Sophie - Ask Me Anything

45 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

Sophie, You have said ask anything, so here's my question...

I spent some time recently in your home city, which I haven't visited for some time. I recalled all the lovely hidden alleyways tucked away in and around the city centre of which there are so many. I was just wondering if at any stage in your life you have used them to relieve yourself during/after a night out? They are so hidden and just perfect for slipping off the main areas for a quick much needed pee. I would love to thing I have peed in your own pee-steps!

I've peed in the alleys a few times, yes. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Midwesttwindad24 said:

@Sophie 

pee related:  what was your first pee related experience when you were exploring your interests and fetish

non pee related: what’s the most challenging and frustrating thing(s) about being a moderator on a site like this?

First pee experience when I was exploring my interests - Probably the first time I wet myself on purpose. I was a teenager at the time and stood in the bath fully clothed and just wet myself, peeing through my jeans. It was such a strange feeling because in the past it had always come out in spurts over time. I had never just completely let go before.

The most challenging thing would be trying to make the right decision. My fellow staff memberts would be able to tell you I am frequently asking in the staff room for advice and worrying I've done the right thing.

The most frustrating would be people posting in the wrong place. I understand accidents happen and that's perfectly fine, it doesn't bother me. But what really gets my goat is when people seemingly have made no effort in looking for the right place and have just posted a topic in the first section they see. Asking for videos in the feedback section for example.

• Like 1

@Sophie I’ll try one more follow up then, since you seem to love being asked questions.   

since it feels like wetting yourself is your main kink with the fetish, how often do you find yourself wetting your pants on purpose for fun?  And do you like to do it alone or have your husband watch?  Like “hey honey I’m going to to pee my pants right now, want to watch?”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Guest UnabashedUser
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

They are really tight and show the wetness so well. 

Are they tight enough to outline the lip gap? And is your stream so strong it pushes through the denim in a stream or does it just soak in and spread out?  Do you pee wearing panties beneath or are you bare?

1 hour ago, UnabashedUser said:

Are they tight enough to outline the lip gap? And is your stream so strong it pushes through the denim in a stream or does it just soak in and spread out?  Do you pee wearing panties beneath or are you bare?

They don't give me a camel toe if that is what you are asking? My stream usually just sort of soaks and spreads outwards and I almost always wear panties underneath my jeans.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, owlman76 said:

Hi, hope you are well Sophie, here's one to try if you fancy something a bit different, if you get a pair of horse riding jodhpurs which are tight but don't actually jam into your crotch, they sort of form a little pocket in the crotch, you can usually pee about half a pint before it shows, then if you press on the crotch area it all sprays out, try it you might like it.

I'm good thanks, I hope you are too. 

I might try that but I very much like the instant reaction when I'm wetting. I like how you can immediately tell I'm peeing. 

• Love 1
On 8/9/2020 at 8:44 AM, steve25805 said:

Here is a truly down and dirty question for you. Perhaps I am in a horny mood, lol.

Have you ever peed in someone else's mouth? If so, was it a man or a woman? And did they drink it?

I have! I have peed in my husbands mouth and yes he did drink it but neither of us were particularly a fan of it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Peefan83 said:

Sophie, what was the last pee picture/video that  you saw that really turned you on? 

I couldn't really comment on the last picture because I haven't been in the mood for them recently, but I can definitely comment on the last video!

I have a video of a gorgeous Asian woman wetting her jeans. There's a few minutes of genuine desperation/nervousness which I rather enjoyed and then she starts peeing. You hear the splashing first and then she changes position slightly so the wetness begins to spread across her crotch. At first it appears she has had a relatively small pee until she turns around and you see the back of her jeans are soaked. She wriggles out of them and shows off her wet underwear at the end.

vlcsnap-2020-08-11-20h17m16s594.thumb.png.f0f44fbbe57d59199e275ea82452646f.pngvlcsnap-2020-08-11-20h17m42s941.thumb.png.885a9764e5b4077abfee693d94cdb87b.pngvlcsnap-2020-08-11-20h18m07s033.thumb.png.0a26fbce5974eafdbdb728541d76ee32.pngvlcsnap-2020-08-11-20h18m19s945.thumb.png.2fd6cb47f64d52e5d0d2f13a22608eac.png

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

I couldn't really comment on the last picture because I haven't been in the mood for them recently, but I can definitely comment on the last video!

I have a video of a gorgeous Asian woman wetting her jeans. There's a few minutes of genuine desperation/nervousness which I rather enjoyed and then she starts peeing. You hear the splashing first and then she changes position slightly so the wetness begins to spread across her crotch. At first it appears she has had a relatively small pee until she turns around and you see the back of her jeans are soaked. She wriggles out of them and shows off her wet underwear at the end.

vlcsnap-2020-08-11-20h17m16s594.thumb.png.f0f44fbbe57d59199e275ea82452646f.pngvlcsnap-2020-08-11-20h17m42s941.thumb.png.885a9764e5b4077abfee693d94cdb87b.pngvlcsnap-2020-08-11-20h18m07s033.thumb.png.0a26fbce5974eafdbdb728541d76ee32.pngvlcsnap-2020-08-11-20h18m19s945.thumb.png.2fd6cb47f64d52e5d0d2f13a22608eac.png

Thanks for that Sophie. Nice to have a bit of an insight of something you really enjoyed seeing. 

• 3 months later...

Thanks for answering that first one in the affirmative @Sophie 🙂

I have looked back through several pages of this topic, so I think I'm not repeating things. I have a few questions, but I won't bombard you with all of them at once. the first is: how do you think your pee kink has developed and changed over the last 5 years or so, if at all? Have you found new things to do that excite you? Have things you used to find fun lost their appeal?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Kupar said:

Thanks for answering that first one in the affirmative @Sophie 🙂

I have looked back through several pages of this topic, so I think I'm not repeating things. I have a few questions, but I won't bombard you with all of them at once. the first is: how do you think your pee kink has developed and changed over the last 5 years or so, if at all? Have you found new things to do that excite you? Have things you used to find fun lost their appeal?

You're very welcome 🙂

Things have definitely changed for me over the last 5 years or so but I'm not sure I would say they have changed in a negative way. I feel like I have calmed down a little and prefer the less exciting aspects of the kink. Before I would be really adventurous and naughty, but now I enjoy a simple wetting, or squatting next to my husband, or even just peeing in front of him. There are still occasions where I'm a really naughty girl but they are less frequent.

A thing I have started to enjoy more and more is being desperate, not absolutely bursting because I find that uncomfortable, but that nice full feeling, the gentle reminder that I need to pee. I enjoy the feeling but my favourite part is the secrecy. Unless I'm wriggling and hopping about, nobody knows just how badly I need to pee, nobody knows that wonderful feeling I am experiencing. To them I am just a girl waiting in line at a shop or whatever.

Some things have changed or evolved. Peeing outdoors used to be one of my favourite things, I would really get off from leaving a puddle somewhere but that has now become something more loving I like to share with my husband. Instead it has been replaced by wetting, if I want to be sexy and show off a little, I'll usually wet myself for him.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I know you like to wet yourself, so I have two questions related to that:

1) Have you ever wet yourself by accident, without your will?

2) Have you ever wet yourself in public? Or if not in public, at least somewhere out in the open, like in your backyard?