Where should I pee?

If it keeps raining, why not go get one of those cheap clear plastic macs/ponchos and, finding a suitably discreet corner spot outside, hike your skirt up under their poncho exposing your lovely smooth pussy, then lean back and piss a forceful stream against the inside of the poncho.  It's "hidden" but completely public and your pee just drains onto the already wet ground.  

Just a thought ;)

Thanks for the suggestion though :) Maybe I could just grow a pair and go out in the rain anyway. I love the idea of doing what you suggested but I'd get some funny looks.

You'll stop thinking about the funny looks as soon as you hear your pee drumming against the plastic.  And the coat is completely disposable so no damage ... might even use it again if you like it.  Tourist areas are full of poncho'd wallys when it rain.  You'll blend right in haha

On 5/12/2017 at 9:58 AM, Sophie said:

I'm not sure if you are able to delete posts yourself. Would you like me to delete it for you ?

No, it's not important. By the time I realized that this was about location, (as opposed to an object) it was too late. I think we should be able to delete our own posts, but that's for a different thread :-)

50 minutes ago, P-Spud said:

No, it's not important. By the time I realized that this was about location, (as opposed to an object) it was too late. I think we should be able to delete our own posts, but that's for a different thread :-)

Object is fine :) I'm all ears for suggestions

Hi Sophie,

Would peeing in an elevator be too much for you ? I love girls peeing in elevators leaving a beautiful puddle ! Pictures of the puddle would be great.

Anyway, thanks for this interactive thread, I love the idea overall.

Dont know if you're still taking suggestions but I was thinking about what else to suggest. Thing is, its hard to come up with something that you would be comfortable with. Im thinking shelves in stores, fitting rooms, theater seats, playgrounds, elevators, restaurant seats, public transportation etc. Maybe in a cup and leave the cup in a public place somewhere? All of these involve leaving a mess so I dont know what to suggest thats naughty and you wouldn't object to. Could you maybe do a poll or just post some choices and we could all vote? Assuming its not too late.

I got a great suggestion for you, Sophie.

My living room carpet! Lol

But here's a serious one. How about hovering over a toilet with the lid closed, and peeing there anyway?

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Brutus said:

Dont know if you're still taking suggestions but I was thinking about what else to suggest. Thing is, its hard to come up with something that you would be comfortable with. Im thinking shelves in stores, fitting rooms, theater seats, playgrounds, elevators, restaurant seats, public transportation etc. Maybe in a cup and leave the cup in a public place somewhere? All of these involve leaving a mess so I dont know what to suggest thats naughty and you wouldn't object to. Could you maybe do a poll or just post some choices and we could all vote? Assuming its not too late.

A poll would be a good idea! I'll come up with some choices and add it to my post.

1 hour ago, steve25805 said:

I got a great suggestion for you, Sophie.

My living room carpet! Lol

But here's a serious one. How about hovering over a toilet with the lid closed, and peeing there anyway?

Just done this :)

Thank you for the suggestions so far! I plan on doing the peeing under my skirt soon. I intend on doing it one day after work so I can just let go under my pencil skirt, just waiting for the weather to improve a little so the rain doesn't hide my puddle.

• Like 4

How about having an "accident" on your door step after you finish work whilst wearing a formal skirt/trousers, thong, tights (if not too warm) and nice shoes?

Or a wee in the car on the way home from work in a similar outfit?

I hope one of these floats your boat :)

• Like 1

From the "probably already done but it's always worth doing again" bucket ...

You in a short dress, no panties, sitting on the grass in the park on a sunny day, preferably on a slight incline, you casually bring your knees up and let go .. extra points for getting away with a nice pee arch sparkling in the sunshine.  Not hugely original but something I'd so love to see you do.  And no harm done to anyone.

Edited by Sexismygod
  • Like 1

Another idea......clothes can be washed right?

Well, go into your living room and slowly undress in front of your husband, placing your discarded clothing in a heap upon the floor. Then (you can already have something like a plastic sheet in place underneath to protect your carpet if you wish), pop a squat right there and pee all over your own clothes. Perhaps you could invite hubby to pee on them too when you are done? He'd probably enjoy that if he is anything like me, lol.

• Like 1

I do think it would be nice if Sophie could include a picture of her puddle if outdoors.I hope as we live in the same city id know the spot and i could go pay homage to it..

Anywhere i could see you Sophie would be a good spot!:11_blush:.....But seriously,it would be great if you find a good spot and then try get a pic of your puddle.Im not saying that just because i might know the spot,puddles are sexy.How about as youre sat in a chair that has slats or something so your wee will dribble through to the floor etc.

• 3 weeks later...