Issues with peeing where you're not supposed to?

3 hours ago, sillyme said:

I love naughty peeing. I think it's bad that I pee on public restroom floors, fitting rooms, hotel carpets, elevators, massage rooms; and then leave it there. But knowing someone else will clean my pee makes me so much more horny. I do think naughty peeing that someone else will clean is bad. But that's what makes it so much fun. 

bad is only what is spiritually wrong

what is naughty is good ihihihihih

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I guess a part of me feels like a rebellious teenager at age 31. Telling me not to pee on the floor makes it more exciting. Being told  not to pee in the pool makes it funner to do. I remember telling a friend about my love for peeing on restroom floors, she told me that is so gross, someone has to clean that up, and I'm inconsiderate. Her reaction turned me on. Being told not to pee on public restroom floors, fitting room carpets, hotel floors, mirrors, massage room carpets, elevators and other inappropriate places makes it more arousing. I'm a pig, but in a good way. Peeing like a pig is sexy. The taboo, grossness, defying authroity, the adrenaline rush, and all make me horny. It's the only thing that makes me really horny, I love that it's at others expense sometimes. Tell me what I'm doing is bad, and I'll be turned on and do it more. Leaving the mess for others to clean is half the fun. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

@sillyme

I understand you

For me is less a rebellion on the classical meaning of the word, I do that as an actual and well pondered conquest of the world, reclaiming it for fetishism and banning from it every limit and ridiculous rule!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 year later...
On 5/10/2017 at 6:44 PM, Maggie_555 said:

I suppose naughty peeing could in some ways be equated to territory-marking by animals, plus we obviously have similar issues coming into play too.

I've been naughty peeing For years now.. And at first It felt so wrong.. But so right

But not really anymore.. Now I just basically go wherwhere..

But going back to the Territory marking in animals statement, I've only had internet access for the last few years.. Before that I had never heard of naughty peeing (always just called it marking my territory, and a lot of times I still do) 

Kinda thought that was what I was doing.. If a buddy peed someplace, I would feel the need to pee on it myself (I know, I'm weird) 

And always loved to be able to go back to a old area I'd have marked, hoping to pick up a pee smell.. (and still do to be honest)

• Like 1