Sophie - Ask Me Anything

On 2/16/2022 at 7:53 PM, Sophie said:

Ask me anything, I dare you 😉 

I know you like your cars so;

- What's the favourite car you've owned?

- What's your dream car?

- Have you ever had a speeding ticket?

and finally, did you ever find something waterproof to be able to wet yourself in your car?

Edited by corsa198
On 2/16/2022 at 8:44 PM, ShyPeeMan said:

Boring question but how did you know you like this fetish and how did you tell your husband?

You've probably said this before but I haven't seen it

I'm not really sure how I knew I liked the fetish, I never had an "A-ha" moment but I was exposed to peeing a lot by my friend who thinking about it now, definitely had a fetish. I found myself peeing outside a lot and then wetting as a teen. I answered how I told my husband on the first page 🙂

On 7/4/2017 at 7:34 PM, Sophie said:

We had been dating for about a year and having sex for about 3-4 months when it was brought up. Before then I had noticed him watching me while I was using the toilet with him there, subtly peeking while stood at the sink. So I started showing him more, I love an audience. Casually opening my legs wider, that sort of thing. He also used to pay more attention when we was out in public and I needed a wee, watching me shuffle about while waiting in line for the shops. We both knew we were enjoying it, but it was never talked about.

One night we were snuggled in bed together, just talking for a while before going to sleep and the topic of fantasies came up. We discussed things like being tied up, naughty outfits etc and I mentioned I would like to be watched while peeing. I wasn't too worried because as I said, we both enjoyed it and knew the other did without even mentioning it. He smiled and said that's something he would enjoy seeing, especially because I would enjoy being watched. It was a win win situation.

I needed a wee before I went to sleep so I thought there was no point in waiting, and took him with me. Instead of sitting on the toilet like I normally would, I stood in the shower, completely naked and with no water. He was leaning back against the sink watching me. I got such a buzz as I started peeing, my stream drumming noisily against the plastic shower floor. But what made it even better was seeing him getting hard while watching me. We didn't go straight to sleep that night.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 2/17/2022 at 7:49 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Dare you say?

We are privileged to read some of your real life exploits from your posts and we've seen some of your fantasies and fiction.   But without naming names are there ever site members here, real specific users, who you've fantasised about - and in what context? (as far as you'd like to reveal in this general section).

(And why are you blushing?)

Yes! I have fantasised about a couple of members here, past and present. I've thought about them wetting some really tight jeans, utterly soaking them and another I have thought about squatting next to them in an alley, both of us absolutely bursting to pee. 

• Love 4
On 2/17/2022 at 7:51 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

And one more....    When Meatloaf reeled off that list of things he'd do for love, but he wouldn't do 'THAT'...

What was that one thing that Meatloaf wouldn't do?

The "official" answer from Wikipedia is this but that'd be a boring answer 

Each verse mentions two things that the man would do for love, followed by one thing that he will not do. The title phrase repetition reasserts that he "won't do that". Each mention of "that" is a reference to the particular promise that he made earlier in the same verse.[5] The four things he says he will never do are:

• "forget the way you feel right now""
  • forgive myself if we don't go all the way tonight"
  • "do it better than I do it with you, so long"
  • "stop dreaming of you every night of my life"[6]

At the song's conclusion, the woman predicts two things that he will do: "You'll see that it's time to move on", and "You'll be screwing around". To both of these, the male emphatically responds, "I won't do that!"

A lot of people think it's anal sex. But me? 

I think it's sitting in a bath of baked beans. He'll do anything for love but he won't do that 

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
On 2/17/2022 at 10:46 PM, corsa198 said:

I know you like your cars so;

- What's the favourite car you've owned?

- What's your dream car?

- Have you ever had a speeding ticket?

and finally, did you ever find something waterproof to be able to wet yourself in your car?

My 2005 Subaru Impreza 

A Subaru Impreza. My dream car is very obtainable but other than that I'd like an old fashioned gangster car 

1933_Cadillac_V12_Town_Sedan-24.jpg 

I've never had a speeding ticket. I never, ever speed. I'm a good girl 😇 

I haven't found anything waterproof yet but I haven't really been looking to be honest 

• Like 1
On 2/17/2022 at 11:06 PM, Uroguy said:

What would you like to study if you had a chance to go back to school?

Either physics or mechanical engineering. I am in awe at the people who can make incredible contraptions with their knowledge. 

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2020 at 8:24 PM, Sophie said:

I couldn't really comment on the last picture because I haven't been in the mood for them recently, but I can definitely comment on the last video!

I have a video of a gorgeous Asian woman wetting her jeans. There's a few minutes of genuine desperation/nervousness which I rather enjoyed and then she starts peeing. You hear the splashing first and then she changes position slightly so the wetness begins to spread across her crotch. At first it appears she has had a relatively small pee until she turns around and you see the back of her jeans are soaked. She wriggles out of them and shows off her wet underwear at the end.

vlcsnap-2020-08-11-20h17m16s594.thumb.png.f0f44fbbe57d59199e275ea82452646f.pngvlcsnap-2020-08-11-20h17m42s941.thumb.png.885a9764e5b4077abfee693d94cdb87b.pngvlcsnap-2020-08-11-20h18m07s033.thumb.png.0a26fbce5974eafdbdb728541d76ee32.pngvlcsnap-2020-08-11-20h18m19s945.thumb.png.2fd6cb47f64d52e5d0d2f13a22608eac.png

That is super sexy.  I like your description too, erotic. 

@Sophie, you say in your profile that you consider yourself a bit of a nerd who likes video games , technology and science.

My school days were a lot longer ago than yours - we are talking 1970s here - but I suspect the definition of what constitutes a nerd might have changed over time.

Yes, being into science and technology was considered a bit nerdy even then, but a typical nerd also would rather be reading than hanging out with friends, was a bit of a swot, always swotting for the next exam when the other kids were having fun, far more likely to be in the school chess team than any school sports team, and the stereotype envisaged tended to be someone who wore glasses, lol. As for video games, they did not exist in terms of home computers. Arcades where you had to pay 10p a go for the first video games ever was where people had to go. Back then it tended to be the cool kids who went there whilst true nerds were more likely to be in the library reading a book about maths, lol.

I cannot for the life of me imagine that my remembered definition of a nerd is something that describes you. You are far too cool for that. So what aspects do you have in common with my 70s definition of a nerd? Cos I think if you'd have been a teacher in my school we'd have all thought of you as pretty cool.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 3/20/2022 at 6:23 PM, steve25805 said:

@Sophie, you say in your profile that you consider yourself a bit of a nerd who likes video games , technology and science.

My school days were a lot longer ago than yours - we are talking 1970s here - but I suspect the definition of what constitutes a nerd might have changed over time.

Yes, being into science and technology was considered a bit nerdy even then, but a typical nerd also would rather be reading than hanging out with friends, was a bit of a swot, always swotting for the next exam when the other kids were having fun, far more likely to be in the school chess team than any school sports team, and the stereotype envisaged tended to be someone who wore glasses, lol. As for video games, they did not exist in terms of home computers. Arcades where you had to pay 10p a go for the first video games ever was where people had to go. Back then it tended to be the cool kids who went there whilst true nerds were more likely to be in the library reading a book about maths, lol.

I cannot for the life of me imagine that my remembered definition of a nerd is something that describes you. You are far too cool for that. So what aspects do you have in common with my 70s definition of a nerd? Cos I think if you'd have been a teacher in my school we'd have all thought of you as pretty cool.

Aww thank you 

I'd describe that as more geeky than nerdy. To me nerdy is people who enjoy technology, science etc. They have interest in hobbyist electronics and tinkering with them, computers, programming, Linux operating systems, maths, physics, that sort of thing. 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Aww thank you 

I'd describe that as more geeky than nerdy. To me nerdy is people who enjoy technology, science etc. They have interest in hobbyist electronics and tinkering with them, computers, programming, Linux operating systems, maths, physics, that sort of thing. 

Interesting. I always tended to assume that a geek was just another name for a nerd, but clearly there is a difference.

I think I understand the difference. It is not so much that the definition has changed over the years, more like I was mistaking geeks for nerds or vice versa.

Perhaps with my advancing years I am gradually morphing into my grandad, having already morphed into my dad, and become out of touch with the lingo of the street today, lol

1 minute ago, steve25805 said:

Interesting. I always tended to assume that a geek was just another name for a nerd, but clearly there is a difference.

I think I understand the difference. It is not so much that the definition has changed over the years, more like I was mistaking geeks for nerds or vice versa.

Perhaps with my advancing years I am gradually morphing into my grandad, having already morphed into my dad, and become out of touch with the lingo of the street today, lol

I know how you feel. I'm so out of touch with the lingo and I work with kids every day! At times it seems like they are speaking a different language. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Sophie said:

I know how you feel. I'm so out of touch with the lingo and I work with kids every day! At times it seems like they are speaking a different language. 

Yeah, when I was a kid, wicked still meant evil or really bad whilst sick meant unwell or really twisted in a nasty way.

Now both words seem to refer to something that is awesomely good, lol

I do wonder how many street words from my day still exist with the same meanings today.

Back then...

Trippy = halucinatory, usually as a result of halucinatory drugs

Wrecked = stoned

Shitfaced = totally out of it as a result of an excess of alcohol or some other intoxicant.

Dragon = a particularly unattractive female

Humming = smelling really badly

Mental = could mean excessive in a busy and overwhelming way or just something that was really good.

Out of your tree - totally drunk or so intoxicated on some other substance that you are no longer connecting with reality or able to function normally.

Legless = drunk and incapable.

Dog - a female who is both promiscuous and not particularly attractive.

Stoner - someone who smokes or consumes cannabis

Just a few I remember.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

That's perfectly fine 🙂

I enjoy bondage, nothing extreme but I do enjoy being tied up. The tying takes forever and it is so sensual, it's like foreplay and I absolutely love the sensation of being restricted as he pulls the ropes tight, getting more and more restricted as the time goes by. By the time he has finished I am like a puddle down there. I have never been tied to a chair before so I would like to try that. 

Another thing I really enjoy is being teased with a vibrator, tied or otherwise. Completely giving up control and being at the mercy of my husband, not knowing how long he will keep me waiting for, not knowing how many times he will bring me right to the edge of orgasm without actually letting me cum, not knowing whether this time will be the one or if he will pull the toy away again. 

1631625679_65-boomba-club-p-busty-blonde

Both sound incredible fun! 😄 Thanks for sharing. 🙂  

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

Ooh that's a tricky one. 

1. In the woods. Not the naughtiest of places but I have made so many memories with my husband.
  2. Wetting myself next to my car in a car park 
  3. In the park, laid on my back with my stream arcing through the air 
  4. In a quiet corner on a street with my husband stood in front of me
  5. Getting caught peeing in an alley by a couple 

And on a similar note, What are the top 5 places you'd like to pee that you could realistically get away with, and the top 5 places you'd like to pee even if you'd never get away with it?

2 hours ago, Sophie said:

In the park, laid on my back with my stream arcing through the air

Ooh! I don't think I've heard about that one! Sounds very daring and great fun ❤️

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, MC Cumzy said:

And on a similar note, What are the top 5 places you'd like to pee that you could realistically get away with, and the top 5 places you'd like to pee even if you'd never get away with it?

I'll have a think about this one and get back to you!