Long Distance Urination

How far can people pee? How about height, et cetera? There should be a Guinness World Record for this.

Personally, I can achieve about a 6 feet leaning back on a particularly desperate day.

This is one long distance relationship I'm so looking forward to!

Personally, I'm good for a least six, almost seven feet - in height! For distance, maybe twice that. A little more, if I'm really pushing - or being pushed. I've yet to meet a woman who can outdistance me, but one can always hope.

Edited by glad1

I think my best height was 126 feet - but that was off the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct in Wales - https://www.pontcysyllte-aqueduct.co.uk/

From ground level I haven't really measured, but I reckon I would normally pee about 3 feet in front of me and could probably manage between four and five feet with a push.  Vertically, I can get it up to about 6 feet from the floor.

Guest UnabashedUser
11 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I think my best height was 126 feet - but that was off the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct in Wales - https://www.pontcysyllte-aqueduct.co.uk/

From ground level I haven't really measured, but I reckon I would normally pee about 3 feet in front of me and could probably manage between four and five feet with a push.  Vertically, I can get it up to about 6 feet from the floor.

3 feet in front, that's about right. Re: Aqueduct: You beat my personal best there -- it's 98 feet which is the height of the flight deck of an aircraft carrier to the waterline :)

I can't do much for distance, even less in height, but my second son is quite amazing in that regard. I walked into the boys dressing area with my younger son and caught him pissing into the gang showers from the dressing area. It was hitting the ceiling on occasion and falling to the floor some 12 to maybe 15 feet in front of him. I was so impressed that I didn't even criticize him for doing it.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, beachmom said:

I can't do much for distance, even less in height, but my second son is quite amazing in that regard. I walked into the boys dressing area with my younger son and caught him pissing into the gang showers from the dressing area. It was hitting the ceiling on occasion and falling to the floor some 12 to maybe 15 feet in front of him. I was so impressed that I didn't even criticize him for doing it.

That boy shows promise!

Beachmom, do I detect a sense of envy? While your son might have developed his talent on his own, I'll bet he got encouragement from his mom. Maybe, the genes for it, too. :1_grinning:

On 6/6/2017 at 5:32 PM, glad1 said:

That boy shows promise!

Beachmom, do I detect a sense of envy? While your son might have developed his talent on his own, I'll bet he got encouragement from his mom. Maybe, the genes for it, too. :1_grinning:

Initially as a mom you take that, "what are you doing!" attitude, but once I stepped back and realized what he could do, yes It's amazing! I was concerned that he might get into trouble for doing so, but as I've mentioned this episode to friends and other moms, no one seems concerned about that, saying "I think all guys pee in locker room showers."

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I was on a hike in the hills a couple weeks back, when I got too uncomfortable to continue on. Walked a few steps to the edge of a riverbank and aimed for the other shore. Almost made it, too.

peeinstream_86842.jpg

I'm hoping I can inspire others.

Edited by glad1
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 years later...