Start Your Own Interview!

Admin

This sub-section is a way of bringing members of the community closer together and learning a little more about each other through a simple Q&A system. Any threads in this section can be used to ask participating members any questions you wish - pee or otherwise. Please remember to be respectful and avoid asking anything too private/personal - 'what's the naughtiest place you've ever peed?', or 'what's your favourite TV show?' would likely be appropriate questions, 'what's your full name?' would not. This is light-hearted fun, not an interrogation. 

If you'd like to receive questions, simply start a new thread in this section with the title as your username. Feel free to specify specific areas you don't want to talk about, and remember that you are free to skip any questions you'd prefer not to answer.

If there are any members you'd particularly like to see open an interview thread, be sure to tag them below using '@(username)'. Of course, remember many people may not be interested in this, but hopefully some people will be happy to take questions. :)

• Like 3

Girls,THIS is the way to interview!I like how she asks for toilet paper,if only she had wiped,this would have been something special..

Edited by fannywatcher
  • 4 weeks later...

I've actually seen a couple of mid-pee interview videos over time, and all were pretty great. Whilst not really the point of this thread, please do add the links if anyone has any. 

I'll also use this as a reminder to start your own interview thread. :) 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Interested into  desperate to pee (omorashi), pee in public places,  pee in pants, discret pee near people (when only I know that she pee), pee in hans, pee during sex, pee over partner, pee in every places only not at toilet, forced to pee (if she want to be a little submissive), pee in car. 

Edited by Uroyal
not a dating message
1 hour ago, Uroyal said:

Mature experienced man, 45 y.o. looking for a woman for a lot of pee plays:  desperate to pee (omorashi), pee in public places,  pee in pants, discret pee near people (when only I know that she pee), pee in hans, pee during sex, pee over partner, pee in every places only not at toilet, forced to pee (if she want to be a little submissive), pee in car. 

This isn't a dating site.

• 1 year later...