Desperate Co-worker

• 2 months later...
On 10/05/2017 at 7:59 PM, wetmanjf said:

Working on a ambulance sometimes you get busy and don't have time to pee. The other day I transported a patient to a hospital in another city. I was working with a cute female co-worker. After leaving that patient we had to go back and transport another to the same town. I noticed that after our first call my partner didn't stop to use the restroom.  After dropping off our second patient My partner said "Let's go...if I don't find a bathroom I'm gong to pee in my pants"  Down the hall we found a bathroom and she dashed inside and shut the door. Coming out she said "Boy I feel so much better" Made the whole day better.

Wetman

i read this a while  ago now and forget all about it. today i was at the hospital and was people watching outside and this story came back to me when i saw some female paramedics and wondered if they needed a pee. had to come back and read this story again

• Like 1

Yup, nothing better than when a sexy co-worker announces that she needs to pee badly or that she is about to pee her pants.  And of course, It's fun to think about them running to the bathroom to empty a full load of the favorite yellow stuff.

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

I had bosses, mangers and coworkers say they need to pee bad. I love hearing that too bad I cant hear them go. I saw some almost run to the rest rooms.  Workers who work at a hospital  hold it for a long time.

I talk to a nurse online she has to hold it for hours and stand it line long time too.

I can try to picture that. Nurse I talked say last 3 hours can't go rest rooms. Some other nurse has to cover for them. 25 desperate women waiting for a toilet and two stalls she says. A lot of nurses have uti too from holding a long time.

11 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

Now that would be telling, and there are some things a gentleman never reveals. lol

when my man was visiting his mom who got a bad infection (taken in time and defeted in three days without the slightest problem but worthy of surveillance in the meanwhile) I gave him head in the waiting room in full daylight, nobody came (unless him AHAHAHAHAHA!!)

• Hot 2
1 hour ago, owlman76 said:

I knew a nurse once who performed oral on a patient to cheer him up.lol

I read stories about it, never met anybody swearing on their honour those stories were real

Do you trust the person that told you that? Because if you tell me it was true, I'll believe you

• Like 1
3 hours ago, owlman76 said:

Oh yes indeed, I had a relationship with her, and I also met several of her friends, they were all very kinky, one night we were all out having a drink, myself, the nurse I was seeing, and several of her mates, well after a few drinks her mate starts to get a bit randy and tells "S", the one I'm seeing that she could do with a good snog and her tits fondling, "S" turns to her and says, "well, what's stopping you, he's doing nothing". her mate then starts snogging my face off and I'm sat there thinking like "what the fuck"! "S" then tells me to start playing with her mate's tits, so I did,and this got me in the mood because her mate was a small attractive blonde with a good body. Anyway we decide we're going to a club and we walk down the road, "S" is walking behind us, her mate is still snogging me, and by now I'm groping her arse!

We arrive at the club and there's a bit of a queue to get in, we're still all over each other, she tells me she's wearing new undies and they're stuck in her crotch, I offer to adjust them and the next thing I'm stood in this queue with 2 fingers up this girls fanny. We get in the club for free, it turns out it's owned by her brother in law, I'm still giving her a good mauling as "S" watches us, she then disappears into the back with her brother in law, so me and "S" start having a go, her mate returns. apparently after having a quickie with her brother in law, (yay we're now on free drinks) it ends up with me, "S" and her mate all over each other, apparently these nurses had regular nights out, and non of the other women's partners would go along, a few had done it on previous nights out, and like me had been shared around among the ladies. I didn't mind doing it once as there  was only the two of them, but I wouldn't fancy it if the full group was going out.

It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a life like that  years ago, rebuilding it now

thank you for sharing

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 5/23/2018 at 9:11 AM, owlman76 said:

they all wore the traditional nurses uniform, rather than the top and trousers, so they could just let go and nobody was any the wiser, most of the women on "S"' 's shift regularly had wet panties

That is a fantastic attitude that the nurses all had.  Did the management know that they did this?   I have to wonder why they didn't leave their panties at home if they knew they were going to pee like this - surely it would be easier to pee without panties and then they wouldn't have wet panties chaffing them for the rest of the day?  Maybe they enjoyed the feeling of wetness? Maybe it was that they could wet themselves without a flood appearing - they wet their knickers a bit at a time and just allowed drops to fall down from their skirt as they walked around, whereas no knickers would mean that the whole spurt of pee would either wet the front of their skirt or fall to the floor.  

Did they have favourite spots to pee like near the chairs in the sitting room or when they were walking between areas or even in the residents' own rooms?

I have been to a couple of nursing homes and remember well the general odour or pee in the air.  I always assumed it was the residents, but now I'm wondering if the staff contributed as well.   I would never have thought about getting a job at a nursing home, but now I'm possibly getting a little tempted.......

• Haha 1

@owlman76 Yes, I believe you have posted about that factory experience before, but it definitely fits in the desperation at work category.  I love the idea of people being desperate at work, but this does seem like the supervisors were taking advantage of the situation and humiliating the ladies on the line by not giving them the necessary breaks.  I certainly don't condone that kind of attitude.  

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

I would never have thought about getting a job at a nursing home, but now I'm possibly getting a little tempted.......

ahahahahah!!!

1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

@owlman76 Yes, I believe you have posted about that factory experience before, but it definitely fits in the desperation at work category.  I love the idea of people being desperate at work, but this does seem like the supervisors were taking advantage of the situation and humiliating the ladies on the line by not giving them the necessary breaks.  I certainly don't condone that kind of attitude.  

agree 101%

• Like 1

both, however, were still fully clothed

hahahahahha

But to actually prevent someone from using a toilet is bordering on some form of abuse. I often wondered how these guys would have felt if someone had made their wives/girlfriends, hold it until they wet themselves, would they have found that funny? I doubt it!  

fucking agree

• Like 1
2 hours ago, owlman76 said:

I think it was something to do with elderly male residents

I see.  I guess that makes sense - could be inviting unwanted attentions.

seeing a woman in a thong, or commando would possibly give them a cardiac arrest

But at least they would go happy!!

Apparently, it had been that long since he'd been between a woman's legs, he'd wanted to see how it felt, the only trouble his back had gone and they'd been stuck there for hours.

Fair play to them although it would feel better without the clothes and shame about the back.   Bit embarrassing for them both I should think.

43 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

one of the most embarrassing things for me happened a few years ago, apparently this old bloke kept going into a pub I drank in and kept touching up one of the barmaids, one, as it happened I'd known for years, we went to school together.

Anyway, this bloke kept touching her leg when she passed his table, or felt her bum as he walked past her, one day I caught the randy old goat bang to rights, only trouble is, it was my old fella! I went mental, groping bar staff is bad enough, but when it's your old man doing it, it's even worse.

One evening I was driving home and suddenly got this urge for a pint, it was just one of those things, you know, sometimes you just fancy a drink. Well, I called into this pub, it was one I'd passed quite often but never been in, but it looked ok, not one of those where everyone stares when a stranger walks in. I walked in and it was indeed a friendly pub, the barmaid came straight over, said hello, and asked what I'd like to drink, I ordered a pint of Lager, and as I waited for it a familiar smell hit me, a sweet smell, the smell of Cannabis!

I glanced around, but couldn't see anyone smoking roll ups, there were 2 young lads stood next to me, both drinking, but neither was smoking, the only other person was a bloke who looked to be in his 70's, sat at the far end of the bar, he was smoking a roll up. I sat at an empty table and began to enjoy my drink, I could hear this old bloke at the bar, chuckling away to himself, he took a long drag on his roll up, and cracked up laughing.

Mystified by this, I decided to finish my drink and have another one, this time I went to the bar and stood by the old bloke, his baccy tin was open and I glanced into it, there was tobacco, rolling papers, and there in the corner was a small brown cube, like an Oxo cube only smaller, cannabis resin! No wonder the old bloke was chuckling to himself, he was off his tits!

better than a sitcom

I love your writing style, it's both funny and somewhoe dramatic at the same time, it's great

• Agree 2
3 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

One day I may let you read my autobiography, I wrote it while having therapy for PTSD, it's quite funny in places, but I don't think I'll ever get it published. lol

I have not that much time to read an entire book, but if you got something heart-touching to tell, send me a PM,, Always honoured

to me, you could even post it here, the occult stuff I post isn't less personal, I poste because I trust this forum

• Like 1
Just now, owlman76 said:

I may post some extracts from it next week, it's bank holiday weekend over here, so I won't get much time over the weekend.

whatever you feel comfortable with

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...