Impromptu masturbation.

F.W

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not really from this site yet.. (granted i only joined today)  but.. there's been videos online that got me in the mood. 🙂 i wouldn't say...that watersports videos are like..a tipping point for me.. usually it takes more. watersports..is arousing to me..but not like.. 'gotta masturbate now' kind of arousing. 

'True desperation' video series... that helps 😄 

• Thanks 1

Did you know,in Japanese schools,they colour code the students by abilty or grade according to their shoe colours.They are a weird people,yet i respect their literally suicidal devotion to their country.

• Haha 1

One of my ladies has a medical condition, best explained by watching 'Black Snake Moan'. Not as intense as Christina Ricci plays in the movie, but it is there. Several times we've had to hustle her out of a shopping centre, or a public place so she can 'take care of herself'. One time at the movies was particularly interesting. Thankfully, this has gone away somewhat as we get older, but it is still there. 

No sexual imagery is need to get this started, she describes it as an itch that needs to be scratched now, not ignored and taken care of later, but now. The sight of a grown woman doing an Al Bundy (Married, With Children) anywhere she likes can scare people, but she is also fun to be with, lol. 

We have sought medical advice, and the medication to stop this kind of thing also stops her regular enjoyment, kind of an all round sexual repression, we didn't like that and never went ahead with it. We love her just the way she is. 

Fannywatcher, Maigh sez you are not the only one, and she said that with a smile.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

not seen that but i hope she enjoys her condition

Lol, it's a curse, but we all love it. Helping her with it is a big part, understanding the condition and working with her to get over the rough parts makes a world of difference.  

• Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Ahhhh,much better.Cant beat a friday splatter!

https://www.xvideos.com/video32390385/hairy_japan_babes_urinate

I got fingered in the kitchen a few hours ago, cooking is almost over, yet in a few hours I'll have to go to cook again, in fact in the next hours I'll probably not be here

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 months later...
33 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Sorry to put you on here puddyls,but your recent photoset today was irresistible!!!!!They tick 99% of pee pic boxes!😊

Like this one,just saucily yanking down your panties,is a 6/10 alone!

impromptu.jpg

I couldn't agree more!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...