Sophie - Ask Me Anything

4 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Good question!

We met while I was shopping. I was carrying lots of bags and one of them either split or the handle snapped I can't quite remember, but all the contents spilled across the floor in the middle of the city centre. Without a second thought a man was right there to help me pick them up, he was so nice. He even helped me carry my bags to the car. I said thank you, we had a little chat and went our separate ways.

The next week I was doing my usual weekly food shop again and who do I bump into? The same guy who had helped me before. We made a little chit chat and whatnot. Every week I would bump into him, he had the same shopping schedule as I did and he made a joke about not following me, honest! Each time we would talk a little and we was starting to get to know each other. After the third or fourth week I gave him my number. We went on a date that weekend to a restaurant and the rest is history!

Thanks for answering it's a lovely story. One more if you don't mind did he ask you to marry or did you ask him?

Edited by lovestoseepee
23 hours ago, lovestoseepee said:

Thanks for answering it's a lovely story. One more if you don't mind did he ask you to marry or did you ask him?

I don't mind at all.

He proposed to me. We had been in a relationship for quite a while and we had discussed the idea of marriage but never seriously, it was just casual conversation while watching tv or something. We had gone out for a meal to a restaurant, the very same restaurant as our first date. It was ever so lovely. I didn't see it as anything else other than a date at the time, I never suspected anything. When we got home I took off my coat like I always do and when I turned around he pulled the ring out of his pocket and got down on one knee! I said yes without a second thought.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Sophie said:

You're very welcome 🙂

Things have definitely changed for me over the last 5 years or so but I'm not sure I would say they have changed in a negative way. I feel like I have calmed down a little and prefer the less exciting aspects of the kink. Before I would be really adventurous and naughty, but now I enjoy a simple wetting, or squatting next to my husband, or even just peeing in front of him. There are still occasions where I'm a really naughty girl but they are less frequent.

A thing I have started to enjoy more and more is being desperate, not absolutely bursting because I find that uncomfortable, but that nice full feeling, the gentle reminder that I need to pee. I enjoy the feeling but my favourite part is the secrecy. Unless I'm wriggling and hopping about, nobody knows just how badly I need to pee, nobody knows that wonderful feeling I am experiencing. To them I am just a girl waiting in line at a shop or whatever.

Some things have changed or evolved. Peeing outdoors used to be one of my favourite things, I would really get off from leaving a puddle somewhere but that has now become something more loving I like to share with my husband. Instead it has been replaced by wetting, if I want to be sexy and show off a little, I'll usually wet myself for him.

Thanks for your thoughtful reply Sophie.

I have sort of two questions in one if I may. The whole pandemic situation has been a crazy time for many people.  During 2020 you may have found yourself reprioritising things in your life.

- What is the most significant thing that has moved way up your priority list during 2020?  Something which you never really bothered about before, but now hold as precious.

- What is the thing that surprisingly has dropped off your personal priorities?  Something that you felt you couldn't be without, but now it's gone - actually life goes on.

•  
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Kupar said:

Another question if I may. Apart from Suzy Subaru, have you driven any other exciting cars - and if so, which was your favourite? And if money was no object, what would you choose to drive for fun?

You may 🙂 Ask as many as you like, no matter what it is.

I'm afraid I haven't really driven any other exciting cars 😞 The most exciting thing I've even sat in, nevermind driven was a MG TF, Very nice but I'm not sure if people would consider it exciting.

9394d1b1028847a69b0a45bc4cdd4173.jpg

• Like 2
9 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I have sort of two questions in one if I may. The whole pandemic situation has been a crazy time for many people.  During 2020 you may have found yourself reprioritising things in your life.

- What is the most significant thing that has moved way up your priority list during 2020?  Something which you never really bothered about before, but now hold as precious.

- What is the thing that surprisingly has dropped off your personal priorities?  Something that you felt you couldn't be without, but now it's gone - actually life goes on.

•  

The most significant thing that has moved up my priority list is "me time". For the last few years I've always been all work and no play and I didn't realise until the schools were closed just how much it was effecting me. I still have the odd hiccup as you will know, but overall I have been much happier this year and I think it is down to me just spending some time for myself, doing what I want to do. It doesn't have to be anything fancy either, it could just be spending some time by myself at the computer, not worrying about work, not worrying about anything going on at home. Just thinking about what I want to do and what will make me happy.

As for something that has dropped off my list, I found this difficult to answer (and is why it has taken me a while to reply). I'm not really sure so this might sound silly or shallow. I'm guessing window shopping. I used to enjoy going out into the city and just having a walk around, mostly window shopping. I might buy a few things but that wasn't the main goal of the trip. Due to what is going on I haven't done that once this year and I don't really miss it. It might be because I have gotten used to it and the first time I'm out again it all comes flooding back, I don't know.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Sophie said:

I'm afraid I haven't really driven any other exciting cars 😞 The most exciting thing I've even sat in, nevermind driven was a MG TF, Very nice but I'm not sure if people would consider it exciting.

And if money were no object? Are you a Ferrari girl? Or an Audi R8 queen?

Update: sorry, I think your second reply was posted at the same time as this one!

Edited by Kupar
Self explanatory!
13 hours ago, Kupar said:

Another question if I may. Apart from Suzy Subaru, have you driven any other exciting cars - and if so, which was your favourite? And if money was no object, what would you choose to drive for fun?

Oops! I forgot to answer this.

If money was no object what would I drive for fun.... a tank! Road legal, deweaponised and road treads added. I've always wanted to drive a tank ever since I was little.

Something a little more serious and realistic? A kit car. Many years ago I watched a series called "A Racing Car is Born" starring Mark Evans. He built the car from the ground up and it is something I've always wanted to do but I could never justify the cost. I'd love to spend a summer (or longer) and build my very own car, take it to a track, have some proper racing lessons and just learn the ins and outs of the car, knowing it inside and out down to every last nut and bolt.

1.JPG.b46706f15108e1ab8cc2b4aa1d8f4aeb.thumb.JPG.b271ef70a9e18e7a61240e17a7305c25.JPG

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Oops! I forgot to answer this.

If money was no object what would I drive for fun.... a tank! Road legal, deweaponised and road treads added. I've always wanted to drive a tank ever since I was little.

Something a little more serious and realistic? A kit car. Many years ago I watched a series called "A Racing Car is Born" starring Mark Evans. He built the car from the ground up and it is something I've always wanted to do but I could never justify the cost. I'd love to spend a summer (or longer) and build my very own car, take it to a track, have some proper racing lessons and just learn the ins and outs of the car, knowing it inside and out down to every last nut and bolt.

1.JPG.b46706f15108e1ab8cc2b4aa1d8f4aeb.thumb.JPG.b271ef70a9e18e7a61240e17a7305c25.JPG

Forgive my French - but JFDI...

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
14 hours ago, Sophie said:

Been thinking about this. Would you fancy a track day in Suzy, or one of those 'driving experience' days where you get to take a Porsche 911 or Lamborghini round an old airfield? If so, maybe drop hints to M about when your birthday's approaching?

Just now, Kupar said:

Been thinking about this. Would you fancy a track day in Suzy, or one of those 'driving experience' days where you get to take a Porsche 911 or Lamborghini round an old airfield? If so, maybe drop hints to M about when your birthday's approaching?

Probably Suzy actually! Porsches are nice but I'm really not a fan of Lambos or hypercars in general. I'd want to do a track day in the car I own so anything I learn can be applied to my everyday driving. People are always eager to tune their cars to make them faster but they never reached the limit of the cars capabilities to begin with. The best modification you can do is the driver. 

I wouldn't mind an off road driving experience though! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Sophie said:

People are always eager to tune their cars to make them faster but they never reached the limit of the cars capabilities to begin with. The best modification you can do is the driver.

True.

3 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Probably Suzy actually! Porsches are nice but I'm really not a fan of Lambos or hypercars in general. I'd want to do a track day in the car I own so anything I learn can be applied to my everyday driving. People are always eager to tune their cars to make them faster but they never reached the limit of the cars capabilities to begin with. The best modification you can do is the driver. 

I wouldn't mind an off road driving experience though! 

Perhaps when all this is over, it could be 'fun' if a trusted group of us all signed onto the same experience day.  We don't know each other in real life other than a few clues based on rough ages and hints that we've given here - but there'd most likely be other people on the course though completely independently. So the focus would be on the driving, but if someone commented on needing a wee whilst hanging about waiting their turn, could be amusing deciding who was feigning disinterest for real or not lol.  (I know such a meet-up would be unlikely lol)

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Sophie said:

People are always eager to tune their cars to make them faster but they never reached the limit of the cars capabilities to begin with. The best modification you can do is the driver. 

So often I have seen pensioners driving 3 litre jags at 25mph imagining this makes them look cool. What is the point of having a powerful car if you are going to drive it like the red flag act is still in force? Fast cars are only cool if you drive them fast. Otherwise what is the point? Driving a fast car ultra cautiously just makes you look like a pretentious tit trying to be something you are not. You look a twat if you do that.

Guest UnabashedUser

I drive a truck.

A big block truck 3.6 liter.

But I don't speed or drive carelessly as the investment and my license is too precious.

I don't have to impress anyone with the cool factor as 75 percent of Texans drive pickup trucks.

As for the cool factor, I usually have one or two shotguns or rifles in the rack across the back window.

That's also a common sight here in Texas.

4 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

Since we are on peefans.com, I have another pee-related question:

Have you ever considered wearing and wetting a diaper - or maybe even done it (except as a baby, of course)?

I've considered it but they're a little too bulky for my liking.

• Like 1
On 11/30/2020 at 11:06 PM, WetMart said:

Have you ever peed in your garden and if so where abouts

I have a number of times. I've peed on my patio a few times, squatting with my back against my shed and also squatting in between my shed and the back gate.

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

I have a number of times. I've peed on my patio a few times, squatting with my back against my shed and also squatting in between my shed and the back gate.

Gardens are a fave spot to pee for my wife although she's careful not to hit any plants or vegetables as the urine can damage them. She sticks to the grass mainly.