Sophie - Ask Me Anything

2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

If you'd chosen a different career path what would you be doing?  In a perfect world?

Ooh good question! I would love to get into tv, behind the scenes instead of in front of the camera. Maybe a producer or something like that. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Sophie said:

That did cross my mind. If I had the money and the confidence I'd do it in a heartbeat 

When I win the Euromillions jackpot, money will not be a problem. Don't hold your breath waiting though, lol

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...

I'm guessing this has already been covered - so forgive me....   What is your background @Sophie,  is the realisation of a love of pee a recent thing - or does it predate sexual awareness.  Forgive me if that sounds taboo, just curious as to how you developed into the mature pee-lover you are today?

7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

What hobbies do you enjoy Sophie? Sorry if it's been asked already.

Video games, jewellery making, hobbyist electronics, volleyball and running/cycling (I love cycling) 🙂 I've done some triathlons and half marathons. 

• Love 1
Just now, Sophie said:

Video games, jewellery making, hobbyist electronics, volleyball and running/cycling (I love cycling) 🙂 I've done some triathlons and half marathons. 

O awesome. Good for you. Iam an amateur jogger lol. 2 to 3km before breakfast most of the time. Gotta use the treadmill in the wintertime lol

Just now, speedy3471 said:

O awesome. Good for you. Iam an amateur jogger lol. 2 to 3km before breakfast most of the time. Gotta use the treadmill in the wintertime lol

I have a treadmill at home and do 5k before work. I'm hoping to get fitter this year as I didn't really do much last year. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I have a treadmill at home and do 5k before work. I'm hoping to get fitter this year as I didn't really do much last year. 

Iam hoping to get into better shape myself. My treadmill is old school, it's not powered my a motor only yourself. I've got it on a slight up angle. I get a good sweat going after 15 minutes lol

Thanks @Sophie - great account of your 'awakening'...   Think a friend like Tia would be enough to turn anyone to the yellow side.  Guessing that even though you're still close, she doesn't know anything about this side of your life.

Situations like that I often wonder what if....   what if that member or this member were actually someone we know in real life, all of us hiding behind our aliases behind closed doors.  (PS - I'm not Tia in real life).

Plus one to the cycling though. I got into it about two years ago, Strava tells me last year I managed 2500 miles over the year.  Some great social group rides out through British Cycling.  I don't see myself as a serious club cyclist though, they always look like they're taking themselves far too seriously. 

57 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Thanks @Sophie - great account of your 'awakening'...   Think a friend like Tia would be enough to turn anyone to the yellow side.  Guessing that even though you're still close, she doesn't know anything about this side of your life.

Situations like that I often wonder what if....   what if that member or this member were actually someone we know in real life, all of us hiding behind our aliases behind closed doors.  (PS - I'm not Tia in real life).

Plus one to the cycling though. I got into it about two years ago, Strava tells me last year I managed 2500 miles over the year.  Some great social group rides out through British Cycling.  I don't see myself as a serious club cyclist though, they always look like they're taking themselves far too seriously. 

She doesn't know anything about my wet life. We've had loads of wees together on the toilet but that's normal for ladies really. She might have a kink too and is just keeping it a secret. 

It has crossed my mind too, the person I walked past in the supermarket might actually be a member here. Or celebrities, obviously they couldn't use their real names, either they would be pestered 24/7, or nobody would believe them. But an alias? I could be talking to Tom Cruise right now! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, Bumperking17 said:

Hi Sophie. This question is about your feel on pee kinks. Which one you find more erotic to watch either people who are wetting themselves or desperately holding their pee. Sorry if already asked. 😊 

Definitely wetting. Desperation can be nice but as a whole it doesn't do much for me but you can't beat a good wetting. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
4 minutes ago, Sophie said:

She doesn't know anything about my wet life. We've had loads of wees together on the toilet but that's normal for ladies really. She might have a kink too and is just keeping it a secret. 

It has crossed my mind too, the person I walked past in the supermarket might actually be a member here. Or celebrities, obviously they couldn't use their real names, either they would be pestered 24/7, or nobody would believe them. But an alias? I could be talking to Tom Cruise right now! 

Delicious thought about you & Tia weeing together.    You're right of course....  calling myself Maverick would just be too obvious, but nobody would guess if I called myself Goose would they....?   Shit, blown it now....

• Haha 3
On 12/1/2019 at 11:19 AM, Sophie said:

Ooh good question! I would love to get into tv, behind the scenes instead of in front of the camera. Maybe a producer or something like that. 

Then we might put you on our "celebrities we want to watch pee" page!🤩

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, Sophie said:

These never get many replies but I thought I would try one last time. 

Ask me anything, absolutely anything at all. 

Can I ask several?

1. Have you even been peed on by - or yourself peed on - another lady?

2. What are your political persuasions? If there were an election today, who would you vote for?

3. Would your husband ever accept you being sexually involved with another woman or would that be considered cheating?

4. If you were not a teacher, what would your alternative ideal job be?

• Thanks 1