Sophie - Ask Me Anything

I have to know or learn about everything that i become aware of...I can be at work and i get random thoughts like this."What is the distance between Jupiter and Saturn","what number is Selenium on the periodic table?".What was the rate of fire of the US M-60 machine gun"

Today for some reason" what does an average Hippo weigh?"

Drives me insane!☺️

Edited by F.W
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Anything anyone would like to ask me?

I'll go for two things - sexual and general.

Do you have any other fetish interests besides peeing?

If you could relive any year of your life, which would it be and why?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Sophie said:

It would be 2008, the year my daughter was conceived and brought into the world

Wow, time flies. So your daughter is 11 this year already!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Sophie said:

She is! She needs to slow down and stop growing lol

She'll be a teenager in no time.

Scary thought I suppose. Boyfriends and all. Because we all remember what boys were like when WE were young, lol

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I doubt this counts as a fetish but one of my favourite things to do is an orgasm race. I'll be on my knees with a vibrator between my legs and I'll be sucking my husbands cock. Whoever cums first is the winner!

I love it! Lol.

• Agree 2
18 hours ago, Sophie said:

Anything anyone would like to ask me?

You mentioned that you would tell of your husband edging your.
Is that likely to happen anytime soon?

Waiting breathlessly!

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Sophie said:

I doubt this counts as a fetish but one of my favourite things to do is an orgasm race. I'll be on my knees with a vibrator between my legs and I'll be sucking my husbands cock. Whoever cums first is the winner!

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING FUCK

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, bpb said:

You mentioned that you would tell of your husband edging your.
Is that likely to happen anytime soon?

Waiting breathlessly!

It'll happen when we do it. Our sex life is very spontaneous, very varied, and I don't know when it will happen. Please stop pestering me about it.  I will post the account when it happens. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, Sophie said:

My wife and I do this as well. She can suck a cock when properly motivated lol. Sometimes I blow my load first but most of the time her Hitachi magic wand gets her across the finish line first

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser

When the wife is in full cocksucking mode she's in it to finish, pedal-to-the-metal all stops pulled out. One hand is jacking the shaft, the other is massaging the balls, and at the finish line she fingerfucks me with her thumb in timing of each squirt as her lips clamp around the rim of the cockhead forcing it to unload on her hot licking tongue. 

Damn I need a blowjob now. Heh. 

9 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

When the wife is in full cocksucking mode she's in it to finish, pedal-to-the-metal all stops pulled out. One hand is jacking the shaft, the other is massaging the balls, and at the finish line she fingerfucks me with her thumb in timing of each squirt as her lips clamp around the rim of the cockhead forcing it to unload on her hot licking tongue. 

Damn I need a blowjob now. Heh. 

You and me both lol

• Like 1
On 3/4/2019 at 4:19 PM, Sophie said:

I'm very much a gamer 🙂 I've recently finished playing Red Dead redemption 2 and I'm currently playing The Witcher 3, but the game that mostly holds my attention and has done for a number of years is Team Fortress 2.  I don't really have a favourite genre. 

I have an xbox one and ps4, and an average pc. What I use depends on the game and my mood. 

Just started Red Dead 2, before that finished most of Witcher 3 and loved that.  Skyrim took over my life when that came out and still have some Horizon Zero Dawn DLC to play.

Trouble is I'm really hooked on GT Sport now so don't get time for the others 😁

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

Just started Red Dead 2, before that finished most of Witcher 3 and loved that.  Skyrim took over my life when that came out and still have some Horizon Zero Dawn DLC to play.

Trouble is I'm really hooked on GT Sport now so don't get time for the others 😁

GT sport is a fantastic game, hopefully wet races will be implemented in this months update. 

• Like 2

I tried that zero dawn but couldnt get right into it.The robot wildlife confused me.Skyrim is awesome.I find a lot of the best games nowadays are those download for about £15 etc.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Sophie said:

GT sport is a fantastic game, hopefully wet races will be implemented in this months update. 

Yes! Thought they'd be coming with the new tracks after they used wets for the world tour race, maybe the top guys thought it needed more tweaking

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...