Sophie - Ask Me Anything

On 11/9/2021 at 10:15 PM, IEnjoyPiss said:

To add onto what Kupar has said if that is okay, How did you deal with your first problematic student, that one student who didn't listen, kept on talking whilst you were talking, being rude and all that, kind of got curious about that to be honest.

That's okay! 

I asked them to stop a few times and gave them wayyyyy more chances than I really should. I eventually asked them to leave the classroom and they had a break time detention. I tried to ask them why they behaved that way in my class but I was only told "because it's shit" Insightful... 

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Sophie said:

Hi! 

I was absolutely terrified, I was pacing back and forth before my lesson and I think I had three nervous wees in the hour before the lesson. It actually went really, really well! The year 11's were total angels and were very patient with me. Afterwards in between lessons I had another nervous wee and thought to myself "I could actually do this!" That all changed with my next lesson... 

The year 8's weren't necessarily badly behaved but they were a lot more challenging, more likely to talk and try to push my buttons. I was sooo nervous and began to stutter and muddle my words and they definitely picked up on it. I felt like the lesson was an utter disaster and I just wanted it to end. I broke down into tears in the staff room. I was beating myself up so much. I felt like I didn't belong there, I wasn't qualified or suitable. The rest of the day went well and I regained my confidence but damn that second lesson was rough. It took me a few weeks to truly hit my stride and for things to feel normal, I stopped thinking and just did things. It would be a few months before it properly became second nature. 

Thank you Sophie. I'm glad that second lesson didn't scare you off 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Would you mind a few pervy questions? lol

Have you ever been peed on? If so, was it done by a man or a woman? And did you lay down any limits, eg "don't pee on my face!" lol.

And finally, have you ever peed on another woman?

And some non-pervy questions just so you know I am not a total whatever, lol.

Apologies if any of this has ever been asked before.

Have you ever hasd flying lessons and if not is it on your to do list? Have you ever jumped out of a plane wearing a parachute? Have you ever riden a motorbike?

• Thanks 1
On 11/24/2021 at 9:06 PM, steve25805 said:

Would you mind a few pervy questions? lol

Go ahead! 

Have you ever been peed on? If so, was it done by a man or a woman? And did you lay down any limits, eg "don't pee on my face!" lol.

I've been peed on by my husband and didn't particularly enjoy it, we've done it a couple of times, over my backside and over my front. Only rules were don't get it on my face or hair.

have you ever peed on another woman?

I've been sprayed when peeing outside with female friends but I don't think that counts. 

Have you ever hasd flying lessons and if not is it on your to do list?

I haven't but I would like to. I imagine they would cost a fortune and I just don't have the time to do it. And I wouldn't be able to afford or justify the actual flying. It's something I would like to do and have wanted to for maybe 10 years, both plane and helicopter but I think it will remain a dream. I could be completely wrong with how much flying costs, maybe @FlyingthedreamUKwould be able to let me know?

Have you ever jumped out of a plane wearing a parachute?

It's another thing I would like to do but I'd probably be too scared to do it. You have to be a little bit nuts to jump out of a perfectly good plane! 

Have you ever riden a motorbike?

Never have, again something I would like to do but I'd probably be too scared. I have been offered rides by friends and colleagues and have always politely declined. I've heard so many horror stories. But at the same time I have watched lots of videos and thought "I'd love to do that" 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 11/27/2021 at 4:26 PM, Sophie said:

I haven't but I would like to. I imagine they would cost a fortune and I just don't have the time to do it. And I wouldn't be able to afford or justify the actual flying. It's something I would like to do and have wanted to for maybe 10 years, both plane and helicopter but I think it will remain a dream. I could be completely wrong with how much flying costs, maybe @FlyingthedreamUKwould be able to let me know?

I have no idea what you’re talking about @Sophie 😉 

You can literally pay as much or as little as you like. What I mean by that is there are various levels or qualifications that you can do. A trial flight is generally around the £100 mark (or used to be) and a typical Private Pilot License would cost around £3,000-£5,000. If you want to take it further and get your Air Transport Pilot License the cost comes in at anywhere from £60,000 to over £100,000 depending on where you train etc.

Gliding is another cheaper alternative which is meant to be incredible. For me I like having an engine and not having to rely on thermals or winds lol

Prices vary all over the world so if you were willing to travel and study abroad it would most likely be cheaper than the UK.

It is amazing though and I encourage anyone to at least have a trial flight. I was lucky and had a trial flight included as part of my university course and got hooked as a result which is the danger.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just to add to what @flyingthedream said there @Sophie...   If you happen to know someone who flies on a Private Pilot's License (PPL), generally the sort of people who are members of a flying club and use the club Cessna etc on a weekend, they're not allowed to profit from flying.  But they have to fly a minimum number of hours per year, and they can share costs - so if they're paying for an hour's flying time at the club there's nothing to stop them and you paying that 50:50, making the opportunity to get in the air even more affordable.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Just to add to what @flyingthedream said there @Sophie...   If you happen to know someone who flies on a Private Pilot's License (PPL), generally the sort of people who are members of a flying club and use the club Cessna etc on a weekend, they're not allowed to profit from flying.  But they have to fly a minimum number of hours per year, and they can share costs - so if they're paying for an hour's flying time at the club there's nothing to stop them and you paying that 50:50, making the opportunity to get in the air even more affordable.

I never thought of that but that’s actually a really smart way of doing it @gldenwetgoose 

• Thanks 1
On 11/28/2021 at 8:56 AM, Sophie said:

I haven't but I would like to. I imagine they would cost a fortune and I just don't have the time to do it. And I wouldn't be able to afford or justify the actual flying.

@SophieI don't know if you get much time to read,  but I would recommend "Propellerhead" by Anthony Woodward.   He tells his own story of learning to fly in the UK,  in a Thruster microlight.   This is the exact same aeroplane type in which I was taught to fly back in 1987.  He had many experiences in common with mine,  so I can vouch for the realism and authenticity of the book.  His writing style is very readable and entertaining too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2021 at 2:29 AM, FlyingthedreamUK said:

I have no idea what you’re talking about @Sophie 😉 

You can literally pay as much or as little as you like. What I mean by that is there are various levels or qualifications that you can do. A trial flight is generally around the £100 mark (or used to be) and a typical Private Pilot License would cost around £3,000-£5,000. If you want to take it further and get your Air Transport Pilot License the cost comes in at anywhere from £60,000 to over £100,000 depending on where you train etc.

Gliding is another cheaper alternative which is meant to be incredible. For me I like having an engine and not having to rely on thermals or winds lol

Prices vary all over the world so if you were willing to travel and study abroad it would most likely be cheaper than the UK.

It is amazing though and I encourage anyone to at least have a trial flight. I was lucky and had a trial flight included as part of my university course and got hooked as a result which is the danger.

On 12/3/2021 at 8:18 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

That's a lot cheaper than I expected. Thank you so much ❤️😘😘❤️

On 12/3/2021 at 8:45 AM, likesToLick said:

@SophieI don't know if you get much time to read,  but I would recommend "Propellerhead" by Anthony Woodward.   He tells his own story of learning to fly in the UK,  in a Thruster microlight.   This is the exact same aeroplane type in which I was taught to fly back in 1987.  He had many experiences in common with mine,  so I can vouch for the realism and authenticity of the book.  His writing style is very readable and entertaining too.

I'm not much of a reader I'm afraid. I don't think I've voluntarily read a book in about 15 years. But thank you for the recommendation. 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

If you accidentally peed yourself through your panties on a drunk night out, and your friends really wanted you to stay out, would you keep them on and enjoy the rest of your night with peed panties on? (Assuming they are under something waterproof and good at hiding wetness like a leather skirt). 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2021 at 10:26 PM, Sophie said:

It's another thing I would like to do but I'd probably be too scared to do it. You have to be a little bit nuts to jump out of a perfectly good plane! 

I'm with you on that @Sophie ... my friends and family find it weirdly funny.  I'm an avid scuba diver and long time rock climber (including free solo ... i.e. no rope).  I'm comfortable with the risks I take there because I have a good amount of control and a large margin for error (most of the time).  But there's just no way I'm jumping out of an airplane unless it's already heading for the ground at an unsurvivable rate.

I like risk but parachutes are beyond my risk threshold.

Edited by Sexismygod
  • Like 1
On 1/11/2022 at 1:34 AM, sd91 said:

I remember seeing somewhere that you end up peeing outside/in public with your cousin quite a lot, so much that it became a bit of a running joke. Any specific experiences that led to this?

I think it was more of a general thing rather than any specific experiences, but it seemed whenever we had a night out, or even just a day out she was always the one needing a wee. There had been a few incidents where she's squatted next to my car before we left and I remember one time where I had to pull over on the side of the road for her. 

Let me know if you would like more details x

• Love 3
On 1/14/2022 at 10:16 PM, Sophie said:

I think it was more of a general thing rather than any specific experiences, but it seemed whenever we had a night out, or even just a day out she was always the one needing a wee. There had been a few incidents where she's squatted next to my car before we left and I remember one time where I had to pull over on the side of the road for her. 

Let me know if you would like more details x

I mean more details sounds fun! 😛 

• Agree 2
6 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Ooh I have another question.

Have you ever wet your panties and then not been able to change right away? If so, how long did you end up having to stay in them? 

No I haven't. 

• Like 1

I've always been fascinated by the social interactions of women while peeing in a ladies restroom (US) toilet (UK). Have you ever been someplace where a woman has peed for an extraordinarily long time, to the amazement of her friend in an adjacent stall or other women present in the toilet? I was think of a restroom/toilet at an airport where women had just stepped-off a long international flight, bladders filled to the max. And just to make it additionally exciting, perhaps one was endowed with an abnormally large bladder?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ShyPeeMan
47 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Ask me anything, I dare you 😉 

Boring question but how did you know you like this fetish and how did you tell your husband?

You've probably said this before but I haven't seen it

11 hours ago, Sophie said:

Ask me anything, I dare you 😉 

Dare you say?

We are privileged to read some of your real life exploits from your posts and we've seen some of your fantasies and fiction.   But without naming names are there ever site members here, real specific users, who you've fantasised about - and in what context? (as far as you'd like to reveal in this general section).

(And why are you blushing?)