that’s changed really fast after reading and seeing this! You’re too hot puddlys!

• Cheeky 1
On 6/4/2023 at 7:17 PM, puddyls said:

01546174-9E97-48A8-AA67-B3FEED1EA182.thumb.jpeg.74935205baac2b553c070e8806b3939c.jpeghad to join you 😍

• Hot 3
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, puddyls said:

its still surprising to me, but so very amazing what a naughty girl can often get away with.

You're a real exhibitionist, aren't you? 🙂 It's so daring. How would you react if someone actually caught you and started walking towards you, started talking to you, or even tried to touch you?

• Cheeky 2
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, puddyls said:

no real reason, but i kinda started playing with myself during the movie. its just one of the fun things you can do in a skirt. 🥰😇FE700F82-A4BF-4583-8B2E-131C345B35EA.gif.fd497d32a10473fc9265da2e6e5264b5.gif

Well it’s safe to say I absolutely love this 😍 definitely the best kind of movie theatre behaviour.. were there many other guests nearby?

• Like 1
  • Love 1