Peeing in the back yard

I often pee in the back garden when I'm at home during the day, either into the compost bin or on the paving slabs or into a border. My garden has a reasonably size patch that's not overlooked at all 🙂

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, Lilly bowman said:

I pee in my yard a lot to but I have to go behind the bushes or the shed

It's nice that you have places to go through ... Lilly's special pee spots 🙂 

• Agree 1
On 6/11/2022 at 2:47 AM, Peetea said:

I love peeing in my garden very much, day or night. But lately I'm sort of forced to pee there because I have my ex GF from Ukrain staying with me since March and she wakes up from any noise,  including me flushing the toilet. I sleep naked, so during the night I step out in the nude and pee in different places. Btw...she performed for me a few times in the past just to please me and even peed on my tongue twice, so she wouldn't be "shocked" if she saw me pee outside. Nevertheless, although being a nudist and exhibionist I pee behind the shed when doing it during the day. Still a bit ashamed, I guess...🤔 I wonder if it will arouse her if I would pee where she could see me...😁 Interesting to try out maybe? 

What was the girl's pee like? Have you been drinking other girls' pee before?

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, Peetea said:

Her pee tasted like champagne to me! I have other experiences too, but PM me about that if you want to know. 👍😊

Tried to write to you but it says Peetea cannot receive messages.

Edited by radu
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

My wife and I often pee in the backyard after being in the hot tub and sometimes before getting in.  We hot tub naked so it is easy to just hop out and pee.  On a couple of occasions we have peed on each other before getting into the tub.  We have a fairly private back yard but some of the neighbors have overlooking windows so there is a risk that we could be seen.  That adds a little excitement.

• Love 1

I used to when I was a kid but now no since I am sandwiched between two houses whos porches face mine. I almost always peed behind the house, so much so that there is a permanent stain on the concrete wall. Other than that, I got drunk with my friend and we helped ourselves to my parents alcohol. She peed several times behind me and I peed several times on the same concrete wall I used to piss on.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Not me.

There are houses to the left, to the right and adjacent, so there's really no privacy to pee.

Plus I'm not an exhibitionist. I'm an introvert.

Would I do it if I had privacy? Absolutely! I'd cover my garden with so much nitrogen that roses would grow without the need to plant them!

On 6/15/2022 at 1:42 AM, beachmom said:

"Nothing to be ashamed of, surveys show around 85% of guys do so and surprisingly nearly 75% of moms on a parenting web site said they "allow their boys to pee in the yard." The same site revealed that 28% of housewives would prefer for men to pee in the yard..."

Weather permitting, you'll find me in the yard watering the grass or a tree, or something like that. Right now the east coast of the U.S.A. has been on the chilly/cold side, but I still piss outside whenever possible. Today has been kinda warmer, so I was able to go in the yard once, and pee twice elsewhere on my daily walk.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I pee in the yard these days to save water. Growing up I did this in the EU all the time. Everyone did. Now it seems like an environmentally friendly thing to do now in the US regardless of being desperate or not.

Last fall we were BBQing at a friend's house with a few families from our kids school . One of the of the kids said they had to pee and one of the mom's who is very into environmental issues, said, "You should pee outside. It saves water and there's a fertilizer shortage with the war." Another mom looked at her a bit strange and she added, "well don't pee in the same place every time, but pee outside!"  I was tempted to keep the conversation going but restrained myself. A few weeks later we were at a neighborhood party at this mom's house, in their front yard and my younger daughter had to pee. My daughter told me she always peed behind some bushes at their house. I was contemplating what to do and if it would be odd to have her pee in their front yard when the mom walked out the door and said, "Are you ok? Do you need something?" I explained she had to pee. She nonchalantly said, "go pee there..." pointing to bushes near the front door "and come join us for the talent show" and walked off. So that's exactly what we did. 

Recently I was at our beach house which has a small yard and close neighbors but its almost impossible to see in the yard. To conserve water and enjoy a nice outdoor pee I was peeing on the plants next to the fence line over a few days. I think the neighbor did not like it. Mid pee I heard her door open, I could hear her stomping around her yard and she said "damn it, no, no no, not this." I stopped mid pee and stayed silent. Then I tip toed back inside. I could see her trying to pee through the hedge. Oh well. Different people, different attitudes. 

• Hot 1