Site Attack

I have all my pics and vids archived, but none of my stories.

I will make sure that I store them on my own computer in the next couple of days.

I already have the email contact details of Scot_Lover and Wetman, and many members are also members of PS and are able to contact me or each other there, though I feel it is only a matter of time there before Egwalrus/The Watcher engineers my ban.

Am glad you got everything up and running again.In terms of member donations, a certain member informed me privately that he wished to make another donation, and I gave you his name in my last email to you. I myself get paid on Friday, but MOT, car insurance and all sorts are due this month, so will have to see what the situation is when I see my pay slip. Maybe I can help some more over and above what I am already providing? Will see.

As to who lays behind this attack, your guess is as good as mine. Probably it is either a lone individual or group of individuals with a grudge against this site or prominent members of it - I can think of a number of possible suspects in this scenario - or a private group or state agency targeting us for supposed reasons of "public morality" simply because they disapprove of the content.

I don't fully get that latter though, because during the downtime I looked for other potential forums out there, and whilst none of them in my view came close to this one, I did find forums with much more morally questionable content than this one. For example, I found one which included a piss subsection, but also a section on bestiality, a section for rape and torture fantasies, and another on snuff! I would never be a member of such a forum for moral reasons because non-consenting adult stuff crosses a massive red line for me and would not wish to even be indirectly associated with it.

So the basic point is there is far worse shit out there. So why target us? Unless it is our combination of content with popularity, and an extremely high visual content, that makes us so scary to Mr and Mrs Narrowmind, government employee Mr Judgemental, or Prime Minister Prude.

• Like 2

Admin, thank you for the hard work getting the site back up despite this.

Steve, I agree with your words.

I've sent Admin a PM for a contribution - just le tme know how and I'll pitch in a bit as well.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Char242 said:

Are we in any danger of having personal information stolen?

No, this was not a security breach, but a DDoS attack (i.e. the server targeted rather than the data). That said, I recommend limiting the personal info shared here. and perhaps using a different password etc - the standard security stuff, just in case.

Thank you for all that you do to maintain this forum. It's difficult to find sites, especially of this variety- without extravagant amounts of unwanted adverts, pop-ups, viruses and the like. It seemed Peefans was down indefinitely!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, P-Spud said:

Could I suggest that we have another place to go for news in case of another problem like this?

Well that role has often been filled by Peesearch, because many of our members are members there too. I myself have decided to try and avoid publicly using the place for updates on this site - there is enough hostility and/or grudge-nurturing going on there from some towards me already, for which reason I choose not to contribute there anymore . And as a non-contributor in all other respects, I don't want to be filling up threads there with constant updates about this place.

But if others choose to use PS in part to exchange news and info re this place, that is their call.

On 31/05/2017 at 1:20 AM, P-Spud said:

Could I suggest that we have another place to go for news in case of another problem like this?

I can recommend imagefap.com.  Some of our members are there already - I know Steve25805 has a profile,  and Sinna does too.

It's free to join,  and provides you with a place to display images,  a place to write a personal blog,  and allows private messaging between members.  There are lots of good peeing galleries there too.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, likesToLick said:

I can recommend imagefap.com.  Some of our members are there already - I know Steve25805 has a profile,  and Sinna does too.

It's free to join,  and provides you with a place to display images,  a place to write a personal blog,  and allows private messaging between members.  There are lots of good peeing galleries there too.

I don't think they're looking for an alternative, just a place to know whats going on over here.

Just make a quick twitter account.  It takes like 2 minutes.

• 4 weeks later...

Apologies for the delay - the Twitter is a good idea as a way of getting updates should any further site issues arise. Hopefully this won't really be needed, but please visit https://twitter.com/peefans if the site is down. Any known problems will be posted here. If there is nothing listed here and you can't access the site for an extended period of time, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

• Like 2