Sophie - Ask Me Anything

13 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Sophie I saw your comment on the funny thread about Rad Away. Do you play Fallout too? It's my favorite video game series!

I do! I started with Fallout 3 GOTY edition many years ago and absolutely loved it, I had never played a game like it before. I finished the main game , Broken Steel and Operation: Anchorage but I didn't touch the other DLC. Completed New Vegas and I've tried replaying it a few times but I just can't get into it, I lose interest after a few hours. I've put a lot of time into Fallout 4 but I still think 3 is my favourite. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, radu said:

1. If you were watching a pissing game between a man and a woman, who would you be rooting for?

2. Would you like to take part in a peeing competition where several men and women would participate (e.g. the people in this forum)?

3. If you were participating in a peeing competition, which competition would you choose: amount / distance / color / smell?

4. If you participated in a peeing competition and there were one woman and one man in addition to you, what result of the competition would give you the greatest pleasure (1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place)?

1. Definitely the women! Although I am very biased lol
  2. Ehh... Maybe? I like the idea of a contest but not with people I don't know. If it was a contest with my friends I'd say yes
  3. I guess I would choose amount. I'd be pretty bad at all of those categories to be honest. 
  4. 1st of course! I'm competitive and love to win, who doesn't? 
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
51 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I do! I started with Fallout 3 GOTY edition many years ago and absolutely loved it, I had never played a game like it before. I finished the main game , Broken Steel and Operation: Anchorage but I didn't touch the other DLC. Completed New Vegas and I've tried replaying it a few times but I just can't get into it, I lose interest after a few hours. I've put a lot of time into Fallout 4 but I still think 3 is my favourite. 

I think I've just fallen in love with you 😆

I played FO4 first and have beaten it so many times. I just started FO3 and I wanna try New Vegas cause i hear its the best in the series! But, FO4 will always be my favorite lol. I'm excited for the 5th one in a few years! 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Sophie said:
  1. Definitely the women! Although I am very biased lol
  2. Ehh... Maybe? I like the idea of a contest but not with people I don't know. If it was a contest with my friends I'd say yes
  3. I guess I would choose amount. I'd be pretty bad at all of those categories to be honest. 
  4. 1st of course! I'm competitive and love to win, who doesn't? 

I am very glad that you answered my questions. I can see that we have a lot in common 😉 I would also support women. The competition, of course, can be with friends. Since quantity is your strongest point in peeing competitions, you would also do well in other peeing competitions: distance is a matter of technique (you can learn it) and bladder pressure, color depends on what you eat, drink and how hydrated you are. The most difficult thing is to increase the bladder capacity. I am glad that you would like to win in such competitions, because I would like to lose to a woman (without giving her a head start). I like when a woman dominates the piss. I forgot to ask about one more competition: flow rate (power of stream) - women are probably better than men. How is it with you?

• Thanks 1

Another question from me... since it is a while since I've asked one.

I happen to know that you're a very dedicated driver and madly in love with your car.  If the doorway was open to you to compete in motorsport in any category, do you know what you'd choose to do:

• Open wheel racing (Formula 1/2/3/4, W Series, Indycar, Formula E....)
  • Saloon racing (Touring Cars, GT championship, Le Mans, or any of the single marque series...)
  • Rallying
  • Historic competition of any form
  • Endurance like the Paris-Dakar for example
  • Anything at all else.

Do you have a favourite driver who particularly inspires you and maybe influences that choice?

• Thanks 1
On 7/6/2022 at 9:23 AM, radu said:

I am very glad that you answered my questions. I can see that we have a lot in common 😉 I would also support women. The competition, of course, can be with friends. Since quantity is your strongest point in peeing competitions, you would also do well in other peeing competitions: distance is a matter of technique (you can learn it) and bladder pressure, color depends on what you eat, drink and how hydrated you are. The most difficult thing is to increase the bladder capacity. I am glad that you would like to win in such competitions, because I would like to lose to a woman (without giving her a head start). I like when a woman dominates the piss. I forgot to ask about one more competition: flow rate (power of stream) - women are probably better than men. How is it with you?

My flow is fairly gentle so I wouldn't do great with that competition either. It's not a dribble but I'm not a power pisser either. 

On 7/6/2022 at 6:14 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Another question from me... since it is a while since I've asked one.

I happen to know that you're a very dedicated driver and madly in love with your car.  If the doorway was open to you to compete in motorsport in any category, do you know what you'd choose to do:

• Open wheel racing (Formula 1/2/3/4, W Series, Indycar, Formula E....)
  • Saloon racing (Touring Cars, GT championship, Le Mans, or any of the single marque series...)
  • Rallying
  • Historic competition of any form
  • Endurance like the Paris-Dakar for example
  • Anything at all else.

Do you have a favourite driver who particularly inspires you and maybe influences that choice?

Do I have to be good at the competition? 

I'd love to try an Autotest, inspired by Mark Evans who had a TV series called "A Racing Car is Born" (along with a few others including a plane and helicopter) https://www.motorsportuk.org/get-started/types-of-motor-sport/autotest/ I am a huge fan of his and I have wanted to build my own car for a long time 

MV5BMzMwNmRlYTItYTA5My00NjExLThjNzItZDg0

Another thing I would love to do is drag racing. Inspired by Mechanical Stig at Bennys Custom Works. I wouldn't use Susie for it though. I would build something like the Super Gramps project he took part in. I love the idea of having a sleeper, a wolf in sheep's clothing. Looks like a grandpa wagon but can do the quarter mile in 11.xx seconds. 

db0090222886b7c3a708641d69ef5e39.jpg

• Love 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/16/2022 at 2:04 PM, Bacardi said:

What would you do if you were shrunken down to the size of an ant?

Heya, I'm sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. 

If I was shrunken to the size of an ant I would explore! Imagine all the places you could go to and get into! I think I would find some amazing things. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, checkmate3579 said:

Is sex better for you with a condom?

Not really. I very much prefer it to be natural, to feel the connection with my husband, and I rather like the feeling of him cumming inside of me. 

I use birth control but I haven't used condoms in a very long time. I'm happily married, why would I? 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

What's your favourite,  running or cycling? 

Definitely cycling! I used to represent my school at the 100m hurdles and I enjoyed cross country running but since leaving school I have discovered cycling and I absolutely love it. I find it so much more relaxing and I enjoy being able to easily explore and visit different places. I still enjoy running but not nearly as much as cycling. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, jonnno said:

Can you please name some of the naughty places you have peed where someone else would have had to clean up the mess?

I can't I'm afraid. I don't like peeing in places where people have to clean up because of my actions. I don't like damaging property and I don't like making a mess. 

Sorry. 

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Definitely cycling! I used to represent my school at the 100m hurdles and I enjoyed cross country running but since leaving school I have discovered cycling and I absolutely love it. I find it so much more relaxing and I enjoy being able to easily explore and visit different places. I still enjoy running but not nearly as much as cycling. 

I prefer cycling too.  I think it's a great way to relax and escape from everything

11 hours ago, Sophie said:

Not really. I very much prefer it to be natural, to feel the connection with my husband, and I rather like the feeling of him cumming inside of me. 

I use birth control but I haven't used condoms in a very long time. I'm happily married, why would I? 

This is hot and I asked a follow up question regarding this, but some white knight removed it for supposedly being too offensive lol.

12 hours ago, jonnno said:

This is hot and I asked a follow up question regarding this, but some white knight removed it for supposedly being too offensive lol.

That "white knight" will have been a fellow moderator doing their job. It is okay to ask me questions, it might even be okay to ask me some more... Dirty(?) questions. But I will not sit here in silence when my fellow staff members and good friends are attacked. I didn't see the question, and if they feel it was bad enough to outright remove it, I probably don't want to, but please don't call them white knights for looking out for me.

If you want to discuss this further please private message me. 

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

If you found yourself in a difficult and life threatening predicament - you and your car had been washed into a river by a flood or something similarly scary - and if your husband was nowhere near, who would you most like your knight in shining armour to be, who comes to the rescue in the nick of time?

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Sophie said:

That "white knight" will have been a fellow moderator doing their job. It is okay to ask me questions, it might even be okay to ask me some more... Dirty(?) questions. But I will not sit here in silence when my fellow staff members and good friends are attacked. I didn't see the question, and if they feel it was bad enough to outright remove it, I probably don't want to, but please don't call them white knights for looking out for me.

If you want to discuss this further please private message me. 

It related to your previous comment about enjoying the feeling of cum going inside you and your previous experiences with this. It did not really introduce any new concepts but simply expanded on a topic which you yourself showed an interest in. I assumed you are an adult and also that if you had an aversion to talking about cum going inside you, that you would not have posted about it in the first place.

I have received notifications that I have THREE PMs from the person who removed my post. I do not have an intention to read them. It seems like you have a very protective secret admirer on this site lol...

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

I quite like the idea of a literal Knight in shining armour, riding in on a white horse or something lol. Failing that I would love to be rescued by Iron Man. 

If it has to be a scenario that could actually happen, I think I would want to be rescued by @gldenwetgoose, I can see him arriving at the last minute in a big car, rescuing me moments before I'm swept away by the water. 

Hey don't forget about me being in peril! I want to be rescued by Goose as well. I'd have to reward him goldenly and handsomely 😊

• Like 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Hey don't forget about me being in peril! I want to be rescued by Goose as well. I'd have to reward him goldenly and handsomely 😊

<double blushes>

As long as there’s a rota of who needs rescuing and when then I’ll try my best.  But let’s be clear of course, it’s not just some macho saving of damsels. We’re not in mediaeval times any more. 

• Love 4