Where should I pee?

On 7/14/2018 at 6:54 PM, Sophie said:

Yeah I'll still take suggestions. Not sure when they'll be completed however. 

I will at some point do what you've just suggested. I like it 🙂 

If you can find a good location for it, you should go pee in a pond/creek/lake. Was just talking about how hot it was in another thread.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/14/2018 at 11:53 PM, steve25805 said:

@Sophie, you still into suggestions about naughty places to pee?

How about opening an underwear or clothes drawer in your bedroom, semi-squatting over it, and pissing in it? Can always bung the clothes in the wash afterwards.

Very naughty, and therefore fun, don't you think?

I'll probably do this around Septemberish when my daughter is back at school so I can do the washing more secretly.

On 7/26/2018 at 10:13 AM, Clearestblur21 said:

If you can find a good location for it, you should go pee in a pond/creek/lake. Was just talking about how hot it was in another thread.

How do you mean? I'm all for doing this but it might be difficult without getting caught.

• Hot 1

I can never think of anything,i do think to just squat over a grate somewhere is pretty dirty/sexy kind of...you would leave a wet dripping splash upon it.Also,i like the idea of a woman sat on the grass etc no knickers,and weeing under her skirt if that is something girls can do,like no-one would ever realise..

• Like 1
2 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

...Also,i like the idea of a woman sat on the grass etc no knickers,and weeing under her skirt if that is something girls can do,like no-one would ever realise..

I can do that in the next few days. Any preference for the skirt style and or colour?

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:35 PM, Sophie said:

flowery kind of girl

But your flower is the most forbidden desire of so many people

I know one of them very personally

I can even tell you who she is!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

But your flower is the most forbidden desire of so many people

I know one of them very personally

I can even tell you who she is!

Go on, I'm interested 😀

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Do you have a dishwasher? If so you could piss in that all over the dishes inside. The wash will thoroughly clean them.

If not, you could squat over a sink full of dishes before cleaning them afterwards.

Just an idea for added naughtiness though I understand if this is a step too far for you.

Do you have a waterproof mattress cover? If so - and if you are prepared to wash soiled sheets afterwards - peeing on the bed might be fun. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 1

Or you could come to my house and pee on my clean dishes. 😁 Think of it as sterizing them. ☺️ 

Bed wetting is amazing, you really should consider a waterproof mattress cover and wetting your bed. 

Theater peeing is also amazing, you could wear a skirt, pull it up around your waist, slide to the front of your seat, and unload on the floor.  Or stay in your seat in pee your panties, intentionally peeing my pants at a movie is the best naughty peeing / wetting there is for me. Pick a theater with leather seats instead of cloth seats if leaving behind a soaked seat is a concern. 

Try to find a pee perv like me to enjoy it with 😛😁🤤💦💦💦💦💦💦

• Hot 1

How about going out for the day such as shopping or out for lunch; wearing a skirt (or shorts/trousers if you're really brave) and one of your thongs then going for a wee but without taking your underwear off. Afterwards, carry on for the rest of the day like nothing has happened. 

Alternatively, maybe just a simple wetting in the garden, fully clothed just not being bothered to go inside. 

Do you have any plans already where you could incorporate a naughty pee?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, corsa198 said:

How about going out for the day such as shopping or out for lunch; wearing a skirt (or shorts/trousers if you're really brave) and one of your thongs then going for a wee but without taking your underwear off. Afterwards, carry on for the rest of the day like nothing has happened. 

Alternatively, maybe just a simple wetting in the garden, fully clothed just not being bothered to go inside. 

Do you have any plans already where you could incorporate a naughty pee?

I don't have any plans but I like both of those ideas so I'll definitely consider doing them soon! 

• Hot 1