Bournemouth Beach Sighting

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2017 at 9:03 PM, Alfresco said:

I went with my family to Bournemouth beach one evening this week.  It has been very warm and the beach was pretty busy.  We sat on towels on the sand and just down from us was a group of three young ladies who were also sat on towels.  They started preparing to leave the beach, packing up their stuff.  One, wearing a black bikini put a black summer dress on over her bikini, then she went to the end of her towel nearest the sea and turned to face up the beach and indeed facing directly towards me.  She knelt down on the sand, sitting on her haunches and casually moved the sand around between her legs, creating a bit of a hollow.    She then spent a couple of minutes fidgeting around, which included adjusting her dress repeatedly.   She lifted the back out from under her bottom and spread it back towards her feet.  She pulled the sides out so they splayed over her legs and she alternated between pulling the front forward and lifting it up.  The lady and her friends were laughing a bit and my mind started running wild thinking that she must be considering peeing, but was nervous about doing it with people around.   Anyway, after those couple of minutes of fidgeting, she straightened her back and she bunched up her dress in front of her.  Then, as she played around with her dress, presumably trying to retain her cover and avoid peeing on it, I saw the glistening stream falling from behind the cover of the dress into the hollow in the sand.   She stayed there for a further 30 seconds or so, giving the occasional glimpse of her flickering stream as she moved the dress.  Then she moved slightly backwards, moved the sand around with her hand (to bury the pee) and got to her feet.  She picked up her towel and her bag, as did her friends and they headed off up the beach.  My wife was sat right next to me but I don't think she even noticed what the lady was doing.  So she was very discrete to anyone except someone who is on the look out for peeing!

Also, when we walked down the promenade earlier in the evening, I saw a young lady disappear behind some beach huts.  I'm guessing she went to pee, but I couldn't go and check because I was with my family.

Hot because this is one of my fantasies. Oh boy am I jealous!

• 2 months later...