Sophie - Ask Me Anything

3 minutes ago, Sophie said:
  1. My two beautiful daughters. Every day I am reminded that I have managed to create something so amazing, and raise them to be the truly incredible people they are today.
  2. My teaching. I am so, so proud of being a teacher. Knowing that i have helped change peoples lives, help them have successful careers, help them be happy. Every day someone learns something from me, I feel incredibly proud. Every time someone does well in an exam, or every time I get a thank you from my pupils or their parents. Every time I see something "click" for my pupils.
  3. My marriage. I am so proud of having such a loving and wonderful relationship with my husband. We're not a perfect couple, I don't think anyone is, but I wouldn't want to spend my life with anyone else. We make each other so happy, and we have achieved so much together. I can only feel proud.

In no particular order...

1. Cowgirl position, I love being on top and in control. I'm not into domination by any means but I love being able to control the pace, depth, angle, etc. I can really take my time and climax when I want to, and I think it's a loving position too, and very versatile. I can be leaning forward, being held by my husband while we kiss or I could be sat more upright, giving him a wonderful view of my breasts. For example.
  2. I love being blindfolded, lightly tied up and my husband doing the pleasuring, usually with a small vibrator. I love not knowing what's happening, what's coming next. He will bring me right to the edge of climax and then stop, letting me calm down before repeating it over and over again. Until one time he doesn't, he keeps the toy there and gives me the orgasm I desperately crave. I love not knowing when it will be, if he'll make me stop or if he'll let me cum.
  3. I enjoy trying to do things while I'm being pleasured, and I had best give an example for this. I'll sit on a chair with a vibrator buzzing away between my legs and I will be set a challenge, count down from 100 for example, or name the elements on the periodic table. It sounds easy at first but having the toy buzzing away, and the pleasure rising is SO distracting. It quickly gets to the point where I can't even count, and I forget where I am. I'll go through the 50's three times in a row or something, and eventually I cannot take it any longer, my mind goes blank as a powerful orgasm surges through me. Here's a video example! The main part is at 5:30 but I strongly recommend watching the whole thing.

Wow! These are fantastic answers Sophie.. Thank you so much for putting time and effort into responding so fully. You are so very open with us. I will watch the video later - it is a great idea - and actually not something K has tried (AFAIK) - thanks! 

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...

I thought it was time to ask a couple more questions, if that’s OK, as the thread went a bit quiet. As always, no pressure to answer them if you don’t want to 😊:

• Who would play you in a film of your life, and what would the closing scene be? (You can assume that there’ll be a sequel!)
  • Does any music make you cry? If so, when was the last time?
  • Vibrator or M’s hand?
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Kupar said:

I thought it was time to ask a couple more questions, if that’s OK, as the thread went a bit quiet. As always, no pressure to answer them if you don’t want to 😊:

• Who would play you in a film of your life, and what would the closing scene be? (You can assume that there’ll be a sequel!)
  • Does any music make you cry? If so, when was the last time?
  • Vibrator or M’s hand?

Please ask as many questions as you like, I love them! 

I'd like Monica Potter to play me in a film of my life. I really like her in the movies I've seen and I think we have a similar appearance. I think the closing scene would be me, my husband and my kids all happily walking along the beach together holding hands towards the sunset, just a silhouette. 

monica-potter-sawfilmsfandom.thumb.jpg.03c1d8f4ac6710120937686e21e24048.jpg

There is a song that makes me cry every single time I hear it, without fail. It was sang at a memorial after my friend committed suicide in 2003. Every time I hear it I think of him. Faith Hill - There you'll be. The last time was in April. 

Another song that gets me teary is Soul Asylum - Runaway Train. It doesn't have the same effect as the other song but when I hear it my mood plummets. If I watch the music video with the missing children I usually cry, especially at the end. Edit - I have some songs that I only listen to when I'm upset and if Mark hears them he knows I need some company. I can list a few if you would like? 

Marks hand, every time! Vibrators are great but you just cannot beat the personal touch of someone you deeply love. Even if he's just doing something small and simple with his fingers it's still the best thing ever. 

• Like 1
  • Hug 3
4 hours ago, IEnjoyPiss said:

Random question 

If you had access to time machine, where would your first stop be in all of time?

Ooh tricky question. For the first stop I'd go back but not toooo far back. I want to go back to before electricity and all the technology and distractions we have today. 

8 minutes ago, Sophie said: I have some songs that I only listen to when I'm upset and if Mark hears them he knows I need some company. I can list a few if you would like?

Feeling really sad on your behalf.  Of course you’ve got the best possible pick me up in Mark - but if we every note you mentioning them, rest assured there’ll be a whole load of hugs being flung your way. 😇😉

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1

• Akon - Lonely 
  • Avril Lavigne - I'm with you 
  • Bruce Springsteen  - Dancing in the dark
  • Coldplay  - Fix You 
  • Dido  - Life for rent 
  • Dido  - Thank you 
  • Duffy - Warwick Avenue 
  • Lewis Capaldi - Someone you loved 
  • Magic Numbers - Love me like you 
  • Oasis - Stop crying your heart out 
  • R.E.M - everybody hurts 
  • Sheryl Crow  - If it makes you happy 
  • Sinéad O'connor - Nothing compares 2 u 
  • U2 - Stay
  • Hug 1
20 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Please ask as many questions as you like, I love them! 

I'd like Monica Potter to play me in a film of my life. I really like her in the movies I've seen and I think we have a similar appearance. I think the closing scene would be me, my husband and my kids all happily walking along the beach together holding hands towards the sunset, just a silhouette. 

monica-potter-sawfilmsfandom.thumb.jpg.03c1d8f4ac6710120937686e21e24048.jpg

There is a song that makes me cry every single time I hear it, without fail. It was sang at a memorial after my friend committed suicide in 2003. Every time I hear it I think of him. Faith Hill - There you'll be. The last time was in April. 

Another song that gets me teary is Soul Asylum - Runaway Train. It doesn't have the same effect as the other song but when I hear it my mood plummets. If I watch the music video with the missing children I usually cry, especially at the end. Edit - I have some songs that I only listen to when I'm upset and if Mark hears them he knows I need some company. I can list a few if you would like? 

Marks hand, every time! Vibrators are great but you just cannot beat the personal touch of someone you deeply love. Even if he's just doing something small and simple with his fingers it's still the best thing ever. 

Thanks as ever for your honesty and willingness to be open Sophie. As always your answers to questions are extraordinarily affecting. And as Goose says - if we should hear your songs, we'll know what to do. And ... I love the closing scene of your film. A happy ending 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

Ooh tricky question. For the first stop I'd go back but not toooo far back. I want to go back to before electricity and all the technology and distractions we have today. 

So I'd probably guess early to late Victorian era?

Some amazing songs there - and know exactly what you mean.  Interestingly there's one song on your list that has some amazing positive memories for me - maybe that's a bit of yin and yang going on.

Now all I have to do is try and remember to keep a watch out for any of them being posted (and remember not to post the one myself).

• Like 2
  • Hug 1
41 minutes ago, IEnjoyPiss said:

So I'd probably guess early to late Victorian era?

Something like that, yes. I want to go back to a time where I'm not thinking about technology or the Internet or whatever, because it doesn't exist! 

One thing I would never do is go forward in time. I want the future to remain a mystery. 

• Agree 1
6 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Some amazing songs there - and know exactly what you mean.  Interestingly there's one song on your list that has some amazing positive memories for me - maybe that's a bit of yin and yang going on.

Now all I have to do is try and remember to keep a watch out for any of them being posted (and remember not to post the one myself).

Which song is that, may I ask? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2021 at 5:45 AM, IEnjoyPiss said:

Another question

What is your favourite TV show?

Sorry for the late reply! 

Whose Line Is It Anyway? Specifically the one hosted by Drew Carey. I think the whole cast is hilarious and they have such a great chemistry. They're all so talented too, from Colin being up for anything and never backing down, to Wayne's incredible singing and fast thinking, Ryan's brilliant humour. I would buy a dvd of every series in a heartbeat. 

8 hours ago, Sophie said:

Sorry for the late reply! 

Whose Line Is It Anyway? Specifically the one hosted by Drew Carey. I think the whole cast is hilarious and they have such a great chemistry. They're all so talented too, from Colin being up for anything and never backing down, to Wayne's incredible singing and fast thinking, Ryan's brilliant humour. I would buy a dvd of every series in a heartbeat. 

I have seen clips from that show and i must say it really is pretty funny.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

Hiya! 

I haven't really, well maybe? I have peed in a high squat if that counts, just sticking my backside out a little but I've never peed standing like Eliminature does. I've tried it a couple of times in the shower but I don't think that counts, especially because I wasn't very successful. 

I would help you if I could. 

• Love 3
  • Hot 1