Sophie - Ask Me Anything

You are a teacher? Correct?

I'm curious, what would you do if you were on an excursion or a school trip or something and you were in the middle of nowhere and you had to pee really badly to the point where you can no longer hold it? Only thing is there's no way to relieve yourself without any of the pupils seeing you. What would you do in that situation?

3 hours ago, MC Cumzy said:

You are a teacher? Correct?

I'm curious, what would you do if you were on an excursion or a school trip or something and you were in the middle of nowhere and you had to pee really badly to the point where you can no longer hold it? Only thing is there's no way to relieve yourself without any of the pupils seeing you. What would you do in that situation?

Correct! 

Oh that's really really tricky, I'll have to get back to you on that one. But to be honest I'd never get myself in that situation to begin with. Why can't I tell everyone to turn their backs? 

On 4/11/2020 at 6:21 AM, Sophie said:

These never get many replies but I thought I would try one last time. 

Ask me anything, absolutely anything at all. 

Probably all covered, but I’m playing catch up here. 

1. Do you like being seen when peeing, or just the thrill of maybe being caught? 
2. Have you ever public peed with the intention of being caught?

3. I did read you would participate in golden showers, but you’re not really into them, does that include you peeing on others?

4. Have you ever had a full bladder empty while having intercourse? What about during anal intercourse (assuming you have done anal as well)? 
5. What is your favorite flower?

On 6/15/2020 at 4:21 PM, wluP4me said:

Probably all covered, but I’m playing catch up here. 

1. Do you like being seen when peeing, or just the thrill of maybe being caught? 
2. Have you ever public peed with the intention of being caught?

3. I did read you would participate in golden showers, but you’re not really into them, does that include you peeing on others?

4. Have you ever had a full bladder empty while having intercourse? What about during anal intercourse (assuming you have done anal as well)? 
5. What is your favorite flower?

Heya, sorry it's taken me a little while to reply. Thanks for the questions!

1. I don't really enjoy being seen unless by my husband or something, but I do like the thrill of maybe getting caught. I enjoy peeing in little nooks or alleys where someone could walk past at any time and possibly see me.
  2. I've never peed in public with the intention of getting caught, I'd rather not get caught 🙂
  3. Yes that includes peeing on others, it just isn't my thing really. I've done it a few times with my husband and I didn't dislike it, but it's not something I really enjoy.
  4. That's never happened to me. I would never have sex while desperate to pee. I can't enjoy myself if I'm full!
  5. Ooh good question, I really like Vanda orchids! Beautiful flower, gorgeous colour.

51RnOW5czRL._SX466_.jpg

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
On 4/14/2020 at 8:17 AM, Sophie said:

Ask 10 different people your horoscope and you will get 10 different answers.

My sign is Scorpio, with penis rising.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2020 at 10:08 PM, FreakyguyDE said:

When did you first know that you had a pee fetish 

I'm not actually sure. There wasn't a specific day where it clicked. I know i had an interest in peeing when I was young but I cannot put my finger on an exact time.

23 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Do you have a favourite animal?

And - favourites or not - do you have any pets? And have you ever had any?

And what would you say was your favourite movie of all time?

Favourite animal is a tough one. I'm quite fond of sloths, they're just so adorable. I also really like the slow loris, such a cute creature! 

I have a handful of Koi carp fish and a cute cat. I used to have more fish and when I was growing up I had two cockatiels.   

Favourite movie of all time is Chicken Run, hands down. I have watched it more times than I dare count and I could probably recite it word for word. I even have lots of chicken run stuff, folders, sticker albums... 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Do you ever eat pot noodles out of sheer laziness or lack of time? If so, what is your favourite one? Mine is chicken and mushroom.

I do when I'm at work 🙂 There's a cafeteria of cooked food available to me but a lot of the time I'll have a pot noodle. Bombay bad boy 90% of the time. When I'm at home I'll occasionally eat them but not so often. 

• Thanks 1

Sophie, You have said ask anything, so here's my question...

I spent some time recently in your home city, which I haven't visited for some time. I recalled all the lovely hidden alleyways tucked away in and around the city centre of which there are so many. I was just wondering if at any stage in your life you have used them to relieve yourself during/after a night out? They are so hidden and just perfect for slipping off the main areas for a quick much needed pee. I would love to thing I have peed in your own pee-steps!

• Thanks 1