Girlfriend agreed to try it!

So last night I finally plucked up the courage to tell my girlfriend of eight months about my pee fetish. I was incredibly nervous about how she'd react, despite knowing she's very open-minded and has many kinks of her own, it's just something that's always caused a lot of anxiety for me. When I told her, she said she thought it was cute and would be willing to indulge me! She asked what about it interests me and I told her watching girls pee both on the toilet and outside are huge turn-ons, and receiving a golden shower is one of my ultimate fantasies. 

As of now, she wants to ease her way into it so that she can get comfortable with it. She said she'll let me watch her pee first, but she wants to get a little drunk in order to counteract her inhibitions. So beyond that, I just wanted to ask everyone here what else I could do to make her more comfortable? What are some baby steps we could take to help her adapt?

I also want to encourage everyone who has a partner that they haven't told yet to just go for it! If they love you they'll understand, at worst they'll say no and at best they'll try it out! 

...dont get her drunk before she tries it...being drunk will only make a lasting negative memory and experience of pee play and will sour the chance of you getting it again in the future...being drunk impairs your thoughts, feelings and emotions and if she latches on to the uncomfortable feeling of being watched or being almost 'forced' to pee then it wont happen and she'll go into a shell of ''eww its disgusting'' etc it needs to be something she wants to do so that you both enjoy it, otherwise it will feel better for you than it does for her and when you get into that territory it really isnt worth it...

• Like 1

Yeah, don't get her smashed, tipsy and giggly is ok, don't go too far though. 

Patience, lots of patience, let her control the experience, don't get frustrated or angry at her if she can't do what you want. Accept it and move on, wait for her to try again. Make it fun and enjoyable to both of you, and she will be more acceptable to trying again.

We have been here before, it can be done, you will love it.

Guest UnabashedUser
7 hours ago, peelove64 said:

Oh definitely, I don't want her to be wasted, she just suggested getting a little drunk to sort of counteract the pee shyness. Beer's a good route to go for that! 

Beer -- liquid panty remover

Perhaps you take her on a picnic, somewhere secluded, romantic and a good distance away from toilet facilities. Bring along a bit of food, a lot to drink (best to go with little or no alcohol, for the above reasons) and a sense of playfulness.

Hopefully the conversation flows easily and, once the bladder fills, something else will.

• Like 1

Overall I would say the most important thing is do not react negatively if she isn't satisfying your fantasy. Just remember that it's new to her, she can't see what goes through your imagination and has never gone down this road before. Think of her as a virgin and react with laughter, and positive comments and enjoy the moment. If she gets even a hint that you don't like what she's doing, this door will probably close forever with her. Don't push her, with time she'll get to where you want her to be with it if she feels comfortable.

Guest UnabashedUser

Bring alone a pocketful of tissues because you're the thoughtful bf.  If she's shy to let you watch, be content with turning your back and just listening.  In the future she will be more open to other things.  Keyword:  be thoughtful, considerate, and non-pushy.  If she backs out, then say to her "perhaps another time" then buy her some nice treat somewhere. :)