Sophie - Ask Me Anything

A few from me @Sophie.

I know that you like to be tied up from time to time. Do you have a favourite way? To a chair? Or hands behind back and ankles tied then left on the floor? Or ...?

And which film stars make you go weak at the knees? 

Finally, if you could choose any Grand Prix to attend, which would it be and why?

Edited by Kupar
Contextualising the first question
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I really don't know where my brain throws up some of these things from...

If you suddenly inherited a stupid sum of money with the explicit instructions you had to spend if buying three 'vehicles' - and they really were money no object, what would you choose?   (note 'vehicles' don't have to be road based).

Edit:   And why - the most important question.

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

@Sophie I've just now discovered that you are into twisty puzzles. First of all, that's totally awesome! Second of all here's a load of totally nerdy questions lol

What kind of solver are you? Going for speed specifically or just collecting/learning to solve different puzzles for the fun of it?

Which puzzles own/can you solve?

What is the most interesting/unique puzzle you have?

Which is your favorite?

If you are a speedsolver, which puzzles do you speedsolve?

What are your personal bests/average times?

What solving method do you use for the 3x3?

Have you ever been to an official WCA competition?

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Chavovich said:

You mentioned you like to be a bad influence on women, do you feel the same about guys? If you were waiting for a train and your male friend/colleague mentioned needing to find a bathroom, would you be the one saying "dude, there's no time, just pee off the platform" and would you be trying to catch a glimpse if he agreed?

Yeah I'm just as bad of an influence on guys. I wouldn't encourage them to pee off the platform though. But peeing in a corner out of the way somewhere? Absolutely! I wouldn't try to catch a glimpse, I think everyone deserves their privacy. I like the idea of squatting next to a male friend on a train platform, both of us peeing but I know I would be way too shy.

On 2/24/2023 at 2:18 AM, Chavovich said:

How do you feel about unisex bathrooms including urinals for men?

I've never encountered them so I can't really comment. If it was a bathroom with a toilet stall next to the urinal I don't think I would want to use it, like if a stranger could be peeing in the urinal while I'm in the stall. But if I could lock the "room" so it was only me there, I'd be perfectly happy to use it.

The only unisex bathrooms I have used are a communal waiting area with a bunch of stalls. Brick walls separating them, proper, thick wooden floor to ceiling doors, and inside is a toilet, a sink and a dryer. It's just like a downstairs toilet at home, with a hand dryer instead of a towel. Those I think are great and I will happily use them, even with guys waiting for a stall. They are so private!

On 2/24/2023 at 2:18 AM, Chavovich said:

What's the highest thing you've ever peed off i.e. the furthest your pee has ever fallen before it hit something?

Probably stood on my kitchen table, so not that exciting I'm afraid. Sorry!

21 hours ago, Kupar said:

I know that you like to be tied up from time to time. Do you have a favourite way? To a chair? Or hands behind back and ankles tied then left on the floor? Or ...?

I have a couple of ways I like to be tied, and it all depends on what mood I am in and what we are doing. If my husband is teasing me for an eternity with a vibrator or something I like to be tied by each ankle to a bedpost, and my hands tied at the wrists to the headboard. I always want to give myself that one little touch to push me over the edge into orgasm and with how I am tied, I can't even squeeze my legs together!

Otherwise, I like to be tied with my hands behind my back, wrists together and a rope around my upper arms, my legs tied at the thighs, again just below the knee and once more at my ankles. I hate being left on the floor, it makes me feel discarded and unwanted, unloved. However, put me in exactly the same position but on a bed or the sofa and I absolutely love it. I feel really sexy and it turns me on so much. I don't like ball gags and I'm not a fan of tape, it makes me feel like a hostage, so if I am gagged it is always with a cloth tied either over my mouth, or in my mouth slightly.

A picture is worth a thousand words...

316_1000.thumb.jpg.d74e320e0cb1c0b60780588f0c07c4d5.jpg889121.thumb.jpg.3ce7e1cf458c8a13fbe897a84fc0b19f.jpgcute_girls_tie-4622.thumb.jpg.dab359099b75a497750907c8c5d4f2d6.jpg

I love the thought of being tied up with my legs apart so I can't squeeze them together, absolutely bursting to pee and not being released until I have emptied my bladder.

3aold2dkeag61.thumb.jpg.8d5bdc952200b5b80ed9034691c24085.jpg

There has been a few times where we have been having fun in the bedroom and I've really needed a wee. Not wanting to make a mess, and not wanting to spoil the mood by untying me, he has helped me to the toilet while still tied up. I don't think I have ever felt sexier.

tumblr_o1vsoxiG3V1ugodgco1_500.thumb.jpg.741f0dd0281a1ef3bc0334a1cc656767.jpg

And which film stars make you go weak at the knees? 

Anne Hathaway. Oh if I ever actually met her I'd be a incomprehensible gooey mess.  I often watch films with her in and don't even pay attention to the plot. I just fantasise about her. And if I was lucky enough to see her weeing? Oh I don't even know what I'd do.

05eed594f307ec9fd2cadb8bf670fde6.thumb.jpg.50d25fe9a3c15514f8e3ef23db3725db.jpg

Finally, if you could choose any Grand Prix to attend, which would it be and why?

It would have to be Spa! If you mean a specific race that has already happened, I will have to get back to you.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I really don't know where my brain throws up some of these things from...

If you suddenly inherited a stupid sum of money with the explicit instructions you had to spend if buying three 'vehicles' - and they really were money no object, what would you choose?   (note 'vehicles' don't have to be road based).

Edit:   And why - the most important question.

Ooh I love this question.

Hmmm... I would like a M35 "Deuce and a half", I've thought they were awesome for years but I don't know why I want one. They're too big, too loud and too impracticable But it's a whopping big truck!

1971-M35A2-army-deuce-and-a-half-banner.

Another vehicle I want is a digger of some sort, Something full size. I have no use for it really but I really want to dig a hole lol. They look so much fun. I know I could go to diggerland but I want one for myself.

Screenshot-2020-01-16-at-18.57.41.png

The third and final vehicle would be a plane, just something small like a little Cessna or something. I could go anywhere, maybe have a trip out just for a meal and it would be nice not having to drive everywhere.

40-2468-G-IBEA-Piper-Archer-LX-Wycombe-2

I'm sorry if these answers weren't the most exciting of things.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, avatar said:

@Sophie I've just now discovered that you are into twisty puzzles. First of all, that's totally awesome! Second of all here's a load of totally nerdy questions lol

What kind of solver are you? Going for speed specifically or just collecting/learning to solve different puzzles for the fun of it?

I just solve for fun really. I started trying to go for speed with the 3x3 (DaYan ZhanChi) but I never really had the commitment to keep practicing for hours at a time. I timed myself with a Skewb for a while, just for the fun of it with a Python script I wrote. 

Which puzzles own/can you solve?

Nothing particularly exciting or difficult I am afraid. Here is a photo of my collection, I can solve all of them. I started with the ZhanChi, (3X3 on left), then bought the Lingpo (2x2), the 4x4 was a Christmas present a few years ago, then I bought the other 3x3 (Guanlong), then the Skewb, then the mirror cube and the 5X5 was my latest purchase a couple of years ago. The snake and keyring were random purchases when out shopping.

DSCN1877_forum..jpg

What is the most interesting/unique puzzle you have?

I think the mirror cube would have to be the most unique, just because of the shape of it. When scrambled it just looks bizarre!

Which is your favorite?

My favourite would have to be my ZhanChi I started with, I have so many happy memories with that cube. Other than that, I'd say the skewb is my favourite. It's just so different in the way you solve it. It's not particularly challenging, but it's fun!

If you are a speedsolver, which puzzles do you speedsolve?

I'm not much of a speedsolver, but when I did time myself it was with the 3x3 and the skewb.

What are your personal bests/average times?

Ooh, it's been a few years now. I never calculated an average but I think my fasted for the 3x3 was 90 seconds, so not fast at all, and the skewb was somewhere around 30 seconds.

What solving method do you use for the 3x3?

Beginners method, which is probably why I am so slow. I started learning F2L but I never really found a tutorial I liked that made it click. I could match and insert pairs with some difficulty but I just didn't find it fun because i was so much slower. I'm sure with some practice I would be sub 1 minute but I wasn't enjoying it, and the main reason I solve is for fun.

Have you ever been to an official WCA competition?

I haven't, it's not really my thing to be honest. I barely even follow the world records for the top solvers. Like i have mentioned before, I solve them for fun rather than as a competition so an WCA event wouldn't really interest me.

Thanks for the awesome questions!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

There has been a few times where we have been having fun in the bedroom and I've really needed a wee. Not wanting to make a mess, and not wanting to spoil the mood by untying me, he has helped me to the toilet while still tied up. I don't think I have ever felt sexier.

Oh that is wonderful! Such a Sophie and M thing to do ❤️

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

It would have to be Spa! If you mean a specific race that has already happened, I will have to get back to you.

🙂. I guess you'll be interested in a fellow member's visit there this summer then!

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

And if I was lucky enough to see her weeing? Oh I don't even know what I'd do.

❤️❤️❤️ 

Thank you for all your answers Sophie.

xx

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

I'm not really a fan of shape mods. I really struggle with solving them and my muscle memory goes to pot, it's like I have to learn how to solve all over again. I don't find them fun, I just find them frustrating

Interesting, thank you!

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Kupar said:

Interesting, thank you!

Just to expand on this a little. (Sorry!) When I solve cubes, I don't actually think about the moves I am doing. It is entirely muscle memory. For example, I don't think "U R U' R' U' F' U F" I just think "Okay, this piece needs to go here" and when the pieces are a different shape or something, it completely throws me off. Since I don't actually remember the moves, if my muscle memory is compromised it is like I don't know how to solve a cube. With my mirror cube, all the pieces look the same colour wise, but are different shapes. The amount of times I completely mess up a simple move I have done literally thousands of times. It's so frustrating!

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, moiamigo said:

Do you wet in tights? Would love to hear about some of those experiences.

I'll be perfectly honest, I am not a fan of tights. I will wear them if I have to and my legs are cold, but I really don't like them. There might have been an occasion where I have had an accident while wearing tights but I don't recall any.

Sorry!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

I want to pee outdoors with a group of women I don't know. Have you ever seen those videos at festivals where women will pee in the trees or a grass field or something? Not actually knowing each other, but all accepting this is now a makeshift toilet. Yeah, I want to do that, I really want to do that.

I'm sure there are more, but my mind is blank at the moment. If I think of them, I'll let you know!

Is it getting back towards half-marathon & 10k running event season?   You've done such events in the past haven't you?   Do they offer any pre-startline opportunities?

• Love 1
Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

Is it getting back towards half-marathon & 10k running event season?   You've done such events in the past haven't you?   Do they offer any pre-startline opportunities?

It is 🙂 There's a triathlon near me at the end of April, half marathon in June. There are some opportunities, especially with the half marathon. The triathlon starts with a pool swim so people use the toilets at the leisure center, the half marathon starts in a car park right next to a heavily wooded area. There are some toilets there, but not many.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Bacardi said:

I know you already know me but i volunteer anyway 🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️

I would LOVE to pee with you 🙂 Both of us squatting together. Oh it would be so lovely.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

The amount of times I completely mess up a simple move I have done literally thousands of times. It's so frustrating!

Sounds like me trying to play a tune I learnt on the piano or dulcimer. My memory lets me down and I'm lost (in  my case because I don't have an instinctive or learned mastery of the instrument).

• Hug 2

I have a couple more questions for you Sophie, if that's OK.

First, in the past you have (beautifully) described your intimate moments with your lady lover. Sometimes you seem to take the lead, and other times you follow her lead. Do you prefer to be seduced, or be the one doing the seducing?

Second, if you could only have one stimulus to your clit, would it be finger, vibrator or tongue, and why?

Hope these aren't too intimate (but somehow I think I'm on safe ground).

• Love 1
On 1/13/2023 at 6:54 PM, Sophie said:

I am hoping to have another outdoor wee this weekend, but in the city rather than at home.

Having shared this experience myself in your lovely city I can easily imagine some of the spots you might choose, close to the centre with alleyways that offer just the right amount of privacy! I don't know of many cities that offer as many opportunities as yours!  Did you make it, I wonder?