Peeing in the back yard

I used to live in a place with acreage, so I've done it more times than I can count. And not just because I was desperate, sometimes on a dare, too. Even did it once in the front yard with a girlfriend joining in the fun.

Edited by glad1
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 years later...
17 hours ago, Likelettingitgo said:

I live on the country side, so it's pretty standard.

I also now live in a  semi rural area  but grew up in the countryside and like you  its fairly  standard practice. When out walking along the river or in the conservancy area it's not unusual to  see someone having a pee,  after all, where else are they going to go, there's no toilets nearby. 

• Love 1
On 5/22/2022 at 8:28 AM, Likelettingitgo said:

I live on the country side, so it's pretty standard.

I sort of live in the countryside as well  so when I’m home alone it’s pretty much fun home alone activities like me going out and pissing on things around my house outside. 

15 hours ago, naughty_rosie said:

I pee in my backyard all the time and sometimes I pee in my friends backyard too lol

If you pee frequently in your yard, you have certainly noticed the effects of your pee on your plants. I like reading about it. What do the plants you watered look like?

I love peeing outdoors.  I have a large yard with enough trees (evergreens with low branches) and other greenery for a good amount of privacy. Neighbors also have garages, sheds and woodpiles adding to everyone's privacy. I do keep my activities to after dark.

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 5/29/2022 at 12:41 AM, radu said:

If you pee frequently in your yard, you have certainly noticed the effects of your pee on your plants. I like reading about it. What do the plants you watered look like?

Fortunately my plants are alright. They never mind a bit of extra watering lol

• Like 3

I love peeing in my garden very much, day or night. But lately I'm sort of forced to pee there because I have my ex GF from Ukrain staying with me since March and she wakes up from any noise,  including me flushing the toilet. I sleep naked, so during the night I step out in the nude and pee in different places. Btw...she performed for me a few times in the past just to please me and even peed on my tongue twice, so she wouldn't be "shocked" if she saw me pee outside. Nevertheless, although being a nudist and exhibionist I pee behind the shed when doing it during the day. Still a bit ashamed, I guess...🤔 I wonder if it will arouse her if I would pee where she could see me...😁 Interesting to try out maybe? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I pee in my backyard for fun sometimes.  I usually piss on some wildflowers and grass and occasionally some stones or bricks lying around.  Sometimes I feel really good afterwards, feeling confident and even a bit aroused, perhaps peeing in the backyard again later on.  Other times I feel guilty and ashamed afterwards and don't want to do it again.

• Hug 1
  • Hot 2
On 6/13/2022 at 8:08 PM, NortheastPeeFan said:

I pee in my backyard for fun sometimes.  I usually piss on some wildflowers and grass and occasionally some stones or bricks lying around.  Sometimes I feel really good afterwards, feeling confident and even a bit aroused, perhaps peeing in the backyard again later on.  Other times I feel guilty and ashamed afterwards and don't want to do it again.

Nothing to be ashamed of, surveys show around 85% of guys do so and surprisingly nearly 75% of moms on a parenting web site said they "allow their boys to pee in the yard." The same site revealed that 28% of housewives would prefer for men to pee in the yard and 57% would rather gardeners and landscapers workers pee in their yard than ask to come inside.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, beachmom said:

Nothing to be ashamed of, surveys show around 85% of guys do so and surprisingly nearly 75% of moms on a parenting web site said they "allow their boys to pee in the yard." The same site revealed that 28% of housewives would prefer for men to pee in the yard and 57% would rather gardeners and landscapers workers pee in their yard than ask to come inside.

Do you pee in the yard too @beachmom?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...