Where should I pee?

1 minute ago, fannywatcher said:

Surely having a wee with the lid down,male or female must be incredibly messy..its going to run everywhere!

Already covered it :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1. A mens room urinal

2. On some trash in an alley

3. In the feminine trash can next to the toilet in public restroom.

4. Pee in your underwear, preferably a thong, and soak it fully, take it off and leave it somewhere where people will happen across it, like a park, highway, restroom, etc. 

5. I've had this idea in my head for a while about a woman planting a flower, letting it grow to a good size and peeing on it every day until it dies. Maybe you'd be interested in doing this as a side project and update us regularly as you pee on it and the affects it's having on the flower's condition.

On 23/07/2017 at 8:34 AM, Brutus said:

1. A mens room urinal

2. On some trash in an alley

4. Pee in your underwear, preferably a thong, and soak it fully, take it off and leave it somewhere where people will happen across it, like a park, highway, restroom, etc. 

I'll be doing these :) thank you .

• Like 3
  • 7 months later...
On 7/23/2017 at 3:34 AM, Brutus said:

LOVE that one.  AS for the flower, it might help it grow!!

11 hours ago, Peevert said:

LOVE that one.  AS for the flower, it might help it grow!!

Maybe. I saw a video of a woman peeing on her flowers, claiming that it's good for them. On the other hand, there is an old thread here about the naughtiest things done with pee, and I remember reading a member's post about a friend in college that secretly peed on her roommate's home grown herbs that she used in her food. The herbs kept dying and the clueless girl kept replanting them for a while until she finally gave up, never knowing that they died because her bitch of a roommate was taking a piss in them every day. I don't know what plants' pee tolerance is, so I was hoping Sophie would do some science for us!

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, goldenshower1959 said:

Standing over me in a dress without panties

hahahahaha was that for me or for another girl? Without quoting is complicated…. ahahahahah!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Sophie, you still into suggestions about naughty places to pee?

How about opening an underwear or clothes drawer in your bedroom, semi-squatting over it, and pissing in it? Can always bung the clothes in the wash afterwards.

Very naughty, and therefore fun, don't you think?

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Sophie said:

Yeah I'll still take suggestions. Not sure when they'll be completed however. 

I will at some point do what you've just suggested. I like it 🙂 

it's the only way

• Agree 1
  • Love 1