Display Your Gender

New members will now be asked their gender - in which sexual orientation can also be specified - whilst registering to the site. This is optional, but highly encouraged.

To all members of the site who joined before 29th June 2017, please edit your profile if you wish to specify your gender on your profile. I have decided to leave this as a text field rather than a list of options, as there is of course a far greater range of options than simply straight/gay male/female. 

An obvious - but necessary - word of warning though: this is the internet - some people lie. There is no proof what is written on a person's profile is entirely accurate, but in the vast majority of cases hopefully this small feature will provide both clarity and self-expression. This is a site that welcomes all genders and sexual orientations (including shared accounts), and that's something we're proud of.

Thank you.

• Like 4

To initially help spread the news, please post in this thread if you update your gender. :)

I am planning on revamping profiles in general over the coming weeks, allowing far more customisation than ever before. All of this will be optional for those who wish to maintain complete privacy, but for those willing to share some less personal info with the community, please look out for some new developments shortly.

I just updated my profile to describe my gender and orientation (male and straight). 

I also added a cover photo where I display myself, in this case right-to-left. TMI for many of you, I suppose.

13 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Hmm,i prefer the old male or female thing myself..

You still can say just male/female if you prefer. This way simply allows people to label themselves on their terms, thus encouraging more people to do it and provide everyone with more accurate information. 

Before this, the new software didn't display any sort of gender or sexual orientation at all. On the original software we had the male/female/unspecified dropdown menu, but in 2017 - especially on an adult site like this - that seems a little limiting. By all means, still say 'male', but if someone wanted to also list their orientation / be more specific or they simply identify differently, feel free to specify that too.

On 30/06/2017 at 0:09 AM, Scot_Lover said:

Updated mine too. Does anyone else use the 'Cover Pic' function? 

New layout looks good too, nice work.

I've used it since day one of the current software :)

Updated my gender 

Profile updated.

It would be nice if this gender information could be displayed in the member details that appear in the left margin of each post.  Sometimes it's easier to understand a person's point of view if you know.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Would you all like to see more profile fields to create a more comprehensive profile? For example, 'peeing interests' or 'favourite pee picture' etc could all be optional profile fields - the limit is quite endless. However, would these actually be used, or would it be better keeping this sort of thing to the actual forums where more people will actually see it? Would be curious on your thoughts. 

• Like 1

I think some extra fields would be nice to see, makes the profile more personal I feel. Ideas for fields is something I don't have I'm afraid, but I'm sure I'll fill in whatever you choose.

• Like 1
On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 4:50 PM, Admin said:

Would you all like to see more profile fields to create a more comprehensive profile? For example, 'peeing interests' or 'favourite pee picture' etc could all be optional profile fields - the limit is quite endless. However, would these actually be used, or would it be better keeping this sort of thing to the actual forums where more people will actually see it? Would be curious on your thoughts. 

I think a few extra fields would be good if they are optional but too may would look like overload I think. Perhaps an optional "career" field so that those who are ok with that can reveal what they do for a living, a hobbies and interests field, a peeing interests field, and sexual orientation? Perhaps also nationality?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
19 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I really would like for people who sign in to display some gender informations 

I already updated mine,  but it isn't displayed against our posts for some reason.  Other forums do that and I think it's a good idea.

4 hours ago, likesToLick said:

I already updated mine,  but it isn't displayed against our posts for some reason.  Other forums do that and I think it's a good idea.

to be sincere, I found it rude

like some description of a food on its ticket

without any intention to disrespect you, I vote against with the maximum intensity

I like it the way it is now

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 1

I agree with you here @spywareonya on both points.

There is a prompt encouraging people to fill in their profiles, but unfortunately a large amount of people seem to want to be as private as possible (perhaps understandably so). Hopefully we can encourage more people to share though.

As for displaying a gender badge on every post, it would be easy to add, but given the imbalance of gender on the site, I don't really want to highlight every female poster so blatantly. The current system means it's easy to go and see member's profiles and find out about them if you wish, without opening the floodgates for ladies getting spammed here. Perhaps unnecessarily cautious, but sometimes a bit of extra mystery is fun anyway. 🙂 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Admin said:

As for displaying a gender badge on every post, it would be easy to add, but given the imbalance of gender on the site, I don't really want to highlight every female poster so blatantly

OK,  no problem. 🤐

• Love 1
2 hours ago, likesToLick said:

OK,  no problem. 🤐

I am absolutely sure nobody wanted your mouth sewn

your idea wasn't inherently bad, it's just that the current way is better

a great hug!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, likesToLick said:

OK,  no problem. 🤐

I was saying that purely from my opinion, not as a declaration of how things must always be - happy for people to discuss which is best, as there's pros and cons of both. 🙂 

• Love 1
On 5/5/2018 at 12:53 AM, spywareonya said:

your idea wasn't inherently bad, it's just that the current way is better

I originally thought you were asking for us to display gender on our posts,  but it's clear now that I misunderstood what you meant.

If it would cause female members to get spammed or harassed then that would definitely be a bad idea, so I am happy to leave things as they are.

• Agree 1