Sophie - Ask Me Anything

14 hours ago, Sorin said:

Hi. I wanted to ask you, have you ever had affairs with girls? If so, which do you like more, the skinny ones or the fat ones?

I've slept with a handful of girls. Most of them have been slim except for one, my first girlfriend. She wasn't fat, but she was curvy. Big breasts, wide hips, very beautiful.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
14 hours ago, Sorin said:

What panties do you prefer to wear? Thong, normal, boxers, brazilian? And what color do you prefer the panties to have?

I prefer thongs, I'd say 90% of my "everyday" underwear is thongs. They're comfy, you don't have visible panty lines, they're pretty or they're sexy. What is not to like? With leggings I like them to be dark, so usually black or navy. My favourite colour for underwear is pink, a LOT (75%) of my underwear is pink. I also really really like white. I have panties in every colour really, it depends on what mood I am in and what I'm going for.

(For the record, I am currently wearing a pink thong!)

• Hug 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

I assume you are asking how I style myself downstairs?

171875-landing-strip-north-of-paradise.j

Is this you ? (If so damn ! Thanks for sharing beautiful downstairs 😍😍) or were you using this picture as a demonstration of how it looks :)?

1 minute ago, PisSRL said:

Is this you ? (If so damn ! Thanks for sharing beautiful downstairs 😍😍) or were you using this picture as a demonstration of how it looks :)?

Just a demonstration, I'm far too shy to post a photo of myself!

Sorry!

• Like 2
  • Hug 2
3 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Just a demonstration, I'm far too shy to post a photo of myself!

Sorry!

Don’t apologise 😁 but I love the style you go for 🙂 always love a bit of hair above the downstairs ! 

I guess the next question would be, what do you like on a guy ?

Hi Sophia I just wanted to say thanks for answering these questions and I really enjoyed this thread. I have a couple questions if you don’t mind.

have you ever peed the bed by accident?

have you ever been really desperate to pee while teaching? 
what was your most embarrassing pee accident you ever had?

were you ever with someone that had an accident? 

• Thanks 1

If I recall correctly, you mentioned recently that for a while you were only interested in girls and thought you might've been a lesbian. Is this true and if so when was it you realised you were into men as well?

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Sophie said:

I consider myself bisexual but I lean very heavily towards women. There are a few guys I find attractive but probably ten times more women.

Given that you're more attracted to women, are you surprised you married a guy? Did you consider whether or not you wanted to be in a long-term relationship with a guy before accepting your husband's proposal?

Edited by UnauthorisedGuy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sophia Thank you so much for answering these questions. You certainly have some great stories about real life situations. I really enjoy all the content you post.

are you someone who finds yourself putting off going to the Bathroom when you first have to go and find yourself really squirming and dancing around trying to hold it and then have to really hurry and sometimes just make it in time and sometimes have little accidents in your panties?

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, UnauthorisedGuy said:

Given that you're more attracted to women, are you surprised you married a guy? Did you consider whether or not you wanted to be in a long-term relationship with a guy before accepting your husband's proposal?

I'm not surprised that I married a guy, some of my friends were, but not me. I knew I liked both genders so I didn't rule out marrying a man. When my husband proposed, heck, when we were dating, my sexuality never really made much impact on anything. I loved him, the fact he was male was irrelevant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Schmitty20 said:

Sophia Thank you so much for answering these questions. You certainly have some great stories about real life situations. I really enjoy all the content you post.

are you someone who finds yourself putting off going to the Bathroom when you first have to go and find yourself really squirming and dancing around trying to hold it and then have to really hurry and sometimes just make it in time and sometimes have little accidents in your panties?

It's Sophie, please. Sophie.

You are welcome.

It depends on what I am doing really. If I'm just relaxing and not really doing anything I will get up and go to the toilet, but if I am busy with something, especially if it has a definitive end I will often hold it and squirm and dance. For example, if I am sat on the sofa watching TV I will get up and go to the toilet, depending on what I am watching I might not even wait until an ad break. If I am sat doing things for work and I have 30 books to mark, I will hold it until I have finished those 30 books.

If I am in bed I will jiggle about for ages. It would be much easier to just have a wee and get comfy again but that's giving up!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 4/10/2021 at 5:23 PM, Sophie said:
  1. My two beautiful daughters. Every day I am reminded that I have managed to create something so amazing, and raise them to be the truly incredible people they are today.
  2. My teaching. I am so, so proud of being a teacher. Knowing that i have helped change peoples lives, help them have successful careers, help them be happy. Every day someone learns something from me, I feel incredibly proud. Every time someone does well in an exam, or every time I get a thank you from my pupils or their parents. Every time I see something "click" for my pupils.
  3. My marriage. I am so proud of having such a loving and wonderful relationship with my husband. We're not a perfect couple, I don't think anyone is, but I wouldn't want to spend my life with anyone else. We make each other so happy, and we have achieved so much together. I can only feel proud.

In no particular order...

1. Cowgirl position, I love being on top and in control. I'm not into domination by any means but I love being able to control the pace, depth, angle, etc. I can really take my time and climax when I want to, and I think it's a loving position too, and very versatile. I can be leaning forward, being held by my husband while we kiss or I could be sat more upright, giving him a wonderful view of my breasts. For example.
  2. I love being blindfolded, lightly tied up and my husband doing the pleasuring, usually with a small vibrator. I love not knowing what's happening, what's coming next. He will bring me right to the edge of climax and then stop, letting me calm down before repeating it over and over again. Until one time he doesn't, he keeps the toy there and gives me the orgasm I desperately crave. I love not knowing when it will be, if he'll make me stop or if he'll let me cum.
  3. I enjoy trying to do things while I'm being pleasured, and I had best give an example for this. I'll sit on a chair with a vibrator buzzing away between my legs and I will be set a challenge, count down from 100 for example, or name the elements on the periodic table. It sounds easy at first but having the toy buzzing away, and the pleasure rising is SO distracting. It quickly gets to the point where I can't even count, and I forget where I am. I'll go through the 50's three times in a row or something, and eventually I cannot take it any longer, my mind goes blank as a powerful orgasm surges through me. Here's a video example! The main part is at 5:30 but I strongly recommend watching the whole thing.

on your third method, have you ever watched the video series of women reading while someone works on them with a vibrator?  They try to read the text, which becomes inceasingly difficult.  It seems to have beem a mainstream project, with many women featured.  I could find the link and post it, if you would like.

10 minutes ago, navesink01 said:

on your third method, have you ever watched the video series of women reading while someone works on them with a vibrator?  They try to read the text, which becomes inceasingly difficult.  It seems to have beem a mainstream project, with many women featured.  I could find the link and post it, if you would like.

Hysterical Literature? I posted a video in the reply you quoted. 🙂

56 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Hysterical Literature? I posted a video in the reply you quoted. 🙂

Yes, sorry, I should have clicked the link before I asked that question.  I do think these videos are very erotic.  However, I also know that there must be some women where those circumstances would make it impossible for them to cum.   Was the assistant, under the table that good?  

Thank you so much for all of these posts.  I just read through them all to make sure my questions were not repeats.  

1.  Does a full bladder make you horny?  

2.  Does having a full bladder enhance your sexual experience?  I know you said a bursting bladder does not.  The question just regards fullness.  

• Thanks 1