WD girls

Hey girls and guys

Recently I just realized how much I miss WDgirls.com! Unfortunately I missed the last chance to join the site :(! Does anyone here has an account on the site? Is is still so unbelivable good?? I joined about 5 times over the last year but missed the last chance :( on the internet you can find some of the stuff but not the really hot piss scenes.. does anybody have some content of WDgirls? 

I've still got an active membership. As far as pee content it's about the same as always, with some videos having more than others. As far as sharing the content. As they aren't offering a way to pay for their content, I'm not opposed to sharing it. I'll look into uploading some scenes somewhere.

• Like 1

First clip is up, I'm using eroprofile for now. Not sure if I can post the link here, I'll put an album link in Video Links soon. For now search for uploads by rednekked on eroprofile.

Edited by rednekked
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Speaking of eroprofile, I've seen a lot of WDgirls scenes there. Try the naughty pees album. It can be tough searching for specific things on the site so one method I use is once you find a video, visit the uploaders video page and they often have albums full of similar content. Avoids cutting through hours of useless results.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...