Impromptu masturbation.

F.W

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, puddyls said:

as the old saying goes, any port in a storm. lol. 🤭☺️ was feeling kinda tingly, and though i didn’t rub my muffin against the railing long, it did feel really naughty easing my tensions in the middle of the parking garage stairs. especially as two men walked by after getting off the elevator. i’m not sure if they noticed me step/jump away from it, but i still felt like i’d been caught mid masturbation. 😇91D21619-6310-406A-83EA-CD9B3CA50A5C.thumb.jpeg.7ddfc73bf20157d8456159d9dabcd3a7.jpegD0FE8B4D-7935-44F9-ABEE-6B8264C40B45.thumb.jpeg.6e8c3efb5695604f68203df7fa5e59cd.jpeg785D73DE-A80F-4FF8-91AC-7D9848E27452.jpeglucky guys 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
On 12/4/2017 at 5:38 PM, Grizzly Man said:

Wife had to leave early for work this morning. She had meetings today so she has to wear bussiness attire. Well i woke up at the perfect moment i turned and saw her shimming pantyhose up her thighs and she was wearing a nice black thong. Since i had morning wood it was an easy choice to start storking myself. She finally turned and saw me and just smiled and continued to put on her blouse. She left me with dick in hand for work. I finished up in my shorts since its laundry day. Good start to the day.

I wank every morning before I get up .

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, puddyls said:

felt a little sexy, and knowing i'd been unintentionally (and occasionally, purposely) giving upskirts, i'd become a little more daring. despite the two men sitting nearby, and all the other activity happening around me, i decided to pull my vibrator from my purse and use it openly. at first, i was really nervous, but feeling the sensations against my muffin and clit was extremely gratifying. and after having it hidden under my dress just pulsing against me i found my legs parting and my toy exploring my crevice through my panties. i was getting so wet feeling turned on out in public. but i didn't have a lot of time, so never expected an orgasm. it was just relaxing and sensual, and super exciting. especially, when i'd nearly get caught by someone walking or driving by, and trying to hide that i was masturbating. 😇😊😳

I've made my list, I've checked twice - and you're definitely right at the top of both the naughty list and the nice list.

That white sock and white panty combination, not to mention your smile is fabulously cute (in a grown up way).  The sight of your vibe peeking out though has put me 100% to the depths of the naughty list. No question about that.   Erm, back in ten minutes.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

This past monday I was home alone so I had my morning pee outside, and I got super horny and jerked off right after peeing. 

Like, outdoors, spraying your cum onto the ground, or did you go back to bed to do it more comfortably, your legs tensing up as you rise towards the climax, before letting loose a stream of cum over your … ahem, obviously, you might not want to give too many details, there are voyeurs and perverts around here 🙃

• Love 1
19 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Like, outdoors, spraying your cum onto the ground, or did you go back to bed to do it more comfortably, your legs tensing up as you rise towards the climax, before letting loose a stream of cum over your … ahem, obviously, you might not want to give too many details, there are voyeurs and perverts around here 🙃

On the ground yo. 

• Hot 1