Sophie - Ask Me Anything

5 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Can I ask several?

1. Have you even been peed on by - or yourself peed on - another lady?

2. What are your political persuasions? If there were an election today, who would you vote for?

3. Would your husband ever accept you being sexually involved with another woman or would that be considered cheating?

4. If you were not a teacher, what would your alternative ideal job be?

I've never been peed on by, or peed on another lady. It's something I'd be willing to try but I'm not really into Golden showers that much. 

I wouldn't vote. I think they are all as bad as each other and I trust them as far as I can throw them. 

He would accept it, it's happened! He is perfect okay with it as long as he knows about it. 

I have answered this before 🙂

On 12/1/2019 at 11:19 AM, Sophie said:

Ooh good question! I would love to get into tv, behind the scenes instead of in front of the camera. Maybe a producer or something like that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I've got a question, but given its nature you're very welcome to claim diplomatic immunity and leave it unanswered...

As both a moderator and keen contributor of this forum, what behaviour irritates you the most?

A few things really annoy me (the staff room contains a couple of rants from me) but what irritates me the most?

People who join just to advertise. I'm not even talking about spambots, but genuine users who hardly contribute to the forum but will happily plug their own website, or their chatroom etc. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Do you believe in anything non-material or supernatural or not yet scientifically provable? A religion? Your own homespun beliefs? Ghosts? Aliens? Mediums? ESP? Gods? Demons? Astrology? Reincarnation and past lives? Anything like that?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Do you believe in anything non-material or supernatural or not yet scientifically provable? A religion? Your own homespun beliefs? Ghosts? Aliens? Mediums? ESP? Gods? Demons? Astrology? Reincarnation and past lives? Anything like that?

Absolutely not to all of the above. As far as I'm concerned if it cannot be scientifically proven it doesn't exist. 

I'm not religious, I'm not superstitious, I'll only believe in Aliens when ET is hiding in my closet, I believe star signs and astrology are a crock of shit. Ask 10 different people your horoscope and you will get 10 different answers. The sun's position in relation to star constellations at the time you were born has to impact on your personality. Your upbringing does. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Sophie said:

My favourite sport to watch is Formula 1, have been watching it since I was little. My favourite to participate in is cycling, I take part in triathlons and the cycling part is my favourite. 

Both could be played naked but I don't recommend F1 without the suits. Cycling definitely has been done naked! 

1705514-event-voyeurnbspworld-naked-bike

Thank you! You’re right about the naked bike riding. It’s seems to be growing in popularity. 
I’m a big F1 fan myself and you’re right, the suits need to stay.

14 hours ago, Sophie said:

The cycling itself doesn't make me want to pee but the amount of water i consume does. and it's not uncommon at all for me to need to go while out and about. I just find somewhere quiet to go, lean my bike up and squat 🙂

Mmmmm very nice Sophie 😉

16 hours ago, Sophie said:

The cycling itself doesn't make me want to pee but the amount of water i consume does. and it's not uncommon at all for me to need to go while out and about. I just find somewhere quiet to go, lean my bike up and squat 🙂

That’s good to know Sophie , very nice!

On 4/18/2020 at 1:33 PM, Sophie said:

.......... Cycling definitely has been done naked! 

1705514-event-voyeurnbspworld-naked-bike

With bike seats like that one in the bottom right of the picture it wouldn't be too unpleasant.

On my bike though padded shorts are a definite necessity - not enough padding on either the bike's seat or my seat.

15 minutes ago, Ozabot said:

@Sophie said: Anyone into baking? Here's a recipe for a love cake.

How many such recipes in your coocbook?

P.S It was great! Thanks a lot

That's the only one I have unfortunately :( 

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Ozabot said:

The life is going on, hope it's not the last 😉

There is a recipe book called "50 shades of gravy" that is full of dirty sounding recipes 

• 5 weeks later...

Too many threads to keep up with, and just spotted this one.

Another F1 fan here. I guess you know a number of drivers just piss themselves. F1 races are under 2 hours, what about Nascar which go on for 4 hours or more. I have rude thoughts about Danica Patrick pissing herself in the car.

• Like 1