Sophie - Ask Me Anything

8 hours ago, Sophie said:

I have a number of times. I've peed on my patio a few times, squatting with my back against my shed and also squatting in between my shed and the back gate.

That’s good Sophie I’ve peed occasionally in my garden either on the grass or up the wall

You are a remarkable person @Sophie. You seem to me to be quite 'driven', with a need to achieve across multiple areas of your life, and perhaps to be recognised for those achievements. If you accept my description (which you may not, of course!) are you able to identify a source of this drive? Do you come from a family of high-achievers, for instance? Or have you identified what it is inside you that sustains that drive?

The reason for my question is because I am not like this at all, and when I have on occasion asked other high-achievers what drives them, they often struggle to explain, or even to understand what I'm asking.

As with all these questions, feel free to tell me you don't want to answer. Or even to tell me to eff off.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Kupar said:

You are a remarkable person @Sophie. You seem to me to be quite 'driven', with a need to achieve across multiple areas of your life, and perhaps to be recognised for those achievements. If you accept my description (which you may not, of course!) are you able to identify a source of this drive? Do you come from a family of high-achievers, for instance? Or have you identified what it is inside you that sustains that drive?

The reason for my question is because I am not like this at all, and when I have on occasion asked other high-achievers what drives them, they often struggle to explain, or even to understand what I'm asking.

As with all these questions, feel free to tell me you don't want to answer. Or even to tell me to eff off.

Aww thank you! I agree I am quite driven but i don't really know where it come from. My parents weren't huge achievers academically and I am the older sister so I didn't really follow in their footsteps with my career choices. My mother plays piano so I think I got that from her but for the rest I don't really know.

I guess I enjoy trying to be the best I can be, I thrive on the feeling of accomplishment I get when I achieve a goal I've set myself and it becomes addictive, I set myself goal after goal so I can get that feeling again. I've always looked up to clever people, especially scientists. I see someone do something amazing, or invent something or whatever and I think to myself "I want to do that." I want to be like MacGyver and have the knowledge and ability to come up with these crazy contraptions, I want to be able to fend for myself, or get myself out of a situation without having to ask for help. I feel like knowledge is important and free, and there's no such thing as too much knowledge, you can never know too much.

I hope that makes sense?

• Like 4

Yes - I think it does, thank you. I can understand all of that. 

I had a boss - the most able man I ever met - and I asked him how he did what he did. He just said "I want to put food on my children's plates". And it didn't really explain to me why he worked so hard, or was incredibly efficient and organised. It helped that he was very bright, but that wasn't all of it - there was something deep inside driving him on.

You don't mention your sporting ability, but I'm guessing that falls under the category of trying to be the best you can be.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

I did a little more thinking today and while I still don't have a definitive answer, it might help a little.

I grew up watching people who could do really awesome things, whether that was inventions, being good at maths, excelling at sport, I often thought to myself. "I wish I could do that!" but then I always thought "Why not? Why can't I? What's stopping me?" I never allowed myself to get to the point where I said "I can't do that". Sure there's lots of things I'm not good at but I've always thought, if they can do it, so can I. We're all human after all. I think that's what drives me, seeing others and wanting to do it myself.

• Love 3
Guest UnabashedUser
On 1/30/2018 at 9:20 AM, Sophie said:

There has been times where we've been walking to my car (I'm not a drinker so I drive) and they've mentioned needing a wee, so I'll suggest they go in an alley or something. And if they suggest the idea first. I just encourage them!

Do you then all pee simultaneously together? Does seeing other women peeing closeby erotically stimulate you?

On 12/18/2020 at 5:11 AM, WetMart said:

Sophie you are truly amazing, just wondered if you have ever peed on your washing , like towels etc before putting them in the washer 

I have, I think this counts?

• Hot 1
9 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Do you then all pee simultaneously together? Does seeing other women peeing closeby erotically stimulate you?

That has happened a few times yes, once one says they need to go the others join in. There has been a couple of times where there's 5 of us peeing together.

and yes, I get very turned on by it.

• Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser
7 minutes ago, Sophie said:

That has happened a few times yes, once one says they need to go the others join in. There has been a couple of times where there's 5 of us peeing together.

and yes, I get very turned on by it.

If you're in a group, do you secretly touch yourself , or wait until you get home? Ever had a spontaneous orgasm while peeing with other women?

3 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

If you're in a group, do you secretly touch yourself , or wait until you get home? Ever had a spontaneous orgasm while peeing with other women?

I wait until I get home and no I haven't.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 5:26 AM, WetMart said:

Sophie, Have you ever peed on a carpet either at home or in a hotel for example 

Oops! Sorry, I must have missed this.

I have peed on an off cut of carpet if that counts? A smallish square I kept around for some reason and eventually ended up peeing on it.

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Uroguy said:

How do you feel now that Joe Biden is Mr. President of USA?

It doesn't make much difference to me really because I'm British and I try to avoid politics as much as I can anyway. 

• Agree 1

You say you are non-political. Do you vote in elections and have you ever done so? If so, who for?

Another question so this is not all about boring politics:- If there were a thriving human colony on Mars and you had the chance to go and spend a year there, would you take it?

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, steve25805 said:

You say you are non-political. Do you vote in elections and have you ever done so? If so, who for?

Another question so this is not all about boring politics:- If there were a thriving human colony on Mars and you had the chance to go and spend a year there, would you take it?

I don't vote. I think they are all as bad as each other and none of them are suitable to run a country so I choose to not vote instead.I suppose that means I lose my right to moan about who is currently in charge.

That's a difficult question, by thriving what are we talking about? Has it been established for a number of years or decades? Would it be all work and no play? Am I able to take my family?

I'm really on the fence about it. On one hand, it could be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Not many people can say they've left Earth, nevermind gone to another planet. But on the other hand, for a whole year? If I can take my family with me and I can actually enjoy myself there, it would be a yes. I don't want to go to Mars and then spent the whole year building.

So I suppose in a nutshell, a year long holiday at Mars with my family? Absolutely.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...