Where should I pee?

1 hour ago, fannywatcher said:

We need more of this interactive peeing.

Especially if hubby is there to take pics for her to share with us all, hahaha.

Seriously, though - if this is too un-ladylike or far out for you, Sophie, then feel free to give it a miss - I love the idea of you squatting and pissing on a table someplace.

That's just the way my imagination works, lol.

18 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Especially if hubby is there to take pics for her to share with us all, hahaha.

Seriously, though - if this is too un-ladylike or far out for you, Sophie, then feel free to give it a miss - I love the idea of you squatting and pissing on a table someplace.

That's just the way my imagination works, lol.

I'm not sure about sharing photos but I like the idea of peeing on a table, it makes me think of the lovewetting clip... consider it done! Any outfit requests?

Thank you for all the replies so far :) x 

• Like 1

You may be aware that messing up toilets is my favorite to see women doing. So, how about you go into any public restroom, bar, store, work, wherever and intentionally pee all over the toilet seat and floor? I don't mean pee everywhere like on the walls or tp dispenser but focus on the toilet mostly. Maybe hover and push yourself too far back so that you hit the back of the seat and then move your booty to the side a little so some of it goes over the rim and splashes the floor. Do it with a full bladder nearing desperation pressure. And leave it, don't clean it up! 

I would love to read about you doing this at some point, even if you don't choose my suggestion this time. Thanks for taking requests though, this will be fun to read about, whatever you choose to do.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Brutus said:

You may be aware that messing up toilets is my favorite to see women doing. So, how about you go into any public restroom, bar, store, work, wherever and intentionally pee all over the toilet seat and floor? I don't mean pee everywhere like on the walls or tp dispenser but focus on the toilet mostly. Maybe hover and push yourself too far back so that you hit the back of the seat and then move your booty to the side a little so some of it goes over the rim and splashes the floor. Do it with a full bladder nearing desperation pressure. And leave it, don't clean it up! 

I would love to read about you doing this at some point, even if you don't choose my suggestion this time. Thanks for taking requests though, this will be fun to read about, whatever you choose to do.

I kinda like the way you are thinking, but I know Sophie to be a very conscientious naughty pisser  who hates causing such mess for others to clean up. She'd be more likely to do that in her own bathroom, if hubby was willing to clean it up afterwards in return for enjoying the show, lol.

That's probably the closest she might get to honouring your request.

But she can speak for herself and correct me if I am wrong.

5 hours ago, Sophie said:

I'm not sure about sharing photos but I like the idea of peeing on a table, it makes me think of the lovewetting clip... consider it done! Any outfit requests?

Thank you for all the replies so far :) x 

Yeah, was kind of flirtatiously joking about the photos, lol.

Naturally, we'd all love to see them of course, but in reality I know that is not on the cards at all.

As for outfit, are you thinking of wetting or just letting it all spray down freely? My own preference is the latter, but if you prefer the former, it is your piss. You do it in whatever way best floats your boat. I'll love reading all about it anyway.

If you are wetting, squatting down wearing tight jeans which fully accentuate your curves is my preference - what I'd most like to imagine.

If not wetting but pissing unencumbered straight down onto the table, squatting knickerless with a skirt on, raised to expose your naked ass, with your pee powerfully hissing forth and splashing down forcefully onto the table surface is my preference. But again, it is your piss, so do it in whatever way best floats your boat.

10 hours ago, steve25805 said:

That's probably the closest she might get to honouring your request.

Yeah when she mentioned not damaging property I thought she meant personal property like someones car, clothes or house etc but public restrooms are usually trashed anyway so I was hoping she wouldn't care in such a place. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

My daughter is spending the day with a friend so I'll be doing Steve's suggestion tonight. Peeing on a table while wearing a skirt, no knickers. I'm filling up as we speak! I'll be doing another suggestion this weekend, likely peeing under my skirt while standing. 

3 hours ago, Brutus said:

Yeah when she mentioned not damaging property I thought she meant personal property like someones car, clothes or house etc but public restrooms are usually trashed anyway so I was hoping she wouldn't care in such a place. 

As Steve pointed out, unfortunately that would be too much for me. I love the idea I really do and I'd get a huge thrill from it, but I'd feel too bad for making the mess. I know public bathrooms are usually trashed anyway but I still wouldn't want to do it. If there was a place that was due for demolition or something it would be different. I'm really sorry .

I'm still open for more suggestions if there is anything anyone would like to hear about .

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Brutus said:

Oh I have a thing about girls who'd love to do this and Sophie herself - in her fantasies where it affects no one else for real - would seemingly love to do it too. But I kind of suspected that she would not be up for it for real. She is a naughty pisser with morals yet who doesn't judge others - the ideal qualities for a female mod of this forum which is why she is one, lol.

But I bet there are several other lady members who'd gleefully do it, so you have hope. If you find someone willing to do it and tell us all about it, count me in as one of her most eager encouragers! Lol.

I'd pay good money for the video too, hahaha.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

Hi everyone!

My daughter is spending the day with a friend so I'll be doing Steve's suggestion tonight. Peeing on a table while wearing a skirt, no knickers. I'm filling up as we speak!

OMG, awesome. So pissed off that I have to be up at 5 in the morning so will miss out on the immediate account that will probably appear in chat.

I do hope you give us a full write up here, lol

Is hubby going to be there to see you do it? If so - lucky bastard! Haha

• Like 1
1 hour ago, steve25805 said:

OMG, awesome. So pissed off that I have to be up at 5 in the morning so will miss out on the immediate account that will probably appear in chat.

I do hope you give us a full write up here, lol

Is hubby going to be there to see you do it? If so - lucky bastard! Haha

Probably won't appear in chat, I like to keep it a surprise until it's posted :) and it's already happened, about to start writing it up now. Should be there for you when you wake up in the morning!

My hubby did get to see me do it, and I loved every minute of it.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
3 minutes ago, P-Spud said:

Next time, how about peeing on a furry white toy?

I'd feel bad! I know they're not real and don't have emotions but I just don't like it. :11_blush:

• Like 2

OK, I understand. :-)

Sorry about the edit mix up there. I misunderstood the nature of this thread and tried to delete the post but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that. Have I just missed a button somewhere or is there no way to fully delete?

8 minutes ago, P-Spud said:

OK, I understand. :-)

Sorry about the edit mix up there. I misunderstood the nature of this thread and tried to delete the post but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that. Have I just missed a button somewhere or is there no way to fully delete?

I'm not sure if you are able to delete posts yourself. Would you like me to delete it for you ?