Impromptu masturbation.

F.W

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/26/2019 at 12:54 PM, Riley said:

Usually I don't just randomly get really horny, it has to be prompted by something that kick-starts the feeling. Usually having to pee does it for me. Videos and stories can also have an affect on meπŸ˜‚ There's been a few moments where I've seen something though and definitely has aroused me.Β 

Like one time I was with a friend and we were at her apartment having fun and I really needed to pee but was kind of holding it for fun when I set my phone down between my legs because I didn't want to loose it but also didn't want to just set it on my lap and she saw her opportunity and called me so a vibrating sensation went into my slit really stimulating me. Then she made the joke about how easy it is for phones to be vibrators and put her phone between her legs to demonstrate. For some reason that really did it for meπŸ˜‚

Im often just browsing,when perhaps,WHAM!Something i see causes arousal,so much i just HAVE to masturbate.Its how the male body works i guess!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • 3 weeks later...

That’s happened to me quite a bit. Something I’ve seen or read before might randomly pop into my mind, and just thinking of it is enough.

It can also comeΒ through association with other things. For example, where I’ve watched so many voyeur videosΒ from Oktoberfest and other festivals, often times drinking beer will make me think of that and get suddenly horny, even though I was fine before. Especially onceΒ it starts to hit my own bladder.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/16/2018 at 12:07 AM, spywareonya said:

HAHAHAHAHA This forum is full of posts from me about "impromptu masturbation":')

Β 

among its thread I continuously find videos, stories and images that coherce me to finger myself!!!

Β 

Β 

Deep groan and X

• 2 months later...
Guest UnabashedUser

Another excellent series of avant-garde impromptu shots with story.Β 

Fabulous.

Love seeing a woman lick her fingers (and enjoy it) after they've been high up her flowing snatch.

Β 

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, puddyls said:

totally planned. haha. but i have been feeling super horny lately. brought a vibrator out with me to have coffee.Β Β it felt soo good, i almost choked on my drink at one point from an unexpected convulsion. lol.Β Β Β Β Β 

Mmm, coffee & cream

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, puddyls said:

so i totally needed a jill the other morning. but, didn’t think i’d have time in my routine. but, then i had this solution to do while i was having my coffee. after making a cup, i got my vibrator and headed to the porch. it seemed like a quiet morning outside, so i felt safe enough to do my naughty deeds. after a few sips i couldn’t wait any longer and slid my toy into me and after a few times in and out held it in place with my vaginal muscles as i continued drinking my coffee and working on my keagles. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ but needed a bit more so ended up sitting on it as i tried to subtly bounce and rock myself to orgasm.Β C6F380A1-DC08-4A59-B1DA-8850870F4504.thumb.jpeg.5fd1ec7f90a9cc87e037b53db051fc91.jpegAAFC95F9-DBA8-46BA-A135-8FD2F0D9602E.thumb.jpeg.5c428c72b33cd499ac20bc22b9cd9ad3.jpegE7C761EB-B8D6-4C33-86D5-9BA7855F69EE.thumb.jpeg.90c92e3173aae7fbb3799ff5c90f8f1a.jpegΒ 8F15912F-3BA0-45C4-ACA4-CB99C36E1A76.thumb.jpeg.226ec6b6384101e5eb093ff206761ac9.jpeg

Looks like your morning coffee routine is way more interesting than mine, guess iam doing it wrong lol

Thanks for sharing, lovely picturesΒ 

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, puddyls said:

so i totally needed a jill the other morning. but, didn’t think i’d have time in my routine. but, then i had this solution to do while i was having my coffee. after making a cup, i got my vibrator and headed to the porch. it seemed like a quiet morning outside, so i felt safe enough to do my naughty deeds. after a few sips i couldn’t wait any longer and slid my toy into me and after a few times in and out held it in place with my vaginal muscles as i continued drinking my coffee and working on my keagles. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ but needed a bit more so ended up sitting on it as i tried to subtly bounce and rock myself to orgasm.Β C6F380A1-DC08-4A59-B1DA-8850870F4504.thumb.jpeg.5fd1ec7f90a9cc87e037b53db051fc91.jpegAAFC95F9-DBA8-46BA-A135-8FD2F0D9602E.thumb.jpeg.5c428c72b33cd499ac20bc22b9cd9ad3.jpegE7C761EB-B8D6-4C33-86D5-9BA7855F69EE.thumb.jpeg.90c92e3173aae7fbb3799ff5c90f8f1a.jpegΒ 8F15912F-3BA0-45C4-ACA4-CB99C36E1A76.thumb.jpeg.226ec6b6384101e5eb093ff206761ac9.jpeg

I’m not much for coffee. But I like your thinking. That a very nice to wake up. Β You should have had a nice pee right after all over floor 😈

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, Sweets said:

I’m not much for coffee. But I like your thinking. That a very nice to wake up. Β You should have had a nice pee right after all over floor 😈

Maybe you would enjoy a cup of tea like she does. I know you prefer tea to coffeeΒ 

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
Just now, speedy3471 said:

Maybe you would enjoy a cup of tea like she does. I know you prefer tea to coffeeΒ 

I usually have a smoothie in the morning to get my daily amount of fruits and veggies.   How about u come have some pie for breakfast 😈

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
15 hours ago, Sweets said:

haha. i did tht too. πŸ˜‡

• Like 1
  • Hot 2