Where should I pee?

A big thumbs up from me to the sitting on the grass in a skirt - for me personally the idea of innocently sitting on the grass and letting it trickle out is so hot....  not sure why, maybe just down to the proliferation of photos of girls squatting. I love anything less commonplace.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2018 at 5:23 PM, F.W said:

... Also,i like the idea of a woman sat on the grass etc no knickers,and weeing under her skirt if that is something girls can do,like no-one would ever realise..

@Paulypeeps @F.W

Done! Sorry to keep you waiting

3 hours ago, Chicklover99 said:

What about peeing up the side of your car in a car park wearing a summer skirt with no knickers

Thanks for the suggestion but I don't really want to pee on my car, sorry.

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

Thanks for the suggestion but I don't really want to pee on my car, sorry.

what about getting really desperate on a car journey and having to pull over and hide behind your car instead? 

7 hours ago, Sxxn said:

what about getting really desperate on a car journey and having to pull over and hide behind your car instead? 

I'll do that soon! 

6 hours ago, Pissobsessed said:

How about going in your car? Something like the glove compartment or over your dashboard? 

Absolutely not, sorry. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
10 hours ago, Pissobsessed said:

How about going in your car? Something like the glove compartment or over your dashboard? 

3 hours ago, Sophie said:

Absolutely not, sorry. 

You're welcome to do it in my car, hahaha.

But only if I can be there to watch, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

Quite right, You could pee anywhere in my house but I would absolutely draw the line at my car 😂

I wouldn't. If I get to see it she can pee anywhere she likes, car included. Will worry about the mess later, lol

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

good man.....I'm too car obsessed for that

I like my car...but I am truly obsessed with girls peeing all over the place. If they wanna do it in my car with me for an audience, pee away.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, steve25805 said:

I like my car...but I am truly obsessed with girls peeing all over the place. If they wanna do it in my car with me for an audience, pee away.

I love my car. But I'd gamble that I could get the smell and stain out. I have always been willing to let an attractive girl pee her pants in my passenger seat. I've even encouraged it. But never got lucky "no, I can hold it" 😢😖

Now, I have a piece of plastic (garbage bag) and a thick towel over it to absorb the pee. I'm encouraging more than ever. With the excuse "I use the car to take my pets to the vet, the seat is protected in case they pee".  😁😂

25 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I know what you mean about the absolutely not in the car....   how about maybe in an empty soft drink cup in the car...  sit forward on the edge of the seat, the worst that's going to happen is a few spurts on the floor mats?

I intentionally peed in my pants in my car for the first time about 1 month ago. Plastic on the seat, two thick towels over the plastic, and a long red light. It felt wonderful. You should consider trying it. ❤ 💦💦💦💦💦💦 

Or Sophie, try the protected car pee.  A piece of plastic, like a garbage bag, and a couple thick towels, worked fine for me. The towels absorbed every drop.  And the feeling of peeing my pants in my car was wonderful.  Of course, as a female,  you could also sit naked in the car, and pee directly into the towels.

Noting all of the above about car pee - and of course noting that you're definitely not into weeing in the car - after that other thread about white panties...

How about driving until bursting, then pulling up in a deserted lay-by, a secluded corner of a car park or a country lane - opening the doors and perching on the door sill. Then pulling up your loose skirt and depending on your preferences pulling white panties to one side so you can release a glorious stream onto the tarmac in front of you.  The options are entirely yours to pull down / aside or just pee through panties, and whether to leave them behind in the soggy puddle...

• Like 2
  • Hot 1